Palm Sunday

357 views and no answer
It's rather one sided and unproductive to sensibly discuss matters with unbalanced Cultists .
They know it all , but still are desperate to ask more questions .
Which is why having pet dogs / cats is preferable to having a Cult Christian adopted person who talks .

They were talking about Cyrus, the return from exile, rebuilding the temple, not Jesus.

I don't think we should change scripture. Do you think it was God or the Jews who got it wrong????
None of this happened in Cyrus' time, surada.

Daniel 12:1-2 people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. 2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

Cyrus wasn't capable of hovering above water. That was Christ who Daniel saw hovering.
Daniel 12: 7 The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river.

And then Christ mentions the end time specifically:
Daniel 12:13 “As for you, go your way till the end. You will rest, and then at the end of the days you will rise to receive your allotted inheritance.”
Daniel wasn't written until 164 BC.
The Dead Sea scrolls, prove that wrong. The scrolls predate Jesus by a century. The Book of Daniel is among them. It also lays to rest the argument that we keep changing scripture.

Last edited:
No one rides a young strong male donkey that has never been broken. The very best you could hope for is to wrap your arms around it's neck and hold on for dear life while it runs a muck trying to remove you from it's back.
Tell me about it!

Tell me about it!
My little town in the Rockies has a roaming herd of wild donkeys whose ancestors worked in the gold mines. We have a weekend called Donkey Derby Days, where people try to ride the wild donkeys through town and across the finish line. Your sides hurt from laughing so much. It is a riot!

Last edited:
My little town in the Rockies has a roaming herd of wild donkeys whose ancestors worked in the gold mines. We have a weekend called Donkey Derby Days, where they try to ride the wild donkeys through town and across the finish line. Your sides hurt from laughing so much. It is a riot!
Sounds like I would be right at home.

None of this happened in Cyrus' time, surada.

Daniel 12:1-2 people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. 2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

Cyrus wasn't capable of hovering above water. That was Christ who Daniel saw hovering.
Daniel 12: 7 The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river.

And then Christ mentions the end time specifically:
Daniel 12:13 “As for you, go your way till the end. You will rest, and then at the end of the days you will rise to receive your allotted inheritance.”

The Dead Sea scrolls, prove that wrong. The scrolls predate Jesus by a century. The Book of Daniel is among them. It also lays to rest the argument that we keep changing scripture.

Lol. What do the Jews say? Daniel is a history. Antiochus had defiled the temple in his effort to Hellenize the Jews.

Lol. What do the Jews say? Daniel is a history. Antiochus had defiled the temple in his effort to Hellenize the Jews.
Were the dead raised after the Temple was defiled? If not, that is not the defilement that Daniel was describing:
Daniel 12:7 The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, “It will be for a time, times and half a time. When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed.”
Daniel 12:11-12 “From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

The Jews consider the scrolls a treasure, and built a repository to house them. Others are on display at the Israel museum.

are there any fine old customs in the us?

or has puritanism killed them all?

what do you take in your region as ersatz for palms … in your old customs?

here it is holly or willows

Forum List

Back