zionism increased arab and muslim anti jewishness
which in turn increased islamophobia

its all the same disease

and therefore pallywood and ziollywood are equally sick kinda liars

only difference is that ziollywood is 100 times richer and more professional

but no different in nature to pallywood

and next to nothing here on the zionist side is not bogstandard ziollywood shit

Last edited:
zionism is as old as judaism itself-------it was not invented in Russia -----meccaism was invented in arabia by a rapist pig

What gripes me is how those Zionists in Israel treat the Palestinians. Peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to keep them captives in Israel. Face it you Zionists, not once has Israel even tried to free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands. Shame on you.

What gripes me is how those Zionists in Israel treat the Palestinians. Peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to keep them captives in Israel. Face it you Zionists, not once has Israel even tried to free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands. Shame on you.
what utter untruth

millions of palestinians in jordan, lebanon, syria, the gulf

then all over the world

as many pals outside palestine as inside it

and almost all expelled by israeli thugs by force; then their kids and grandkids born in exile

whatever planet zio you are on...........it's a blatant lie that will fool no-one

i thought you were a bit........not a lot but a wee tiny bit smarter than that

Peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to Palestinians of all people & then those Zionists just can't seem to understand WHY they are thanked with jihads, intifadas & rocket missiles. Don't that beat all?

Want peace from Palestinians? History has proven that king Hussein was right. When will Israel ever learn? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

what utter untruth

then all over the world

and almost all expelled by israeli thugs by force; then their kids and grandkids born in exile

whatever planet zio you are on...........it's a blatant lie that will fool no-one

Peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to Palestinians of all people & then those Zionists just can't seem to understand WHY they are thanked with jihads, intifadas & rocket missiles. Don't that beat all?

Want peace from Palestinians? History has proven that king Hussein was right. When will Israel ever learn? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

what utter untruth

then all over the world

MJB:

you've said that a thousand times already

in fact you dont say anything else

are you just an autocue zio robot

or do you have something new to say??

Last edited:
I will repeat that over & over again & fight those Zionists until they learn to treat the Palestinians with the same Arab justice & respect they are are so well accustomed to & so well deserve. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

what utter untruth

then all over the world

you've said that a thousand times already

in fact you dont say anything else

are you just an autocue zio robot

or do you have something new to say??

dog -breathed -zio-nazi- filth -pig

Oh my goodness, calm down eots. You will give yourself a stroke or something. And we need you here & well for something to laught at during these troubled times of your radical Islamists killing us infidels all over the world today.

Oh my goodness, calm down eots. You will give yourself a stroke or something. And we need you here & well for something to laught at during these troubled times of your radical Islamists killing us infidels all over the world today.

It's just eots playing "the enemy of my enemy is my friend game," MJB. When people like him feel that all the Jews are destroyed, then the Nazi pigs will be after the Muslims and vice versa. Can you imagine the pig eots actually wandering in some extremist Muslim area? Does he actually think he will be safe because he calls the Jews pigs? He will be oinking and squealing for his life.

It's just eots playing "the enemy of my enemy is my friend game," MJB. When people like him feel that all the Jews are destroyed, then the Nazi pigs will be after the Muslims and vice versa. Can you imagine the pig eots actually wandering in some extremist Muslim area? Does he actually think he will be safe because he calls the Jews pigs? He will be oinking and squealing for his life.
hossy is putting WETSU at the bottom of his posts in big bold blue capitals

i looked it up:

Urban Dictionary: wetsu

Military usage for "We Eat This Shit Up" Usually said when things aren't going so good.

well all pigs eat shit

like you say you do, hossy;

that's what wetsu means, innit???

in goa, india they had outdoor toilets

and the pigs used to wait underneath and catch and eat the shit before it hit the ground

i hesitated before eating the pork there but it was the best

far tastier than factory pork in the west

so east indian wetsu is tastier and better and more organic than yankee wetsu

your wetsu is not good shit food; its crap to start with,

actually organic means grown with real shit

we eat food and turn it into shit

then plants and some animals and hossy flys turn it back into food...that's organic theory

you know...recycling

but you don't seem to be able to do that because you keep postin shit as well

enjoy your dinner, haver

Last edited:
Just imagine what life is like for Palestinian terrorist supporters living here in the USA with all those Zionists out there. What daily misery & torture they endure here. Thank God they can all now get away from here & go live in Gaza.

hossy is putting WETSU at the bottom of his posts in big bold blue capitals

i looked it up:

Urban Dictionary: wetsu

Military usage for "We Eat This Shit Up" Usually said when things aren't going so good.

well all pigs eat shit

like you say you do, hossy;

that's what wetsu means, innit???

in goa, india they had outdoor toilets

and the pigs used to wait underneath and catch and eat the shit before it hit the ground

i hesitated before eating the pork there but it was the best

far tastier than factory pork in the west

so east indian wetsu is tastier and better and more organic than yankee wetsu

your wetsu is not good shit food; its crap to start with,

actually organic means grown with real shit

we eat food and turn it into shit

then plants and some animals and hossy flys turn it back into food...that's organic theory

you know...recycling

but you don't seem to be able to do that because you keep postin shit as well

enjoy your dinner, haver
Piffle

I would never call someone a pig for being Jewish there are many wonderful Jewish people...I call YOU a pig..I unlike you have no desire to destroy anyone and as a man of peace I would be unafraid to walk anywhere

Last edited:

I would never call someone a pig for being Jewish there are many wonderful Jewish people...I call YOU a pig..I unlike you have no desire to destroy anyone and as a man of peace I would be unafraid to walk anywhere
Now why am I having trouble believing you on all counts? No doubt you would be shaking in your boots walking in some area where Muslim extremists were operating. If they can blow up the Shiites and Ahmadi Muslims in places like Pakistan, do you really think they would leave an Infidel like you alone? And, eots, there have been many people reading your posts who would call you a pig so why don't we just call everyone a pig here who disagrees with each other if it makes you happy.

Now why am I having trouble believing you on all counts?

Because you are dishonest and hate filled

No doubt you would be shaking in your boots walking in some area where Muslim extremists were operating. If they can blow up the Shiites and Ahmadi Muslims in places like Pakistan, do you really think they would leave an Infidel like you alone?

I have no doubt

And, eots, there have been many people reading your posts who would call you a pig so why don't we just call everyone a pig here who disagrees with each other if it makes you happy.

The constant use of words like pig ,filth, animal is the domain of you and your Zio-Nazi brethren..I as mocking you ya ninnY

the vicious cycle

first, there's anti semitism against jews all over the world
when it happened in europe, russia then with hitler

that led to 20th century modern zionism

its all the same disease

Eh? You're going off the reservation now, skit. Take 'er easy before your sock comes off and you expose yourself. Zionism has not spread "anti Jewishness", Muslim animals have been massacring and persecuting Jews, Christians, Hindus, Bahaiis, Armenians, etc. long before Zionism, and long after. All that is required to make Muslims anti anything is to simply not be Muslim. The reason Zionism bothers them is because they are intolerant bastards that keep trying to destroy the Jewish state of Israel, and they keep getting their butts handed to them. Does it bother Jew haters that Israel not only survives but thrives and shines, among this sea of backwards ass Muslim savage neanderthals? GOOD. LOL

the vicious cycle

first, there's anti semitism against jews all over the world
when it happened in europe, russia then with hitler

that led to 20th century modern zionism

its all the same disease

Eh? You're going off the reservation now, skit. Take 'er easy before your sock comes off and you expose yourself. Zionism has not spread "anti Jewishness", Muslim animals have been massacring and persecuting Jews, Christians, Hindus, Bahaiis, Armenians, etc. long before Zionism, and long after. All that is required to make Muslims anti anything is to simply not be Muslim. The reason Zionism bothers them is because they are intolerant bastards that keep trying to destroy the Jewish state of Israel, and they keep getting their butts handed to them. Does it bother Jew haters that Israel not only survives but thrives and shines, among this sea of backwards ass Muslim savage neanderthals? GOOD. LOL
roudy I was very careful to say that israel had only INCREASED arab and muslim anti jewishness, not created it.

very careful

Forum List

Back