Patriotic Trump: I Would Bring Back Waterboarding-----"It's Peanuts Compared To What They Do To Us"

Attended military academy and Wharton Business School.
Stood up for Birthers and challenged Obama on his fraud.
Believes USA is “the greatest force for freedom the world has ever known”

These are part of an "agenda", are they?
Trump agenda:

.... For drilling our own.

Link?
I cut it down to one to make it simple for ya.

So.................................................... crickets.

Color me surprised.

I didn't know YOUR STUPIDITY had a color, yet alone it's called surprised!

Why don't you go play in the underwater basket weaving forum... more your IQ level!

Trump agenda:

Link?

Color me surprised.

Why don't you go play in the underwater basket weaving forum... more your IQ level!

And.................... still nothing. And he actually BUMPS the thread to highlight it onto a new page.
13726a.gif

:lmao:

Trump agenda:

Link?

Color me surprised.

And.................... still nothing. And he actually BUMPS the thread to highlight it onto a new page.
13726a.gif

:lmao:

OCDGirl, the JakeAss left, so you're the NEXT EASY target to bitch slap around in this forum... you ready?:ahole-1:

Trump agenda:

Link?

Color me surprised.

I'd love to see Trump waterboarded.

Trump agenda:

Link?

Color me surprised.

I'd love to see Trump waterboarded.

I'm sure he'd love to see your dumb ass waterboarded also! :ahole-1:

I don't see why any American would endorse torture

But a leading candidate for President?

Incredible

Trump is showing what the difference between an Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen born with sole allegiance to America and a non-natural born Citizen president born with split a allegiance to America. Being born from two U.S. Citizen parents ensures sole allegiance to America and Trump is proving that his allegiance to America will be solidified by these actions he plans to take to keep Americans safe and annihilate the enemy, Muslims. Waterboarding is a proven psychological safe technique that works in extracting information from them.

Trump: I Would Bring Back Waterboarding - 'Peanuts Compared to What They Do to Us' - Breitbart
Water boarding is not torture...

Trump is showing what the difference between an Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen born with sole allegiance to America and a non-natural born Citizen president born with split a allegiance to America. Being born from two U.S. Citizen parents ensures sole allegiance to America and Trump is proving that his allegiance to America will be solidified by these actions he plans to take to keep Americans safe and annihilate the enemy, Muslims. Waterboarding is a proven psychological safe technique that works in extracting information from them.

Trump: I Would Bring Back Waterboarding - 'Peanuts Compared to What They Do to Us' - Breitbart
Water boarding is not torture...

Love to see Mukasey & Trump being waterboarded.

Incredible
It's not torture. No matter how many times yo repeat that lie.
Seems it is not torture when Republicans do it, but when it is done on Americans we prosecute as a war crime
Still not torture. We do the same thing to some military recruits as well. Where are the prosecutions?
Actually, we don't

Even our services have realized it is not worth it

EXCLUSIVE: Waterboarding Too Dangerous, Internal DoD Memo Reveals

Incredible
Seems it is not torture when Republicans do it, but when it is done on Americans we prosecute as a war crime
Still not torture. We do the same thing to some military recruits as well. Where are the prosecutions?
Actually, we don't

Waterboarding is nothing more than a slight discomfort... Not torturous
Thus the reason it does not always work...

Incredible
Actually, we don't

Waterboarding is nothing more than a slight discomfort... Not torturous
Thus the reason it does not always work...
That is why it is condemned around the world

Unbecoming of a country that claims to be exceptional

Most liberals have no clue what the CIA's waterboarding program was like and how it was conducted. They don't even seem to know that every one of the few terrorists who was waterboarded could have avoided the technique if they had simply cooperated beforehand. Waterboarding was only used as a last resort on high-value people because we had credible reason to believe that they had information about pending attacks. Two former CIA directors have said that waterboarding produced information that prevented attacks and saved American lives.

For decades we routinely waterboard a number military intelligence personnel as part of their training in case they were captured.

It's "condemned around the world"? By whom? Why? Facts are not subject to popularity contests.

Most liberals have no clue what the CIA's waterboarding program was like and how it was conducted. They don't even seem to know that every one of the few terrorists who was waterboarded could have avoided the technique if they had simply cooperated beforehand. Waterboarding was only used as a last resort on high-value people because we had credible reason to believe that they had information about pending attacks. Two former CIA directors have said that waterboarding produced information that prevented attacks and saved American lives.

For decades we routinely waterboard a number military intelligence personnel as part of their training in case they were captured.

It's "condemned around the world"? By whom? Why? Facts are not subject to popularity contests.
Oh, you must be against relying on elections to decide on human rights.

I have seen that in movies...

We have vays of making you talk....if you don't talk, it is your own fault

Torture does not work. And, no, we did not capture bin laden because of torture.

Forum List

Back