Patriot Woman shot by DC Police - Video

How noble of the DC police.

I knew the Law enforcement were going to do something stupid. I've noticed that they were egging Pres. Trump's supporters to start rioting so they can bring out the heavy artillery.
How can you fight against someone that you don't know who they are?
Pompeo and Clarence Thomas are a part of the Deep State. And everyone think that Ol' Nursery Rhymes ted Cruz is going to save the day. But he and Rubio are all apart of this Deep State.
And they have most of the military and law enforcement and county employees on their team. But everyone wants to stop those that are pretending to want to defund the police, but cried in front of everyone's faces , asking the police to help them.
But right now they knows that Pres. Trump won but they have to get him to step down. They can't walk into the White House and take over. They know that it is against the law. And so they are trying to bluff their way into the White House.

1609975605673.png

How noble of the DC police.

If they were tolkd not to go beyond a certain pioint & they did, then according to Trumpettes, they can be shot & killed for not obeying a polivce order. Right?

They had to protect illuminati by shooting down an unarmed protester who got in the way of a shoot to kill order by the heartless House leader's punitive order to extinguish any Trump protester.

fuck off.

Eat shit and die. I'd be more than happy to help you do that, ya cocksucker. Just name the place and time.

Sad and completely unnecessary.
sure is when it would have been real easy to just allow the audits requested when time wasnt an issue,,,
Audits were done. You won't accept the results of anything that doesn't result in your desired outcome.

You cannot be reasoned with and this was therefore inevitable.
not the way they were asked for or should have been,,,

this is your making not theirs,,,
You kept changing what you were asking for because you kept losing.

You cannot be satisfied unless the election is given to Trump but that wasn't going to happen because Trump lost.

This is what happens when you disassociate from reality.
I didnt ask for anything,,,

and thinking I did is you leaving reality,,,

So let me get this straight. Either you accede to the demands of the crowd, or else face the consequences of political violence.

Is that what your saying?
It works for BLM/Antifa. We will believe forever that Progs cheated. It does not mean anything on what you say. the lies over the decades has just grown into an intolerable situation. Instead of leading a free people who they work for these people ended up being promoters of agendas and forcing us to live by them. Huge government cause huge corruption.

The woman was an unarmed protester, condition is unknown.

Streamable Video

Streamable Video
Do we know who pulled the trigger?

It came from inside. She was on the other side of the door in this picture. She is deceased.

View attachment 438214
I sure hope they all had a permit for those guns, otherwise, they are all in big trouble.

They are in big trouble with or without a permit.

The location where she was shot proves that she is/was a rioter. The photo on the other thread on this topic shows men hold up in what I believe is the main door to the House chamber with desks stacked up to block the door. She appears to have been, not only illegally inside of the building, but also on the other side of of the door.
Seriously though, what In the fuck did you DUMB Trump boot lickers think was going to happen to her?

Was that rioter breaking in our Capitol wearing a Trump flag?

It's not "our" Capitol anymore. Try to assert your First Amendment right and you will be murdered.

Go ahead and try if you don't believe me.

And by '1st amendment rights', you mean attacking police and trashing the capitol building?
Fuck you and your faux patriotism

These cowards are the ones with the Faux Patriotism, I wonder how many of those cowards would be willing to join the Armed Forces if they were called.

It's not "our" Capitol anymore. Try to assert your First Amendment right and you will be murdered.

And by '1st amendment rights', you mean attacking police and trashing the capitol building?
but its mostly peaceful,,,
Peaceful protest is the right of every American but this attack on our Capitol will not be tolerated and those involved will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

But tell us more about the "Law and Order" party again?
you cant blame everyone for a few bad apples when their numbers are so few,,,

and when the damage costs reach 2 billion you let me know,,,

So you think the attack on the Capitol today is only going to cost us 200 hundred dollars to fix.

The woman was an unarmed protester, and is deceased..

Streamable Video

Streamable Video
I can tell by looking at her shes not an ANTIFA nut. In this case I hope the cop/gunman goes to prison for life

So now you want the police to go to jail, if she were black you would be claiming that is what happens when you try to storm the Capitol. WAF hypocrite.
A person shot an UNARMED WOMAN THRU A CLOSED DOOR.

If this woman was one of your BLM water buffalo your response would be different

but its mostly peaceful,,,
Peaceful protest is the right of every American but this attack on our Capitol will not be tolerated and those involved will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

But tell us more about the "Law and Order" party again?
you cant blame everyone for a few bad apples when their numbers are so few,,,

and when the damage costs reach 2 billion you let me know,,,

So you think the attack on the Capitol today is only going to cost us 200 hundred dollars to fix.
when did I say that???

do try and keep up,,,

Storming the capital is a good way to get shot. The DC police and capital security has shown amazing restraint already.
so far thats not an issue except for the one where the cops shot an unarmed women that was rightfully in the capital building,,

So you are saying she was authorized to try and storm the chamber where US Senators and House Members were convening.

Winterborn summed it up.

When you cross a police barricade, storm the capital, and cause elected officials and federal employees to barricade themselves in, it is not some peaceful 1st amendment thing.

Storming the capital is a good way to get shot. The DC police and capital security has shown amazing restraint already.
so far thats not an issue except for the one where the cops shot an unarmed women that was rightfully in the capital building,,

So you are saying she was authorized to try and storm the chamber where US Senators and House Members were convening.
it was a public building and she had a right to be there under the 1st amendment,,,

Forum List

Back