Palestinian terrorist kills Israeli child in her sleep.

The Zionists have to put an end to their damn treatment of Palestinians with peace offerings, security fence & land concessions & start treating the Palestinians with the same Arab country love, justice & respect the Palis are so accustomed to & so well deserve. History has proven king Hussein was right. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

The Zionists have to put an end to their damn treatment of Palestinians with peace offerings, security fence & land concessions & start treating the Palestinians with the same Arab country love, justice & respect the Palis are so accustomed to & so well deserve. History has proven king Hussein was right. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!
how many israelis have died at the hands of plaestinians in the last decade?

Like all Israeli settlements in the Israeli-occupied territories, Kiryat Arba is considered illegal under international law, though the Israeli government disputes this.[16][17] The international community considers Israeli settlements to violate the Fourth Geneva Convention's prohibition on the transfer of an occupying power's civilian population into occupied territory.[18] Israel disputes that the Fourth Geneva Convention applies to the Palestinian territories as they had not been legally held by a sovereign prior to Israel taking control of them. This view has been rejected by the International Court of Justice and the International Committee of the Red Cross.[19]

Landmarks[edit]
Kahane Park is named for Rabbi Meir Kahane, founder of Kach, a far right political party that is banned and considered a terrorist organization in Israel. Meir Kahane was assassinated in the United States by an Arab gunman.[20] The grave of Baruch Goldstein, who perpetrated the Cave of the Patriarchs massacre, is across the street from the park.
Kiryat Arba - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I see your wikilink, but all I hear is justification for child-slaughter.
Come off it Lips

"fanger, et al,

OH, for heaven's sake.

I blame the Parents, putting their children in occupied territory
(COMMENT)

I am beginning to wonder if there is any limit to which the Hostile Arab Palestinian will not stoop.

v/r
R
Ahhh, the old double standard.

If US troops took their families with them to Afghanistan, who would you hold responsible for their safety?
You crazy old man....you let me me know when a Jew breaks into an Arab child's bedroom and butchers her ..you piece of shit..I'd condemn that Jew myself if that ever happens.... people like you are pathetic

Palestinians are like ISIS, terrorists both, the same scum.
I don' know whether ISIS goes to these extremes or not. Practically canonizing the crazy loon.

Outlets affiliated with the Palestinian Authority and its dominant Fatah party have granted the honorary title of “shahid,” or martyr, to a Palestinian who murdered a 13-year-old Israeli girl early Thursday morning.

Muhammad Nasser Tarayrah broke into the West Bank community of Kiryat Arba andstabbed Hallel Yaffa Ariel to death as she slept before being shot and killed by security officers. Fatah’s official Facebook page promptly posted a picture of Tarayrah and declared him a martyr, which the nonprofit group Palestinian Media Watch described as “the highest honor achievable in Islam according to the Palestinian Authority.” WAFA, the PA’s official news agency, also called Tarayrah a martyr. This designation means that under Palestinian law, Tarayrah’s family is now eligible for monthly stipends from the PA, Palestinian Media Watch explained.

Tarayrah’s mother praised her son while speaking to a news outlet in Hebron after the attack, saying: “My son is a hero. He made me proud. My son died as a Martyr defending Jerusalem and the Al-Aqsa Mosque. Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds, he [my son] has joined the Martyrs before him, and he is not better than them. Allah willing, all of them will follow this path, all the youth of Palestine. Allah be praised.”

Palestinian Authority Honors Terrorist who Killed Israeli Teen in Her Sleep

Time to push the Palestinian scum into the Mediterranean since no Arab nation will take the vermon.

Israeli girl stabbed to death by Palestinian inside bedroom - BBC News

This was done only days after this fucking inhuman c.unt filth whore bastard in the PA GOVERNMENT - yes, a government OFFICIAL - EXTOLLED mass terrorism against Israel. The time has come for a mass expulsion of arab muslims out of Israel. The muslims have done it for centuries to non-muslims; now it is time to return the favor.

You are quite right. To every place where the Palestinians have scurried, they are hated by the locals and strictly controlled by the the Arab governments. They are a hopeless bunch of losers.

THAT is the only element of their uniqueness from the other arab muslims; their predilection for mindless murder and violence, and expectation that the rest of the world should support them and give them lots of money.

Theyre-all-the-same.jpg

I don' know whether ISIS goes to these extremes or not. Practically canonizing the crazy loon.

Outlets affiliated with the Palestinian Authority and its dominant Fatah party have granted the honorary title of “shahid,” or martyr, to a Palestinian who murdered a 13-year-old Israeli girl early Thursday morning.

Muhammad Nasser Tarayrah broke into the West Bank community of Kiryat Arba andstabbed Hallel Yaffa Ariel to death as she slept before being shot and killed by security officers. Fatah’s official Facebook page promptly posted a picture of Tarayrah and declared him a martyr, which the nonprofit group Palestinian Media Watch described as “the highest honor achievable in Islam according to the Palestinian Authority.” WAFA, the PA’s official news agency, also called Tarayrah a martyr. This designation means that under Palestinian law, Tarayrah’s family is now eligible for monthly stipends from the PA, Palestinian Media Watch explained.

Tarayrah’s mother praised her son while speaking to a news outlet in Hebron after the attack, saying: “My son is a hero. He made me proud. My son died as a Martyr defending Jerusalem and the Al-Aqsa Mosque. Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds, he [my son] has joined the Martyrs before him, and he is not better than them. Allah willing, all of them will follow this path, all the youth of Palestine. Allah be praised.”

Palestinian Authority Honors Terrorist who Killed Israeli Teen in Her Sleep
There is no difference between ISIS and Palestinian Hamas types. Both want to establish a barbaric Islamic caliphate, one in Syria and Iraq, the other on top of a destroyed Israel.

Forum List

Back