Paul Gosar [R-Arizona] Faces Growing Calls To Be Arrested Over Video Showing Him Killing AOC

When Gosar brings up a real murder in the Capital building (Ashley Babbitt) there was zero response
from the left telling me how they really feel about an actual murder of a US citizen.

Now we are supposed to get all riled up over this fake anime cartoon? GFY, hypocrite snowflakes.
Kathy Griffin, Madonna, Robert DeNiro AND his pal, Alec Baldwin can go eff themselves.

W
Cory Booker, Joe Biden, Maxine Waters, Rashida Tlaib, Nancy Pelosi, and AOC hold office. Are you going to call them out? If not, that is hypocrisy.
What standards have they violated? Take your time. (and no, my Little Petal, them calling out the likes of Trump or Moscow Mitch for being dirtbags is not the same as calling them out for showing one politician killing another. Even in jest).

I am not talking about rights, I’m talking about standards. I don’t much care what pundits and entertainers do, they don’t hold any office.
How about Maxine Waters telling everyone to go after Republicans..........hmmm

Guess you didn't care about that. Nor the Gas lighting that lead to a shooter on a softball field.

DEAL WITH IT.

Your side did it. NOW YOU CAN GET A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE.

I believe you know what I meant. Try again.
That is how misunderstandings happen. Say what you mean. It is not up to me to parse your feelings. I think your hypocrisy is shown every time you attempt to justify the indefensible threats that have been made innumerable times by democrat law makers over the past four years. If it OK for them, it is OK for Gosar to make a cartoon.

How about Maxine Waters telling everyone to go after Republicans..........hmmm

Guess you didn't care about that. Nor the Gas lighting that lead to a shooter on a softball field.

DEAL WITH IT.

Your side did it. NOW YOU CAN GET A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE.

Remind me…when did she suggest murder? Got anymore false equivalencies and butthurt?

Remind me…when did she suggest murder? Got anymore false equivalencies and butthurt?
She openly told supporters to go out and get in Republican faces. They harassed them at their homes. When they were at movies. Refused to allow them to eat in their restaurants.

Basically your side PREACHED to go after the GOP.

Now your getting a taste of RETURN FIRE. How do you like it?

Depends on what is said. If they said so and needs to be killed, that would be pretty bad. If they said so and so is a dumbass, not so bad.
I just watched the video. Much ado about nothing. I didn't see a thing on that video that resembled or suggested a murder or violence for that matter. I believe the actual threats that I referenced in my previous posts were far more violent than the garbage that Gosar produced. Are you still defending those threatening democrat lawmakers?

Remind me: Who told James Hodgkinson to take his rifle to a local park and shoot multiple republicans
and other assorted gatherers at a charity softball game? No one should be surprised with what one gets, especially when dealing with a "leftwing political activist".

Urging people to get aggressive and in the faces of people you don't like can have unintended consequences speaking of false equivalences. Who is "butt hurt" now?

Last edited:
I just watched the video. Much ado about nothing. I didn't see a thing on that video that resembled or suggested a murder or violence for that matter. I believe the actual threats that I referenced in my previous posts were far more violent than the garbage that Gosar produced. Are you still defending those threatening democrat lawmakers?
I've had reports that exactly mirror what you are saying. Much ado about nothing.

Forum List

Back