Palin's Meltdown

Palin doesn't need my help, and I see you think graduating from a commie college is a PLUS!....:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::ack-1:

I don't know about you, but I'm anxious for Sarah "Community College" Palin to meet Hillary "Yale" Clinton. LOL!

I understand that Sarah talks in ways you can understand. :p

I think it will be funny when she starts saying "gotcha" and "is that another gotcha question" when she gets that stumped "deer in the headlights" look because she doesn't know the answer....sort of like when she rambled on about Paul Revere......that was hilarious.

They absolutely hated that twist when she tied in the 2nd amendment to Paul Revers ride.
Never mind the Historical scholars who said she was mostly correct. :)

You mean the conservative Historical scholars who go along with the conservative revised version of History? Hmmmm, of course they would.

It is the left who rewrite the history. So that it can fit their ideology.
They don't want people to know why the 2nd amendment was written.

All most Americans really know about it is from the poem.
How about reading Revere's actual letter?
Paul Revere s True Account of the Midnight Ride
She did a twist to it, but yes Revere did warn the British.

And the History.
The very same one that the tell on the tour.
Paul Revere s Midnight Ride
Revere became suspicious in mid-April when he noticed that British landing craft were being drawn out of the water for repairs — a clear indication that something was afoot. On the 16th he made a trip to Concord, a key community because it was the temporary home of the Provincial Congress and also a storehouse for militia guns, powder, and shot. He warned the residents there that redcoats were likely to be dispatched in the near future to seize the town’s arms supply. Revere’s warning was taken to heart and the townspeople began to hide arms and valuables in barns, wells, and the neighboring swamps.

The left who ridiculed her did not know their history.
So, Revere was warning the British?

So Ted Cruz and Palin have both fumbled the ball within the last month and they are still considered leaders of the Teaparty? Not only that but they are feared by Conservatives because they need the backing at the moment. The next two years should be an interesting comedy of errors if this is any indication of things to come.

I don't know about you, but I'm anxious for Sarah "Community College" Palin to meet Hillary "Yale" Clinton. LOL!

I understand that Sarah talks in ways you can understand. :p

I think it will be funny when she starts saying "gotcha" and "is that another gotcha question" when she gets that stumped "deer in the headlights" look because she doesn't know the answer....sort of like when she rambled on about Paul Revere......that was hilarious.

They absolutely hated that twist when she tied in the 2nd amendment to Paul Revers ride.

You mean the conservative Historical scholars who go along with the conservative revised version of History? Hmmmm, of course they would.

And the History.
Revere became suspicious in mid-April when he noticed that British landing craft were being drawn out of the water for repairs — a clear indication that something was afoot. On the 16th he made a trip to Concord, a key community because it was the temporary home of the Provincial Congress and also a storehouse for militia guns, powder, and shot. He warned the residents there that redcoats were likely to be dispatched in the near future to seize the town’s arms supply. Revere’s warning was taken to heart and the townspeople began to hide arms and valuables in barns, wells, and the neighboring swamps.

Yeah. HaHa

And the History.

Yeah. HaHa

Yes after the British had stopped him.
From his own written letter;
I observed a wood at a small distance and made for that. When I got there, out started six officers on horseback and ordered me to dismount. One of them, who appeared to have the command, examined me, where I came from and what my name was. I told him. He asked me if I was an express. I answered in the affirmative. He demanded what time I left Boston. I told him, and added that their troops had catched aground in passing the river, and that there would be five hundred Americans there in a short time, for I had alarmed the country all the way up.

And the History.

Yeah. HaHa

I observed a wood at a small distance and made for that. When I got there, out started six officers on horseback and ordered me to dismount. One of them, who appeared to have the command, examined me, where I came from and what my name was. I told him. He asked me if I was an express. I answered in the affirmative. He demanded what time I left Boston. I told him, and added that their troops had catched aground in passing the river, and that there would be five hundred Americans there in a short time, for I had alarmed the country all the way up.
Hey, palinslurper....that's not what she said -- and he wasn't "warning" them, to *warn* them. He said that after he was captured - they threatened to blow his brains out.

What Ms. Quitterface said:

"[Revere] warned the British that they weren't going to be taking away our arms, by ringing those bells and making sure as he was riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be secure and we were going to be free."

And the History.

Yeah. HaHa

Hey, palinslurper....that's not what she said -- and he wasn't "warning" them, to *warn* them. He said that after he was captured - they threatened to blow his brains out.

What Ms. Quitterface said:

"[Revere] warned the British that they weren't going to be taking away our arms, by ringing those bells and making sure as he was riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be secure and we were going to be free."

Yeppers, you are correct!

The left are all upset about her twist which has much more truth than what the left have done.
With their enduring image of a lone Patriot nightrider rousing the countryside to arms that has been burnished in American poems, books, and movies for two and a quarter centuries. The underlying message is always the same: A single brave man can make all the difference.

The left are all upset about her twist which has much more truth than what the left have done.
With their enduring image of a lone Patriot nightrider rousing the countryside to arms that has been burnished in American poems, books, and movies for two and a quarter centuries. The underlying message is always the same: A single brave man can make all the difference.
Weren't you just talking about people who "don't know their history?"

Well, peachy darl, Paul Revere was by far the "single brave man" alerting the countryside about the British coming.

There were about 40 patriots that undertook the same mission as Paul Revere.

Maybe you should "brush up."

Well, peachy darl, Paul Revere was by far the "single brave man" alerting the countryside about the British coming.

I was talking about the left who has taught the wrong spin, that is was just Paul Revere.

Oh, details, details, not hopey-changey enough to the Palindrones out there.

She was in Iowa. I want her to run and win the primaries.

Many RWs are not only ignorant of history but they have no respect for it either. If a liberal had written an utter stupid children's book about Paul Revere and put his own name in the place of the actual American patriot, they would still be screeching about it. And rightly so.

But its Rush Limbaugh and they're so used to him lying - what's one more?

Forum List

Back