Patriotic Trump: I Would Bring Back Waterboarding-----"It's Peanuts Compared To What They Do To Us"

Trump is showing what the difference between an Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen born with sole allegiance to America and a non-natural born Citizen president born with split a allegiance to America. Being born from two U.S. Citizen parents ensures sole allegiance to America and Trump is proving that his allegiance to America will be solidified by these actions he plans to take to keep Americans safe and annihilate the enemy, Muslims. Waterboarding is a proven psychological safe technique that works in extracting information from them.

Trump: I Would Bring Back Waterboarding - 'Peanuts Compared to What They Do to Us' - Breitbart
Water boarding is not torture...

Love to see Mukasey & Trump being waterboarded.

I know several guys who have been water boarded, all currently in the army and Marines they don't take much about it except they don't believe it's torture. They expect much worse if they were ever to be caught.

I sell a lot of firearms military fellas...

Most liberals have no clue what the CIA's waterboarding program was like and how it was conducted. They don't even seem to know that every one of the few terrorists who was waterboarded could have avoided the technique if they had simply cooperated beforehand. Waterboarding was only used as a last resort on high-value people because we had credible reason to believe that they had information about pending attacks. Two former CIA directors have said that waterboarding produced information that prevented attacks and saved American lives.

For decades we routinely waterboard a number military intelligence personnel as part of their training in case they were captured.

It's "condemned around the world"? By whom? Why? Facts are not subject to popularity contests.

I have seen that in movies...

We have vays of making you talk....if you don't talk, it is your own fault

Torture does not work. And, no, we did not capture bin laden because of torture.
... Except water boarding is not torture dumba$$

Most liberals have no clue what the CIA's waterboarding program was like and how it was conducted. They don't even seem to know that every one of the few terrorists who was waterboarded could have avoided the technique if they had simply cooperated beforehand. Waterboarding was only used as a last resort on high-value people because we had credible reason to believe that they had information about pending attacks. Two former CIA directors have said that waterboarding produced information that prevented attacks and saved American lives.

For decades we routinely waterboard a number military intelligence personnel as part of their training in case they were captured.

It's "condemned around the world"? By whom? Why? Facts are not subject to popularity contests.

Torture does not work. And, no, we did not capture bin laden because of torture.

Geneva convention says it is
So does our prosecution of Japanese for doing the same thing

Another reason why this country is screwed... We have gone really soft.

Our enemy's have no compassion for weakness...

Another reason why this country is screwed... We have gone really soft.

Our enemy's have no compassion for weakness...

We are "soft" because we don't torture?

You are one sick fuck

Meh, it's just a little water
Sean Hannity ever honor his pronouncement that he would agree to be waterboarded?

So do you just not care that two former CIA directors have said that waterboarding produced intelligence that prevented further attacks and saved American lives? Have you dared yourself to read any credible, factual articles on how the CIA's waterboarding program was conducted? Do you know that waterboarding was used only as a last resort, and that each detainee who was waterboarded could have avoided it by providing the information being requested? Or are you just so emotionally attached to your talking point that you just don't want to bother with facts?

Sean Hannity ever honor his pronouncement that he would agree to be waterboarded?

So do you just not care that two former CIA directors have said that waterboarding produced intelligence that prevented further attacks and saved American lives? Have you dared yourself to read any credible, factual articles on how the CIA's waterboarding program was conducted? Do you know that waterboarding was used only as a last resort, and that each detainee who was waterboarded could have avoided it by providing the information being requested? Or are you just so emotionally attached to your talking point that you just don't want to bother with facts?
Others have said it didn't.

It's not torture. No matter how many times yo repeat that lie.
Seems it is not torture when Republicans do it, but when it is done on Americans we prosecute as a war crime
Still not torture. We do the same thing to some military recruits as well. Where are the prosecutions?
Actually, we don't

Even our services have realized it is not worth it

EXCLUSIVE: Waterboarding Too Dangerous, Internal DoD Memo Reveals
Waterboarding is nothing more than a slight discomfort... Not torturous
Thus the reason it does not always work...
That is why it is condemned around the world

Unbecoming of a country that claims to be exceptional
Yes I recall the Saudis condemning it.
lol.
What a joke. If Obama were doing it you'd claim it was humane.

Others have said it didn't.
Others have said Elvis is alive and OJ was innocent. So what?

My solution to this?

Get Trump to submit to waterboarding, and then ask him if he ever molested his daughter, and then see how long it takes to get him to say he did,

just to get the torture to stop.

My solution to this?

Get Trump to submit to waterboarding, and then ask him if he ever molested his daughter, and then see how long it takes to get him to say he did,

Ivana, Ivanka, what's the diff. Easy mistake to make in the dark.

donald-gallery-10-super-169.jpg

My solution to this?

We don't need torture to tell if slick willy and crazy joe Biden are child molesters... It's already common knowledge

Child molesting is bad enough...it's worse to make jokes over it. Children are victims and there is nothing funny about it

My solution to this?

We don't need torture to tell if slick willy and crazy joe Biden are child molesters... It's already common knowledge

Nice meltdown. Would you like to argue that waterboarding could never get Trump to say he molested his daughter,

just to make the waterboarding stop?

Seems it is not torture when Republicans do it, but when it is done on Americans we prosecute as a war crime
Still not torture. We do the same thing to some military recruits as well. Where are the prosecutions?
Actually, we don't

lol.
WTF?

The rest of the world condemns water boarding

Republicans embrace it

Actually, we don't

lol.
WTF?

Republicans embrace it
Need a hankey??

Actually, we don't

lol.
WTF?

Republicans embrace it
We should care what the rest of the world, filled with murderers and weasels, think about what we do? Phooey. You support Obama sending drones against Americans but not waterboarding terrorists.

Actually, we don't

lol.
WTF?

Republicans embrace it
Need a hankey??
I'd be happy for Trump to demonstrate the peanuts

Forum List

Back