Schumer predicted intelligence officials would ‘get back at’ Trump

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Recall the infamous words of Senator Schumer.

“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday to get back at you. So, even for a practical, supposedly hard-nosed businessman, he is being really dumb to do this,”

Not the country I was raised in, yet here we have the then ranking member of the United States Senate (now Senate majority leader) confessing this to everyone. Confessing that the intelligence Mafia runs America.

Not the country I was raised in, yet here we have the then ranking member of the United States Senate (now Senate majority leader) confessing this to everyone. Confessing that the intelligence Mafia runs America.
I'll ask again: What if Trump broke the law? What if the evidence in the indictment, courtesy of TRUMP'S OWN PEOPLE, is correct?

Does it matter, or is Trump above the law?

Schumer, like me, is a life long registered democrat. Unlike Schumer, I have accepted
the fact that the DONKEY IS (hopefully, temporarily) PIXILATED. He is far too INVESTED
in THE PARTY to abandon it------so he has, simply, CONVINCED HIMSELF to swallow the
----uhm....donkey dung

I used to believe that there were people in DC at the highest levels that were a moral and patriotic caste who ensured the interest of justice was served, that people obeyed laws in the highest elected positions and that the USA would operate and manage itself geopolitically on the moral high ground while still being cut throat when provoked by sadistic bullies.

Now it's clear we are governed by sadistic bullies that obey no laws, have no sense of patriotism or concern for justice. I expect the constant wickedness and back stabbing among people who make very little effort to mask the fact that they're lawlessly evil sociopaths like schumer, kennedy, hitlary and xiden. I expect democrooks to conduct themselves like little commissars that piss and moan because the proles are too well armed to properly tax on to the collective industrial regions or whatever absurd plans the elite have.

I seriously did believe we had enough decent, good characters, patriotic, duty bound, loyal fellow citizens holding a line. Preventing that switch from inoffensive good government/tyrannical corrupt failed state.

As far as I'm concerned at this point. Nope. It's a failed state, and it fully fits the definition of a failed state. In fact the only thing holding it together are the shitbird states that are also failing, while prosperous states like TX are being dragged down with them.
failed state, a state that is unable to perform the two fundamental functions of the sovereign nation-state in the modern world system: it cannot project authority over its territory and peoples, and it cannot protect its national boundaries. The governing capacity of a failed state is attenuated such that it is unable to fulfill the administrative and organizational tasks required to control people and resources and can provide only minimal public services. Its citizens no longer believe that their government is legitimate, and the state becomes illegitimate in the eyes of the international community.

A failed state is composed of feeble and flawed institutions. Often, the executive barely functions, while the legislature, judiciary, bureaucracy, and armed forces have lost their capacity and professional independence. A failed state suffers from crumbling infrastructures, faltering utility supplies and educational and health facilities, and deteriorating basic human-development indicators, such as infant mortality and literacy rates. Failed states create an environment of flourishing corruption and negative growth rates, where honest economic activity cannot flourish.

The only comfort I can garnish from this is that once the bottom falls out and we basically become somalia, there will be a whole lot less stupid people running amok.

They don't have a lot of things in somalia, but at least stupid, oblivious sniveling bed wetters are one of those things. If somalia had 14 Aircraft Carrier groups and thousands of nuclear warheads, what would the difference be? The pirates would wear suits and have airplanes to travel in while collecting ransoms I suppose.

Last edited:
I'll ask again: What if Trump broke the law? What if the evidence in the indictment, courtesy of TRUMP'S OWN PEOPLE, is correct?

Does it matter, or is Trump above the law?
Eh .. Democrats pumping dry holes gets boring after a while... I guess they must like weeping carbuncle's on their willys..

Recall the infamous words of Senator Schumer.

“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday to get back at you. So, even for a practical, supposedly hard-nosed businessman, he is being really dumb to do this,”

sksjmsmssmskkdkdkdmx.png

Yeah, I didn't think so.

Okay, you've answered my question. You think he's above the law. As expected.

You could just be honest and say so.
Oh come on Mac .. "turn that frown upside down.."

Trump will always be guilty in your mind even when he's proven innocent and the Democrat machine is proven to be perpetual lying sacks of shit .. , that's how TDS-ers roll.

... it's just comedy at this point..

Yeah, I didn't think so.

Okay, you've answered my question. You think he's above the law. As expected.

You could just be honest and say so.
Progs are treating a race, a gender and a religion as the evilest things in human history. Only the guilty in all of that should be punished. Not all of them.

Give China credir, they needed a particular breed of politician, especially in Cali and NY; and they received them in spades. Add foreign "allies" and systems which are more closely similar to Russia than they are the U.S and it was just a matter of time before you became a nation unrecognizable to those who risked so much for her success. I don't know if Trump is guilty or not, he certainly has been poorly advised and made stupid, puzzling decisions. However, to even speak freely through major media in such a manner illustrates that America has changed. His own Party probably strongly influencing institutions which are supposed to be objective. MUST be objective if America is to succeed. Welcome to Canada folks, you made it. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Schumer's statement sounded like someone who was content, maybe proud, to have our DOJ do his election tampering dirty work. He probably pissed himself from the excitement of talking about it, crooked little pussy that he is.

All about 911...

The entire "intel community" is Zionist Fascist treason against America.

Schumer threatened two SCOTUS judges with Mossad execution and the media yawned...

have no sense of patriotism

They are plenty patriotic.... to ISRAEL, not America.

When Trump picked Wray and Sessions, they all laughed and partied, because they knew Trump would accomplish nothing, get no truth out, and have his landslide re-election stolen...

Schumer was the "conservative" W trusted to pick Mike Mukasey, a life long left wing Zionist Fascist, as AG. Zionist Fascism has been above American law ever since.

Oh come on Mac .. "turn that frown upside down.."

Trump will always be guilty in your mind even when he's proven innocent and the Democrat machine is proven to be perpetual lying sacks of shit .. , that's how TDS-ers roll.

... it's just comedy at this point..
It’s obvious to some of us the Deep State really runs the country and they are entirely uncontrolled.

We have a government that is a traitor to the constitution. The USG is the real traitor.

It’s obvious to some of us the Deep State really runs the country and they are entirely uncontrolled.

We have a government that is a traitor to the constitution. The USG is the real traitor.
Yup,, way to much gluttony and moral decay top to bottom these days. A rude awakening seems inevitable.

Yup,, way to much gluttony and moral decay top to bottom these days. A rude awakening seems inevitable.
One would think but where are those calling for change, justice, and the rule of law?

Anyone who speaks out is immediately attacked by the establishment and the dumb people fall in line.

Forum List

Back