Patriotism is stupid!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
Why are humans so tribal? People are called nerds or jocks based on their interests. I hate conformity! I want people to look at themselves as humans not Americans or Russians! Not Catholics or Jews! It is time for humanity to unite! We need to get off this rock if humanity is to survive!

Why are humans so tribal? People are called nerds or jocks based on their interests. I hate conformity! I want people to look at themselves as humans not Americans or Russians! Not Catholics or Jews! It is time for humanity to unite! We need to get off this rock if humanity is to survive!
yea good luck with that.....

No thanks I am not nor will I ever be a citizen of the world.

Sure thing, just because that's what you live on, ignore it.

Sure thing, just because that's what you live on, ignore it.
I'm a citizen of the United States discussion over.

ROFLMNAO! You can't hide the idiots. They simply will not allow it.

Forum List

Back