Paul Gosar [R-Arizona] Faces Growing Calls To Be Arrested Over Video Showing Him Killing AOC

So when people made videos and such assassinating Trump, who got arrested again? Be specific and cite what law it violates?

griffin-865x430.jpg

I'm sure Cortez applauded this. Screw her.

My opinion:

Honestly, I don't see an upside to posting something like this. It doesn't matter if dems have done the same thing in the past, this is now, and it only hurts the republican party.

You'll never win the "whataboutism" with the left. They will downplay any article you can link showing how they did similar things.

Gosar was wrong to post that, it doesn't matter if it wasnt meant as a threat, the left doesn't care, further, he is only feeding the attack machine of the left. Right now, they are looking for ANY reason to attack the right, and they will latch on to anything that will hurt the right. Sure, some people may get a giggle out of it, but at the end of this, don't be surprised if gosar, like Greene, ends up losing all his committee assignments, if not ejected from congress.

The left, eager for a shift in the balance.if power, will take any opportunity to push to get a republican ejected from congress.

This will only hurt repubs. I just don't see how a member of congress would even want to post something like that. That, along with Greene releasing the phone numbers of congress, prompting these people to call and leave messages of the most vile things.

The left already is eager to find yet another story to blame on the right, I don't understand why these people want to give it to them.

He broke congressional rules.

I never said he did something criminal, I said the opposite....silly one!
Have you seen the video? I have. I didn't see anything that resembled a threat or violence. It was an amateurish attempt at something but I don't know what. The sound track offended my ears, but other than some flashes of political faces that were so quick I hardly recognized them, I couldn't make heads nor tails of it. The video DID NOT break ANY rules. Democrats are making themselves look stupider than the video by making a big thing of it.

Some company did some excellent Sandy Cortez x-rated vids. She can suck with the best of them. :heehee:

The video and depiction of violence against Rep. Ocasio-Cortez led numerous figures to call for Rep. Gosar to be arrested or expelled from Congress.

Twitter has since flagged the video for violating the platform's rules on hateful content but said it would keep the post up as it "may be in the public's interest."

Rep. Ocasio-Cortez has since responded to Rep. Gosar's video and called the Arizona lawmaker "creepy" and "a collection of wet toothpicks."

On Monday, the Congresswoman said in a Twitter post that she believed House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy would not take any action against Rep. Gosar over the video.

Another class act who's a fine example for our children.

Do you think Gosar should kill AOC?

Arrested? That's stupid. Should the people who lynched Obama in effigy be arrested?

It's free speech, man.

The video was entirely amateurish, juvenile and moronic, but what do you expect from a Trump acolyte?

The video and depiction of violence against Rep. Ocasio-Cortez led numerous figures to call for Rep. Gosar to be arrested or expelled from Congress.

Twitter has since flagged the video for violating the platform's rules on hateful content but said it would keep the post up as it "may be in the public's interest."

Rep. Ocasio-Cortez has since responded to Rep. Gosar's video and called the Arizona lawmaker "creepy" and "a collection of wet toothpicks."

On Monday, the Congresswoman said in a Twitter post that she believed House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy would not take any action against Rep. Gosar over the video.

Another class act who's a fine example for our children.

Do you think Gosar should kill AOC?

How much do Democrats hate free speech?

See above...

Arrested? That's stupid. Should the people who lynched Obama in effigy be arrested?

It's free speech, man.

The video was entirely amateurish, juvenile and moronic, but what do you expect from a Trump acolyte?
Must grudgingly concur save for the shot at Trump/supporters.

That's your idea of free speech ...from a sitting member of Congress?

That's your idea of free speech ...from a sitting member of Congress?
Yes. There is no minimum IQ requirement or maturity level for our rights. Or to be elected to Congress, unfortunately.

There are House rules...and this breaks them
That's a different ball of wax. The Ethics Committee will decide his fate. Censure, whack his pee-pee, remove his franking privileges, drop and give Pelosi twenty push-ups, make him publicly apologize.

But no arrest.

Forum List

Back