Parents Outraged As Stall Doors From Girl's Restroom Removed

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
As they should be. They're just setting them up to get raped otherwise. Thank God I don't go to school anymore and I can't emphasis that enough. If public schools don't get their act together and fast then my future kids are going to be homeschoolers.

As they should be. They're just setting them up to get raped otherwise. Thank God I don't go to school anymore and I can't emphasis that enough. If public schools don't get their act together and fast then my future kids are going to be homeschoolers.

1. Never send your kid to a Public School.

2. Work three jobs and send your kids to a private school.

3. Please do not Home School your kids because we have enough morons in this country!

They did that at my high school in the 70s because of smoking.

When you need armed police at school that should be a good sign something is wrong.

No kidding. If they start locking their doors again and keep boys and girls in separate restrooms where they belong then they wouldn't have to.

You qualified to teach calculus, physics, and foreign languages?
Not required of homeschoolers in most rates as I understand it. My sister in law homeschools her kids and they have a very straightforward curriculum thst meets the state standards, which do not require PE, foreign language, art, music, and much of the other extraneous crap thst so many school systems jam down kids throats.

Not required of homeschoolers in most rates as I understand it. My sister in law homeschools her kids and they have a very straightforward curriculum thst meets the state standards, which do not require PE, foreign language, art, music, and much of the other extraneous crap thst so many school systems jam down kids throats.

One of the saddest things I've read here.

One of the saddest things I've read here
They get English, Math, Social Sciences/History and Science every day. Those are the things a school should be focused on. The other stuff is EXTRAcurricular activities, not education.

Besides, 3 of the 7 kids are girls who are never going to need that other crap as homemakers and mothers.

Forum List

Back