Do you agree with Liz Cheney?

Agree with Liz?

• I agree with Liz Cheney = both 1/6 and 911 are as reported by CNN

• 1/6 and 911 were both false flag hate hoaxes, and the Cheney family was in on both

• 1/6 was false flag, 911 was not

• 1/6 was real, 911 was a false flag hit

• I'm too busy listening to Howard Stern bitch about Aaron Rodgers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Liz Cheney told Mike Wallace on Fox that those who say 1/6 was a "hate hoax" or "false flag" incident are "the same" as those who question the official version of 911.

Let's see where USMB stands on this.

It is completely reasonable that lefty or deep state infiltrators could or would want to cause trouble that would look bad for conservatives.

Indeed, we have video of at least ONE of them, doing so, on 1/6.

So, pretending it is a fringe conspiracy theory is not reasonable.

• Banned
It is completely reasonable that lefty or deep state infiltrators could or would want to cause trouble that would look bad for conservatives.

Indeed, we have video of at least ONE of them, doing so, on 1/6.

So, pretending it is a fringe conspiracy theory is not reasonable.

And is not Cheney's slip into 911 a "dead giveaway...?"

My goodness, that's been outed for two decades.... to those who understand basic science...

It's amazing to see the trump supporters turn on one of their own.
Cheney was never one of my own, moron. Unlike you goose-stepping democrats, being a republican does not mean you cannot disagree with the leadership. If you weren't brain dead during the last four years, you would have heard Trump, himself, disagreeing with the republicans on numerous occasions. Try again.

Liz Cheney told Mike Wallace on Fox that those who say 1/6 was a "hate hoax" or "false flag" incident are "the same" as those who question the official version of 911.

If you are claiming that Liz Cheney talked to Mike Wallace about Jan 6…….I don’t believe you

5tl0do.jpg

Mike Wallace is dead and he was never employed by Fox News.
To be fair, for a lot of these old timers, it is an honest mistake.

I remember watching him do an interview with Huxley. Creepy how much he looks like Chris.

Also how creepy this whole cabal is intertwined with nepotism, and most of the folks here, don't even question this shit. :rolleyes:

. . . the left calls these pedo rings, and black-mail whisperings all conspiracy theories, as if it isn't all suspicious that these powerful elite positions are handed down and kept in the families of the consortium. . .

And then when we use any sources that aren't connected to this corupption, they call those sources that aren't controlled, not "legitimate" sources. Unreal.

Forum List

Back