Zone1 Parents Outraged Over Pride Flag Wanting to be Raised at Catholic School

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Once again people are confusing love with condoning. I feel bad that kids were crying, but kids cry sometimes. Everybody does and if you think that they're upset now, just wait until the Lord comes back. He will NOT accept homosexuality on holy and sacred ground let alone anywhere.

For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”

Matthew 19:12.

The words of Jesus.

For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”

The words of Jesus.

So what does this have to do with castration?

No I didn't. I brought up the fact that Jesus said not all people are born the same.

And eunuch means casteration. I'm pretty sure that we've been over this before. Oh yeah and the LGBT crowd wasn't born like that. Most of them are mentally ill.

Once again people are confusing love with condoning. I feel bad that kids were crying, but kids cry sometimes. Everybody does and if you think that they're upset now, just wait until the Lord comes back. He will NOT accept homosexuality on holy and sacred ground let alone anywhere.

What if he does accept homosexuality?? It is after all a form of love, not hate. What if his words were misinterpreted by man when transcribed into written doctrine?

Could that be a possibility?

The words of Jesus.
Is a eunuch the same thing as a homosexual?

just wait until the Lord comes back. He will NOT accept homosexuality on holy and sacred ground let alone anywhere.
Those crazy Canucks.

I do have a few quick questions for you. Why do you see your Supernatural Supreme Being as He? Why does He/She/It have to come back to do something. I mean if these homos are truly evil and that bothers it so much why does it need to come back? Does it have no power in this world? Will it need to impregnate a young nubile human female (aka woman), and then grow up to be the Child of God before it has any power? Or, do you think it can teleport itself to our world?

It would be interesting to see how many of them were at the last meeting or the one before that.

Some, sure… sounds like an old school definition of a trans female, doesn’t it?
Not to me

Libs are trying to change the meaning of a word to fit their argument

Eunuch’s are a-sexual men who had their manhood removed

They are neither homo’s or Katoey’s in the Biblical sense

What if he does accept homosexuality?? It is after all a form of love, not hate. What if his words were misinterpreted by man when transcribed into written doctrine?

Could that be a possibility?

No, not according to the Christian Bible

Is a eunuch the same thing as a homosexual?

No it's not, but he can't get that through his head.

Forum List

Back