Part Time Pres

“I’m Not Going To Have Time To Golf”

"I'm going to be working for you," he told a campaign rally crowd in August 2016. "I'm not going to have time to play golf."
"I love golf, but if I were in the White House, I don't think I'd ever see Turnberry again," he said in February 2016, referring to the famous course he owns in Scotland. "I don't think I'd ever see Doral again," he added, referring to the famous course he owns in Miami. "I don't ever think I'd see anything — I just want to stay in the White House and work my ass off, make great deals, right? Who's gonna leave?"

“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump, 69, tells ITK. "I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.”

After promising ‘not to play much golf’, Trump takes 16 golf trips in his first 100 days – more than one a week

283 days on the golf course. Good job the country doesnt have any problems.
Trump needs to suspend the election until the only place Covid exists is in a Level 4 freezer at the CDC,
Trump needs a lot of things, but suspending the election is not one of them. In case you have not noticed, he does not care about C19 and by extension, you.

Trump needs to suspend the election until the only place Covid exists is in a Level 4 freezer at the CDC,
I agree. And NO MAIL IN VOTING! If you can stand in-line to view the body of a dead felon, or go "rioting", then you can go and vote.

Trump needs a lot of things, but suspending the election is not one of them. In case you have not noticed, he does not care about C19 and by extension, you.
Fauci and team set the guidelines. It is not Trumps responsibility to enforce them. It is your states responsibility. Do you want Martial Law?

Fauci and team set the guidelines. It is not Trumps responsibility to enforce them. It is your states responsibility. Do you want Martial Law?
Typical Trump Troll. Fuck off.

Does the truth hurt?

Does the truth hurt?
Again, and no.
You posted garbage.
Typical and predictable. And that is exactly what you will do. Keep posting until you get the last useless word in. Go ahead and prove me wrong.

You useful idiots crack me up. You're voting Biden because "he cares about you"????

Does the truth hurt?
Again, and no.
You posted garbage.
Typical and predictable. And that is exactly what you will do. Keep posting until you get the last useless word in. Go ahead and prove me wrong.
read it, learn it, understand it.

A petulant child

1596364558862.png

Last edited:

You useful idiots crack me up. You're voting Biden because "he cares about you"????
Yeah, Joe really cares about you. Look how Crazy Uncle Joe and Obummer cared for the USA for 8 years. Those two were hell bent on destroying the USA.

/——/ So refute what Propofol said. It’s not the states responsibility to enforce Fauci’s guidelines? You want Trump acting as a dictator? You want martial law?

/——/ So refute what Propofol said. It’s not the states responsibility to enforce Fauci’s guidelines? You want Trump acting as a dictator? You want martial law?
This is typical behavior of a petulant child.

Yeah, Joe really cares about you. Look how Crazy Uncle Joe and Obummer cared for the USA for 8 years. Those two were hell bent on destroying the USA.
So it took President Obama and Vice President Biden 8 years to destroy the USA? And after 3+ years where is the USA now?

So it took President Obama and Vice President Biden 8 years to destroy the USA? And after 3+ years where is the USA now?
You can blame the failing GLOBAL economy on China. They are the ones that launched the Kung Pao flu on the world.

You can blame the failing GLOBAL economy on China. They are the ones that launched the Kung Pao flu on the world.
Dayum. Wrong in so many ways. You're like a little kid that hits a wiffer. Actually, I won't even give you that exit.

You are a moron. Vote Trump.

Dayum. Wrong in so many ways. You're like a little kid that hits a wiffer. Actually, I won't even give you that exit.

You are a moron. Vote Trump.
I am voting Trump. A VOTE FOR BIDEN IS A WIN FOR CHINA!
CHINA IS THE BAD MAN IN THE GLOBAL COMMUNITY.
THIS IS CHINA'S DREAM. LAUNCH A GLOBAL VIRUS, CAUSE CHANGE AND POLITICAL STRIFE.
You know damn well Joe Biden is incapable of running this country. Joe Biden can't remember his name or what city he is in.
Joe Biden is a HERMIT that lives in his basement and CAN NOT DEBATE TRUMP.
JOE BIDEN IS A CHUMP! LOOK AT WHAT BIDEN AND OBUMMER DID!
WAKE UP! AND "WIFF" ON THIS YOU SICK LIBTARD.

Forum List

Back