Parents Outraged As Stall Doors From Girl's Restroom Removed

which do not require PE, foreign language, art, music, and much of the other extraneous crap thst so many school systems jam down kids throats.
PE, foreign language, art, music, and other other extraneous crap??

I mention it because it would be interesting to know if you get any support on that?

LOL....They were removed years ago for the same reason in my county's middle school. I don't know if they have them at the new middle school or not.

I had a Summer job in HS for the school system and worked at the middle school getting it ready for the new school year.

Let me tell you the girl's bathrooms looked like a hellscape when compared to the boy's.....We installed stainless steel shitters, sinks, and mirrors because a good half of the porcelain ones were impact broken as was every mirror.

The thought relayed to me by my boss was that if they want to act like convicts they can shit like one.

PE, foreign language, art, music, and other other extraneous crap??

I mention it because it would be interesting to know if you get any support on that?

Read on.....it's all trolling.

What they think would happen if they opened the girls bathroom to boys? Maybe it's to protect girls from being dragged into a stall and raped. The good news is that schools used to get away with this stuff but parents are paying attention these days.

Why do bathroom stalls need doors?

Doesn’t everyone excrete bodily waste in public?

Or is that just in San Francisco?
Well, everything started in California is supposed to spread to the nation ------

Soon we'll ALL be pooping on the sidewalks if the Democrats have their way.

1. Never send your kid to a Public School.

2. Work three jobs and send your kids to a private school.

3. Please do not Home School your kids because we have enough morons in this country!
Home school kids generally do fine if the parents actually teach the kids.

My niece (a degreed Education Major from Purdue) home schooled her three daughters and they are all very smart and accomplished. She banded with other home schooling parents to share teaching duties and they took advantages of public school extra curriculum activities and everything worked out great.

Forum List

Back