Paul Gosar [R-Arizona] Faces Growing Calls To Be Arrested Over Video Showing Him Killing AOC

More than half a dozen House Democrats, one House Republican and scores of critics have condemned and called for action against Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Ariz.) Monday after he posted a doctored anime video that depicts him killing Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.).
Gosar tweeted an edited version of the opening credits of the Japanese anime series “Attack on Titan” showing himself as the main character who then slashes the neck of a foe with Ocasio-Cortez’s face. He also swings his swords at an enemy with President Joe Biden’s face superimposed on it.

The video and depiction of violence against Rep. Ocasio-Cortez led numerous figures to call for Rep. Gosar to be arrested or expelled from Congress.

Twitter has since flagged the video for violating the platform's rules on hateful content but said it would keep the post up as it "may be in the public's interest."

Rep. Ocasio-Cortez has since responded to Rep. Gosar's video and called the Arizona lawmaker "creepy" and "a collection of wet toothpicks."

On Monday, the Congresswoman said in a Twitter post that she believed House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy would not take any action against Rep. Gosar over the video.

Another class act who's a fine example for our children.

Do you think Gosar should kill AOC?

1636515786886.png

If there is a threat against anyone in that clap trap, I couldn't see it. What a waste of time.

The idiot humorless leftists believe themselves to be so much the "victims", they see anything as a threat. Maybe they just lock themselves in at home and hide in the closet, so their little sensibilities won't be offended.

More than half a dozen House Democrats, one House Republican and scores of critics have condemned and called for action against Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Ariz.) Monday after he posted a doctored anime video that depicts him killing Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.).
Gosar tweeted an edited version of the opening credits of the Japanese anime series “Attack on Titan” showing himself as the main character who then slashes the neck of a foe with Ocasio-Cortez’s face. He also swings his swords at an enemy with President Joe Biden’s face superimposed on it.
You are grasping at straws. That claptrap is garbage and posting some photoshopped head shots is not a threat. LMAO

I'm pretty sure that if I used a work-related Twitter account to present a cartoon depicting me murdering one of my co-workers, I would be fired, barred, and investigated with shocking speed. Our government leadership should be held to a higher standard than us regular folk, not a lower one.

I'm pretty sure that if I used a work-related Twitter account to present a cartoon depicting me murdering one of my co-workers, I would be fired, barred, and investigated with shocking speed. Our government leadership should be held to a higher standard than us regular folk, not a lower one.
The voters can fire Gosar if they think he deserves it.

Sometimes when I see a congresscritter do something incredibly stupid, ugly, or just plain wrong, I often wonder if that particular cretin is the best person that district could find.

It says a lot about the voters of a district if they re-elect a dipshit

Have you seen the video? I have. I didn't see anything that resembled a threat or violence. It was an amateurish attempt at something but I don't know what. The sound track offended my ears, but other than some flashes of political faces that were so quick I hardly recognized them, I couldn't make heads nor tails of it. The video DID NOT break ANY rules. Democrats are making themselves look stupider than the video by making a big thing of it.
Maybe you should try spending time outside of your bubble that you live in......AOC has death threats DAILY from right wingers....among many other democrats and honest Republicans who voted to impeach Trump for his planned coup de tat, and Republicans voting in the best interest of their constituents.

There are a lot of crazies out there....junk videos like this one coming from a congressman playing on that theme, and making other threats A OK....... is wrong.

Last edited:
Care4all, how do you have access to Sandy Cortez's cell phone voice mail? And since when did the "intelligence agencies" not have caller ID to track down whoever called. :heehee:

The video and depiction of violence against Rep. Ocasio-Cortez led numerous figures to call for Rep. Gosar to be arrested or expelled from Congress.

Twitter has since flagged the video for violating the platform's rules on hateful content but said it would keep the post up as it "may be in the public's interest."

Rep. Ocasio-Cortez has since responded to Rep. Gosar's video and called the Arizona lawmaker "creepy" and "a collection of wet toothpicks."

On Monday, the Congresswoman said in a Twitter post that she believed House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy would not take any action against Rep. Gosar over the video.

Another class act who's a fine example for our children.

Do you think Gosar should kill AOC?

Where in the hell is Merrick Garland? Yes, arrest the bastard - This type of threat is ILLEGAL and in this case, it represents a federal crime.

The voters can fire Gosar if they think he deserves it.

Sometimes when I see a congresscritter do something incredibly stupid, ugly, or just plain wrong, I often wonder if that particular cretin is the best person that district could find.

It says a lot about the voters of a district if they re-elect a dipshit
Ye-essssssssss. . . . . .

I don't usually watch YouTubes posted here, but I did. I couldn't make a bit of sense out of it, don't know why it had a strongly Oriental beginning, and I actually could not see anyone killing anyone. It was just a mish-mask that made no sense whatsoever.

If he made it, he's sure no filmmaker. If he bought it, it's a waste of money.

I am pretty sure that any reasonable person who saw that video would have a hard time seeing a depiction of a murder. That thing was a waste of time, to make and to watch.

Forum List

Back