Patriotic Trump: I Would Bring Back Waterboarding-----"It's Peanuts Compared To What They Do To Us"

Actually, we don't

Even our services have realized it is not worth it

EXCLUSIVE: Waterboarding Too Dangerous, Internal DoD Memo Reveals
Waterboarding is nothing more than a slight discomfort... Not torturous
Thus the reason it does not always work...
That is why it is condemned around the world

Unbecoming of a country that claims to be exceptional
Yes I recall the Saudis condemning it.
lol.
What a joke. If Obama were doing it you'd claim it was humane.
WTF?

The rest of the world condemns water boarding

Republicans embrace it
We should care what the rest of the world, filled with murderers and weasels, think about what we do? Phooey. You support Obama sending drones against Americans but not waterboarding terrorists.
We do not sink to that level
Up until today's Republicans, we compared ourselves to modern democracies

Republicans compare us to terrorists

Last edited:

lol.
WTF?

Republicans embrace it
Need a hankey??
I'd be happy for Trump to demonstrate the peanuts
You want to see trumps peanuts??

Ah yes, that reminds me....

Attended military academy and Wharton Business School.
Stood up for Birthers and challenged Obama on his fraud.
Believes USA is “the greatest force for freedom the world has ever known”

These are part of an "agenda", are they?
Trump agenda:

.... For drilling our own.

Link?
I cut it down to one to make it simple for ya.

So.................................................... crickets.

Color me surprised.

Another day, another cricket.
Some asshats just can't figger out links I guess.

graphics-hospitals-713553.gif

Meh, it's just a little water
Sean Hannity ever honor his pronouncement that he would agree to be waterboarded?

So do you just not care that two former CIA directors have said that waterboarding produced intelligence that prevented further attacks and saved American lives? Have you dared yourself to read any credible, factual articles on how the CIA's waterboarding program was conducted? Do you know that waterboarding was used only as a last resort, and that each detainee who was waterboarded could have avoided it by providing the information being requested? Or are you just so emotionally attached to your talking point that you just don't want to bother with facts?
AGAIN, has Hannity been waterboarded like he promised?

lol.
WTF?

Republicans embrace it
We should care what the rest of the world, filled with murderers and weasels, think about what we do? Phooey. You support Obama sending drones against Americans but not waterboarding terrorists.

Yeah why should we sink to getting information that might save American lives?
Libs dont care about American lives. They demonstrated that amply with Benghazi. "What difference does it make?"
Democrats compare the US to Nazi Germany, ancient Rome, and the Soviet Union on a daily basis.

Meh, it's just a little water
Sean Hannity ever honor his pronouncement that he would agree to be waterboarded?

So do you just not care that two former CIA directors have said that waterboarding produced intelligence that prevented further attacks and saved American lives? Have you dared yourself to read any credible, factual articles on how the CIA's waterboarding program was conducted? Do you know that waterboarding was used only as a last resort, and that each detainee who was waterboarded could have avoided it by providing the information being requested? Or are you just so emotionally attached to your talking point that you just don't want to bother with facts?
AGAIN, has Hannity been waterboarded like he promised?
What difference, at this point, does it make?

lol.
WTF?

Republicans embrace it

Libs dont care about American lives. They demonstrated that amply with Benghazi. "What difference does it make?"
Democrats compare the US to Nazi Germany, ancient Rome, and the Soviet Union on a daily basis.
There is a golden rule of torture....treat prisoners as you would want your own prisoners to be treated

lol.
WTF?

Republicans embrace it

There is a golden rule of torture....treat prisoners as you would want your own prisoners to be treated
How well do the Taliban treat American prisoners? No terrorist ever died of waterboarding.
ANother failed point from the great farter of USMB.

WTF?

Republicans embrace it

How well do the Taliban treat American prisoners? No terrorist ever died of waterboarding.
It goes beyond Taliban

It goes to any country at war with the U.S. Our soldiers have information that can save lives if they talk. Now anyone is free to torture our soldiers

lol.
WTF?

Republicans embrace it

Remember The Rabbi has never served so why would he be familiar w/ the Geneva convention? :dunno:

It goes beyond Taliban

It goes to any country at war with the U.S. Our soldiers have information that can save lives if they talk. Now anyone is free to torture our soldiers
You clearly do not understand the difference between "torture" and "interrogation." The US does the latter, our enemies do the former.

WTF?

Republicans embrace it

Remember The Rabbi has never served so why would he be familiar w/ the Geneva convention? :dunno:
Remind me what your MOS was.:bsflag:

It goes beyond Taliban

You clearly do not understand the difference between "torture" and "interrogation." The US does the latter, our enemies do the former.

Get it right...it is "enhanced interrogation" when we do it, "torture" if someone does it to us

deflect much? We're discussing your cluelessness as to the Geneva Conventions hack boi

It goes beyond Taliban

Get it right...it is "enhanced interrogation" when we do it, "torture" if someone does it to us
You still dont understand the distinction.
Ah, Nutwinger. This is what makes arguing with you so much fun. You are stuck on stupid and can't get up.

deflect much? We're discussing your cluelessness as to the Geneva Conventions hack boi
LOL! You mention I didnt serve, you mentin the Geneva Convention, which plays no part here, btw, and then you accuse me of deflecting because I point out you are partisan hypocite with nothing of substance.

He does kinda have a point. I like Trump. He's pretty brave. He's not giving the MSM the standard PC B.S. answers they want. I know that upsets many, but i respect him for it.

It goes beyond Taliban

You still dont understand the distinction.
Ah, Nutwinger. This is what makes arguing with you so much fun. You are stuck on stupid and can't get up.
Those who engage in torture always find a way to make that distinction

We are doing it to save lives
They deserve what they get
It is not torture when we do it

Forum List

Back