Palestinian terrorist kills Israeli child in her sleep.

Possession is 99% of the law. If it's Palestinian land, how are Israelis building on it?
One of the dumbest sayings people utter. ....... :cuckoo:

So if a thief stole your car and now possessed it.

Does that make him 99% the legal owner in the eyes of the law? .... :cool:

Which makes nearly 50% of Hebron Palestinians thieves. They took over Hebron after butchering and scaring off the Jews... Back in 1921.

Thanks for making one hell of a point

"fanger, et al,

OH, for heaven's sake.

I blame the Parents, putting their children in occupied territory
(COMMENT)

I am beginning to wonder if there is any limit to which the Hostile Arab Palestinian will not stoop.

v/r
R

Now you get it?

But shhh... Now you'll be blamed for being a ZioNazi for daring to say this murder is brutal.

Years after the Fogel family massacre, Palestinians still seek the same method of cruelty and cowardice: Palestinian terrorist stabbed a 13-year-old to death in her bedroom on Thursday morning after he infiltrated the West Bank settlement of Kiryat Arba, which is located next to Hebron.

“My daughter was sleeping calmly when he [the terrorist] came into her bedroom,” Hallal’s mother Rina told Army Radio. “She was happy,’ she added.

262707.jpg

A Magen David Adom paramedic said that when he arrived at the scene the teenage girl, Hallel Yaffa Ariel, was unconscious and was not breathing. They were able to resuscitate her at the scene, but it was touch-and-go during the whole journey to Shaare Zedek Medical Center in Jerusalem, as they continuously fought to keep her alive.

After the attack, the IDF and one of the Prime Minister Office’s spokesman tweeted a photograph of her blood-stained bedroom

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmLvJkrWgAATypT.jpg

She was pronounced dead shortly after her arrival, without ever regaining consciousness.

Kiryat Arba attack: Palestinian terrorist stabs teen girl to death in bedroom
Israel killed 500 children in Gaza. I don't recall hearing your outrage.
Years after the Fogel family massacre, Palestinians still seek the same method of cruelty and cowardice: Palestinian terrorist stabbed a 13-year-old to death in her bedroom on Thursday morning after he infiltrated the West Bank settlement of Kiryat Arba, which is located next to Hebron.

“My daughter was sleeping calmly when he [the terrorist] came into her bedroom,” Hallal’s mother Rina told Army Radio. “She was happy,’ she added.

262707.jpg

A Magen David Adom paramedic said that when he arrived at the scene the teenage girl, Hallel Yaffa Ariel, was unconscious and was not breathing. They were able to resuscitate her at the scene, but it was touch-and-go during the whole journey to Shaare Zedek Medical Center in Jerusalem, as they continuously fought to keep her alive.

After the attack, the IDF and one of the Prime Minister Office’s spokesman tweeted a photograph of her blood-stained bedroom

She was pronounced dead shortly after her arrival, without ever regaining consciousness.

I care more when the victims of war are Israelis.
caring at all about the israeli victims would mean you care more

Lipush, et al,

You have to be careful here. It takes a certain kind of person to justify the action of creeping up on a sleeping child and stabbing them several times.

I balame the killer, who stabbed her dozens of times.

One is a criminal for simply living in an 'unauthorized' place. One is a criminal for killing a child in her sleep.

It says alot about oneself when he chooses to cut the second type of criminal any slack.

Ahm just sayin'.
(COMMENT)

The act of the justification of such an act tells you something about the people supporting the perpetrator. Like many psychopaths the Arab Palestinians try to manipulate people into thinking they was somehow not to blame for for the heinous act; that they were justified in bathing in the blood of a child; or they were driven to these types of abominable acts by some higher ethic. Arab Palestinian Psychopaths often try to make excuses for their behavior and rationalize attacks in a way we would understand using some sort of compelling law.

Most Respectfully,
R

"fanger, et al,

OH, for heaven's sake.

(COMMENT)

I am beginning to wonder if there is any limit to which the Hostile Arab Palestinian will not stoop.

v/r
R
Ahhh, the old double standard.

If US troops took their families with them to Afghanistan, who would you hold responsible for their safety?

262707.jpg

262707.jpg

Indeed, your double standard in obvious.

262707.jpg

It's all terrible Lips and SAD indeed,but you must consider the 10's of thousands of Palestinian Children killed by Jews/Israelis since 1948,all these murders are dreadful on both sides.

Unlike me NO ONE seems to want peace,that's why you get Morons on here like the flaccid "MIKETX" who states "Kill Them All" ..stupid Idiot
Hi theliq , haven't seen you for a while I hope you well.

Here is some food for thought - what would be if tomorrow morning Hallel's father for instance would take a knife and do exactly the same to a random Palestinian family? Would that be justice?

262707.jpg

262707.jpg

Indeed, your double standard in obvious.

Double standard?

Is it double standard to say you care more about your children dying than the children of the people who act to kill you, and are in war with you?

When Palestinians hear of our kids dying, they celebrate in the street. No, I'm not going to celebrate when hearing of their children's deaths, I'm not inhuman like them. But I will not tell you that I see our loses in the same way. It is war, something which clearly you have no idea about. In the Jewish Talmud, it is says, "The poor ones of my people come first". An ARAB phrase says, "Let a thousand mothers cry, and not my own".

You care about your people first. Your nation, YOUR family. It is no double standard, but pure reality.

Forum List

Back