Patient 0 for covid has been found !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
it appears that the first person or persons diagnosed with covid 19 were scientist from the Wuhan lab ! so much for the lefts belief that covid was a virus that came from nature ! it was a lab leak ! and China hid the truth and withheld the genetic sequence from the world !

it appears that the first person or persons diagnosed with covid 19 were scientist from the Wuhan lab ! so much for the lefts belief that covid was a virus that came from nature ! it was a lab leak ! and China hid the truth and withheld the genetic sequence from the world !

I, or course, am not a virologist but I am a trained and experienced corporate investigator. You don't have to be one to have figured this out as soon as we learned of the Wuhan lab. A lab, that is working on the virus where an outbreak starts, is a no brainer to start your investigation. Occam's Razor.

The left is desperately clinging to their racist theory that covid originated with dirty Chinese people eating bats.

No, it's not proven and it's not even accepted by America's medical experts.

But it 'is' more of the same American hate for China.

China doesn't return the hate but consistently tries to bring the world together in peace that will benefit. Even today we have the example of Xi and Bill Gates!

That results in frustration by Americans in every war they've ever started because it defuses the hate propaganda in heads that don't soak up hate propaganda so easily.

If it is published by the NYT it is certain to be CIA approved and even Langley written . Worthless .

How did they test ? A PCR would be laughable .

How do they know that so called patient zero did not appear at Fort Detrick or more likely later at Chapel Hill , north Carolina , where gain of function research was carried out prior to Wuhan .
Who says US military personnel did not carry it to the World Military Games in Wuhan in October 2019 ? How do you know they did not ?

The NYT article is likely total BS . As usual.

No, it's not proven and it's not even accepted by America's medical experts.

But it 'is' more of the same American hate for China.

China doesn't return the hate but consistently tries to bring the world together in peace that will benefit. Even today we have the example of Xi and Bill Gates!

That results in frustration by Americans in every war they've ever started because it defuses the hate propaganda in heads that don't soak up hate propaganda so easily.
You sound more like a Chinese operative every day.

You sound more like a Chinese operative every day.
I'm sympathetic to China's policies of peaceful relations throughout the world and proud of it too.

I'm openly opposed to America's constantly turning to hate as an answer and then leading to war.

Yet another war if America can eliminate Russia as a factor that standing beside China will be a deterrent to America's aggression that's too powerful for America to deal with.

That's not at all too complicated to understand.

Will Biden change the approach to Russia and China?

I would be one of the first to support America doing so. Would you?

I'm sympathetic to China's policies of peaceful relations throughout the world and proud of it too.

I'm openly opposed to America's constantly turning to hate as an answer and then leading to war.

Yet another war if America can eliminate Russia as a factor that standing beside China will be a deterrent to America's aggression that's too powerful for America to deal with.

You should worry about Canada

Yea they are so peaceful. They are stealing our intellectual property, creating military islands in the middle of the fucking ocean and threatening Taiwan. Yea they're just fucking peaches and unicorns huh?

Yea, "peaceful relations" my ass. China is a bigger threat to the US than Russia is.

You should worry about Canada
I am and I do worry about Canada being involved in America's wars and I'm especially worried about this one with Russia.

While America 'may' not consent to losing this war, Russia will 'not' consent to losing.

For America there's a very slim chance that America can end it and agree to restart the fight another day. Russia isn't interested in defeating America and couldn't anyway.

But Russia has no choice but to fight until Russia's security is finally safe from military aggression.

When Russia turns to its nuclear weapons, will Canada become a target too?

I am and I do worry about Canada being involved in America's wars and I'm especially worried about this one with Russia.

While America 'may' not consent to losing this war, Russia will 'not' consent to losing.

For America there's a very slim chance that America can end it and agree to restart the fight another day. Russia isn't interested in defeating America and couldn't anyway.

But Russia has no choice but to fight until Russia's security is finally safe from military aggression.

When Russia turns to its nuclear weapons, will Canada become a target too?

The entire world will be

You spend far too much time whining about the US and ignoring your own country's problems....and you have a bunch

Yea they are so peaceful. They are stealing our intellectual property, creating military islands in the middle of the fucking ocean and threatening Taiwan. Yea they're just fucking peaches and unicorns huh?
Stop right there with that example of American hate that so plainly leads to the hyprocrisy of objecting to China building islands in the middle of the fucking ocean.

Some of you people are losing control of your emotions, that's due to swallowing the hate propaganda whole!
Yea, "peaceful relations" my ass. China is a bigger threat to the US than Russia is.
You need to believe that!

The entire world will be

You spend far too much time whining about the US and ignoring your own country's problems....and you have a bunch
I openly invite Americans to start discussions that criticize Canada, but the discussion is going to have to be less childish than C.A. calling me a Turdeau loving fu-kduck. LOL

How about you lassy?

So far you've just acted like a vindictive Irish letterbomber.

I openly invite Americans to start discussions that criticize Canada, but the discussion is going to have to be less childish than C.A. calling me a Turdeau loving fu-kduck. LOL

How about you lassy?

So far you've just acted like a vindictive Irish letterbomber.

I don't give two shits about Canada... unlike you that can't stop babbling about the US. Why is that?

You sound like a lonely Canadian dipstick that has nothing better to do than whine about your betters.

And take your meek attempt at insults and sit and spin, you little soy

China and Russia allied together is definitely a threat to US hegemony, but they are a peaceful threat.

And it's worth mentioning too, that China has never intended to take back Taiwan by military force.
America's meddling in the affairs of China has now caused China to consider a military defense against US aggression.

It's always that way in the lead up to another US led war.

Could it be different this time with China and America is only interested in protecting freedom? Well maybe not judging by the hate that's being expressed against both Russia and China?

I don't give two shits about Canada... unlike you that can't stop babbling about the US. Why is that?
Then you can end your participation in the discussions in which I comment!
You sound like a lonely Canadian dipstick that has nothing better to do than whine about your betters.

And take your meek attempt at insults and sit and spin, you little soy

All your letters contain bombs.

Forum List

Back