Patient 0 for covid has been found !

I'm sympathetic to China's policies of peaceful relations throughout the world and proud of it too.

I'm openly opposed to America's constantly turning to hate as an answer and then leading to war.

Yet another war if America can eliminate Russia as a factor that standing beside China will be a deterrent to America's aggression that's too powerful for America to deal with.

That's not at all too complicated to understand.

Will Biden change the approach to Russia and China?

I would be one of the first to support America doing so. Would you?
the millions of Uyghurs in concentration camps might disagree with you .

Last edited:
So even though you're ignorant, rude, and dead wrong, it's still worth spanking you back to reality.

I read your link. It said nothing about the US creating artificial islands then building military bases on them.

the millions of Uyghurs in concentration camps might disagree with you .
If it really was 'millions' of Islamic terrorists then that would speak highly of China's attempt to rehabilitate them.

But in fact it's not millions, even though they are Islamic terrorists.

If it really was 'millions' of Islamic terrorists then that would speak highly of China's attempt to rehabilitate them.

But in fact it's not millions, even though they are Islamic terrorists.
China is so awesome. A shining city on the hill.

Fauci knowingly lied to the people about the origins of this virus and the steps required to protect themselves.

His advice led to the most blatant abuse of government power in US history.

He should be prosecuted in every country around the world and spend the rest of his worthless life in prison

Forum List

Back