Palin Book Frenzy Stuns Media

She's not even writing it.

Her ghost writer? Lynn Vincent.

Who is Lynn Vincent? She co-authored a book with white supremacist blogger Robert Stacy McCain, just for starters. A vile man who feels "revulsion" seeing a black and white couple together and is a neo-confederate

This should be fun! :)

Lynn Vincent is a professional ghost writer, dumbfuck. She gets paid to provide professional writing skills to celebrities of all types, since being someone people might want to hear from doesn't necessarily make a person William Shakespeare.

Seriously, don't you ever get tired of your entire life being an epic fail?
I've seen Palin's writing; we've all been blessed (cough) with her monosyllabic grade-school jottings. That's ok. No one expects or requires a failed ex-governor to be a good writer.
William Shakespeare would even agree.

"To be, or not to be: that is the question."

And I'll bet that felt good to call someone you have interacted a few times on the internet - as having an epic failure of an entire life.
If projection is what you need to get you through the day and helps you sleep better at night - more power to ya!

Looking at your posts, all I can say is that if you were an intelligent adult with a sense of irony, you'd be keeping your mouth shut around any insults toward someone ELSE'S writing skills. On the other hand, if you were an intelligent adult, the idea of you sneering at someone else's writing abilities wouldn't be so goddamned funny in the first place.

But you go ahead and flatter yourself that your posts are anything more than "grade-school jottings" themselves. I'll keep laughing at you.

I guess that answers my question as to whether you ever get tired of your entire existence being an epic fail, though.

Have you any formal education?

You have yet to provide verifiable proof of Mr. McCain's supposed "White Supremacist" beliefs. You have provided opinion-based blogs, and guilt-by-association writings, but absolutley nothing indicating Mr. McCain follows a belief of "White Is Right", as it were.

You have completely failed to engage in any semblance of honest discourse.

You also simply cut and pasted some of those website opinions as if they were your own - again further proof of your inability to engage in truthful discussion.

I will ask one more time - please provide verifiable proof that Mr. McCain is a "White Supremacist". And I would caution you do do a far better job of it than you have up to this point if you wish to be given any consideration by myself or others in this forum. Your actions in this thread have greatly diminished what little credibilty you might have enjoyed up to this point.

Thank you.

Lynn Vincent is a professional ghost writer, dumbfuck. She gets paid to provide professional writing skills to celebrities of all types, since being someone people might want to hear from doesn't necessarily make a person William Shakespeare.

Seriously, don't you ever get tired of your entire life being an epic fail?
I've seen Palin's writing; we've all been blessed (cough) with her monosyllabic grade-school jottings. That's ok. No one expects or requires a failed ex-governor to be a good writer.
William Shakespeare would even agree.

"To be, or not to be: that is the question."

And I'll bet that felt good to call someone you have interacted a few times on the internet - as having an epic failure of an entire life.
If projection is what you need to get you through the day and helps you sleep better at night - more power to ya!

Looking at your posts, all I can say is that if you were an intelligent adult with a sense of irony, you'd be keeping your mouth shut around any insults toward someone ELSE'S writing skills. On the other hand, if you were an intelligent adult, the idea of you sneering at someone else's writing abilities wouldn't be so goddamned funny in the first place.

But you go ahead and flatter yourself that your posts are anything more than "grade-school jottings" themselves. I'll keep laughing at you.

I guess that answers my question as to whether you ever get tired of your entire existence being an epic fail, though.
Like I said: If projection is what you need to get you through the day and helps you sleep better at night - more power to ya!

You have a blessedly good life now, ya hear?

The pre-order sales for the Palin book are being described as "unprecedented".

___

It’s almost beyond belief but Sarah Palin’s book “Going Rogue” is already the best selling book on both Amazon and Barnes & Nobles. This even though it isn’t finished yet.

Un-be-lie-va-ble.

Forty-eight days before the release and she’s already topped Dan Brown’s latest conspiracy-theory casserole at both top retailers. To put that in perspective, note that the book doesn’t even have a cover yet. So much for the Page Six hit piece about demand for her being slack.

Politico – which is no friend of Palin (this the organization that broke the $150.000 wardrobe scandal last year - adds that these pre-order sales are “unprecedented.” A publishing industry source said they “cannot remember a non-fiction book taking off like this in the pre-order market. It became number one only a couple of hours after nothing more than a date announcement. It is truly unprecedented.”

She could not possibly have hoped for a better start of a presidential campaign. And let’s face it, chances are she’ll run for president. She should. There’s not one Republican out there who is more popular among the grassroots. The only question is whether she’ll attempt to succeed Obama in 2012 or 2016.

Like it or not, this woman truly is a phenomenon.

PoliGazette » Sarah Palin: Phenomenon

The pre-order sales for the Palin book are being described as "unprecedented".

___

It’s almost beyond belief but Sarah Palin’s book “Going Rogue” is already the best selling book on both Amazon and Barnes & Nobles. This even though it isn’t finished yet.

Un-be-lie-va-ble.

Forty-eight days before the release and she’s already topped Dan Brown’s latest conspiracy-theory casserole at both top retailers. To put that in perspective, note that the book doesn’t even have a cover yet. So much for the Page Six hit piece about demand for her being slack.

Politico – which is no friend of Palin (this the organization that broke the $150.000 wardrobe scandal last year - adds that these pre-order sales are “unprecedented.” A publishing industry source said they “cannot remember a non-fiction book taking off like this in the pre-order market. It became number one only a couple of hours after nothing more than a date announcement. It is truly unprecedented.”

She could not possibly have hoped for a better start of a presidential campaign. And let’s face it, chances are she’ll run for president. She should. There’s not one Republican out there who is more popular among the grassroots. The only question is whether she’ll attempt to succeed Obama in 2012 or 2016.

Like it or not, this woman truly is a phenomenon.

PoliGazette » Sarah Palin: Phenomenon

Yes.

You have yet to provide verifiable proof of Mr. McCain's supposed "White Supremacist" beliefs. You have provided opinion-based blogs, and guilt-by-association writings, but absolutley nothing indicating Mr. McCain follows a belief of "White Is Right", as it were.
You apparently are unable to read, or maybe more correctly, discern when someone says things such as:
"[T]he media now force interracial images into the public mind and a number of perfectly rational people react to these images with an altogether natural revulsion, ," McCain wrote. "The white person who does not mind transacting business with a black bank clerk may yet be averse to accepting the clerk as his sister-in-law, and THIS IS NOT RACISM, no matter what Madison Avenue, Hollywood and Washington tell us."​
and add that to the other comments and his memberships and work for known racists organizations and affiliations with White Supremacists sites, you have a bio that spells racist bigot. Most people can recognize a bigot. Some can't. There are reasons for this.

One thing you might not understand here is, I do not expect you to be convinced, nor accept anything I say, simply because you are hard core predetermined to stick up for anything Sarah, no matter how tangential.
Your pitiful slurping posts here are proof.

I post links for the more thoughtful here, and for the lurkers. Not for you.
Sorry to disappoint.

You also simply cut and pasted some of those website opinions as if they were your own - again further proof of your inability to engage in truthful discussion.
Show me where I did that or shut the fuck up. That's a serious charge to accuse me of plagiarism. Show me where that happened NOW.

I will ask one more time - please provide verifiable proof that Mr. McCain is a "White Supremacist". And I would caution you do do a far better job of it than you have up to this point if you wish to be given any consideration by myself or others in this forum. Your actions in this thread have greatly diminished what little credibilty you might have enjoyed up to this point.
I not terribly worried about losing credibility with you Sinatra. My posts speak for themselves.
So do yours.

You wouldn't recognize credibility if it sat on your face.

Last edited:

Yes.

You apparently are unable to read, or maybe more correctly, discern when someone says things such as:
"[T]he media now force interracial images into the public mind and a number of perfectly rational people react to these images with an altogether natural revulsion, ," McCain wrote. "The white person who does not mind transacting business with a black bank clerk may yet be averse to accepting the clerk as his sister-in-law, and THIS IS NOT RACISM, no matter what Madison Avenue, Hollywood and Washington tell us."​
and add that to the other comments and his memberships and work for known racists organizations and affiliations with White Supremacists sites, you have a bio that spells racist bigot. Most people can recognize a bigot. Some can't. There are reasons for this.

One thing you might not understand here is, I do not expect you to be convinced, nor accept anything I say, simply because you are hard core predetermined to stick up for anything Sarah, no matter how tangential.

Sorry to disappoint.

Show me where I did that or shut the fuck up. That's a serious charge to accuse me of plagiarism. Show me where that happened NOW.

I not terribly worried about losing credibility with you Sinatra. My posts speak for themselves.
So do yours.

___

You had your chance.

Sadly, you failed yourself...

More media attention...

____

Sarah Palin's autobiography has topped best-seller lists even before reaching the shops.

By Meghan Cassin in Washington
Published: 7:12PM BST 01 Oct 2009

Advance sales of the former vice presidential candidate's memoirs have taken Going Rogue: An American Life to the top spot on Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble's website.

Publisher HarperCollins changed the launch date from Spring 2010 to November 17 of this year to exploit the Christmas market and the continued interest in the mother of five, who resigned as governor of Alaska in July with more than a year left in her first term.

While laughing off suggestions that she had been given a $11 million (£7 million) advance last year, Mrs Palin stands to make an impressive profit, which will eventually be released as part of her required state financial disclosures. Other reports have put her advance at $7 million.

"Going Rogue," a pejorative term, refers to allegations that while a running mate to Republican presidential candidate Senator John McCain last year, Mrs Palin was also a loose cannon, surreptitiously plotting her own political ascent, including a possible 2012 White House run.

Last week Mrs Palin received a six-figure sum for a speaking appearance in Hong Kong, but mostly has been out of the spotlight while working on her book. According to reports, she has not been showered with bookings because organisers feared she was too polarising.

NBC reported that she worked full-time for nearly four months to finish the book, moving her family San Diego, California for the month of August so she could work on the project with her collaborator, Lynn Vincent.

Ms Vincent is on leave as a features editor at WORLD Magazine, a periodical geared toward born-again Christians.

Sarah Palin's memoir Going Rogue tops best-seller lists - Telegraph

Have you any formal education?

Yes.

Sorry to disappoint.

So do yours.

___

You had your chance.

Sadly, you failed yourself...
Back up your false accusation or take it back or be known as a rotten liar.

Last edited:
More media attention...

____

Sarah Palin's autobiography has topped best-seller lists even before reaching the shops.

Advance sales of the former vice presidential candidate's memoirs have taken Going Rogue: An American Life to the top spot on Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble's website.

Publisher HarperCollins changed the launch date from Spring 2010 to November 17 of this year to exploit the Christmas market and the continued interest in the mother of five, who resigned as governor of Alaska in July with more than a year left in her first term.

While laughing off suggestions that she had been given a $11 million (£7 million) advance last year, Mrs Palin stands to make an impressive profit, which will eventually be released as part of her required state financial disclosures. Other reports have put her advance at $7 million.

"Going Rogue," a pejorative term, refers to allegations that while a running mate to Republican presidential candidate Senator John McCain last year, Mrs Palin was also a loose cannon, surreptitiously plotting her own political ascent, including a possible 2012 White House run.

Last week Mrs Palin received a six-figure sum for a speaking appearance in Hong Kong, but mostly has been out of the spotlight while working on her book. According to reports, she has not been showered with bookings because organisers feared she was too polarising.

NBC reported that she worked full-time for nearly four months to finish the book, moving her family San Diego, California for the month of August so she could work on the project with her collaborator, Lynn Vincent.

Ms Vincent is on leave as a features editor at WORLD Magazine, a periodical geared toward born-again Christians.

Interesting that Palin's book collaborator, Lynn Vincent, is having her most successful book, Same Kind Of Different As Me, turned into a movie by the same gentleman who produced the Will Smith- acted film, The Pursuit of Happyness.

Same Kind Of Different As Me is currently the #2 African American genre book being sold on Amazon, and has sold over a half million copies in total - a remarkable success.

It appears quite likely that the Palin book will surpass even this great success many times over...

Denver Moore from the Lynn Vincent book, Same Kind Of Different As Me.

Rumor has it Forest Whitaker is going to play him in the upcoming Hollywood adaptation...

Denver-2007.jpg

A touching Youtube clip of Denver Moore, one of two main characters from the Lynn Vincent book Same Kind Of Different As Me. Vincent is now the writing collaborater for the upcoming Sarah Palin book that is already a #1 bestseller weeks prior to its release...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7P-2ZdKucs]YouTube - Denver Moore Spiritual[/ame]

Proven: Sinatra is a rotten fucking liar.

He makes false charges of plagiarism and won't back them up.

A LIAR. For everyone to see here.

SINATRA: A ROTTEN FUCKING LIAR.
progress.gif

Proven: Sinatra is a rotten fucking liar.

He makes false charges of plagiarism and won't back them up.

A LIAR. For everyone to see here.

SINATRA: A ROTTEN FUCKING LIAR.
progress.gif

Wow, I guess you really told Sinatra, huh? Oooooo, big red letters and everything. Yup, Sinatra will be a-scared of you now, fo sho!

More media attention...

____

I'm sure because it is such a good read. Word of mouth and all.

A little media blurb regarding Lynn Vincent from the Baltimore Sun...

___

Sarah Palin's Christian co-author

With word today that the publication date of the memoir by former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin has been moved up to Nov. 17, now might be the time to look at her collaborator on the project.

For all the attention paid to Palin's faith during the campaign, we don't remember her volunteering much on the subject. But as a co-author, she has chosen an editor with World Magazine, a Christian publication that offers a conservative take on issues and events.

Lynn Vincent has written about prayer in schools, gay marriage and, mostly, abortion for World. She is also co-author of the book “Donkey Cons: Sex, Crime and Corruption in the Democratic Party,” which the ad copy on Amazon.com promises will reveal:

How corrupt Democrats in Congress outnumber corrupt Republicans by as much as three to one.

• How Franklin Roosevelt, Harry Truman, and John F. Kennedy were elected with the help of the Mob.

• What two eyewitnesses said about JFK's obsession with hookers.

• How union operatives take from working families to deliver millions of dollars to Democrats.

• How Democrats in the 1990's covered up a conspiracy one expert called "the largest incidence of obstruction of justice in American history."

• Why Democrats ignore crime victims and take the side of rapists, robbers, and cop-killers-then stump for the right of felons to vote!
_____

In Good Faith: Sarah Palin's Christian co-author - A blog for news and discussion on matters of faith - baltimoresun.com

Forum List

Back