Zone1 what is happening?

OneIsTheWord

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022
what is happening?
because our government is talking more than it handles
the military is under review, now the problem is the world will be burned by the sand of times, now our enemy has American weapons
peacetime, turn our children into Hollywood culture
grown men haven't outgrown their age to turn our children into Hollywood culture and are blind to nostalgia
while China is looking into the future, now they are a superpower, USSR is second class
while we have Hollywood culture, our teenagers play video games and you see the result of a killing field
citizens are arming themselves, and the right to bear arms
and Saul Arabia turns sand into agriculture, a futuristic landscape, the U.S. took God out of the equation thus giving Satan in our culture of Hollywood, these are men, that only money makes them miserable, Donald Trump is an example, and men like him, if you don't take care the base value of our father, Father's the Lord, would say you worship the creature then the creator.
You just have bad leaders, and you removed God, in other words now you must regain your citizenship in society into the mess you have created for yourself
you have taken out the Ten Commandments

What care do Christians have on the affairs of Babylon? ... they know where the churches are ... but they must choose to come in ...

Yeah ... David Bowie is why I'm a Christian ... God knows I don't want to be like that ...

What care do Christians have on the affairs of Babylon? ... they know where the churches are ... but they must choose to come in ...

Yeah ... David Bowie is why I'm a Christian ... God knows I don't want to be like that ...

yeah, so what is a Christian?
did you read what I said

Yeah ... you're ragging on sinners ... that's easy ... getting sinners to repent ... that's difficult ... kill your TV ...
if I may
children are being murdered
Saints are sinners who try harder
to see the light one must see the darkness, to see the light

John 8:23-24 (NKJV) And He said to them, "You are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world

John 9:39-41 (NKJV) And Jesus said, "For judgment, I have come into this world, that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may be made blind."
"Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword.

Matt 10:34-39 (NKJV)For I have come to 'set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law and 'a man's enemies will be those of his own household.'He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me.
And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.
And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me.

He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.

this is my mandate or do you rather want me give them a midnight story

Acts 3:19-21 (NKJV) Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord, and that He may send Jesus Christ, who was preached to you before, whom heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began.

Last edited:
Is this how you live? ...
greetings
no, but this is how I live
I have a new threat, new posts its called the

The essence of God's Love.
download (22).jpeg

But remember, life is like a two-edged sword
Hebrews 4: 12

Last edited:

Forum List

Back