Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.

Let me get this,

you want to ban Jews from even having license plates,
and accuse them of "segregation" for wanting to drive in places where they do?

license_plates.jpg

Last edited:
Expulsion without Return? The Palestinian Experience with Ghada Karmi and Ilan Pappé

YAWN....., The “ Jewish Voice for Peace” sees nothing wrong with the Jews not having access to E. Jerusalem which includes the Western Wall
Tinmore finds this objectionable? Too bad !!!!

Where do you get that shit? Nobody mentioned that.

You need to stop listening to the voices in your head.

You are the one who is full of shit The “ Jewish Voice for Peace” believes in the “ 67 Borders” The PA had Formally declared many times the Israelis will have no access to the Wall. Are you telling us they haven’t heard this?
You are the one who needs to stop listening to those voices that don’t exist

YAWN....., The “ Jewish Voice for Peace” sees nothing wrong with the Jews not having access to E. Jerusalem which includes the Western Wall
Tinmore finds this objectionable? Too bad !!!!

Where do you get that shit? Nobody mentioned that.

You need to stop listening to the voices in your head.

You are the one who is full of shit The “ Jewish Voice for Peace” believes in the “ 67 Borders” The PA had Formally declared many times the Israelis will have no access to the Wall. Are you telling us they haven’t heard this?
You are the one who needs to stop listening to those voices that don’t exist

The PA had Formally declared many times the Israelis will have no access to the Wall.
I don't recall ever hearing that.

Link.

RE: Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: This has been a standing political position for more than a decade.

The PA had Formally declared many times the Israelis will have no access to the Wall.

Link.
(EXAMPLE)

Jews have no right to Western Wall, PA 'study' says
The Western Wall belongs to Muslims and is an integral part of Al-Aksa Mosque and Haram al-Sharif (the Islamic term for the Temple Mount complex, meaning the Noble Sanctuary), according to an official paper published on Monday by the Palestinian Authority Ministry of Information in Ramallah.

Palestinian Authority: We Have a Right to Kill Israelis!
Hassan abd Rabbo, Spokesman for the PLO Commission of Prisoners’ Affairs, explains that the Israeli law is an outrage because it infringes on the Palestinians’ natural right to murder Jews. Payments to the families of terrorists, he says, will never stop. Paying terrorists and the families of terrorists is a “sacred national obligation of the Palestinian people and the Palestinian leadership.” This looks like a situation that is ripe for compromise.

[linked]
Political Statement • NO JEWS.png

(COMMENT)

I don't think you are being honest with yourself or the members of the discussion group. Arab Palestinian clerics and Palestinian Authority (Fatah) personalities have repeatedly commented -- in Arabic -- claims that Jews have no historical ties to the Land of Israel or Jewish holy sites.

Just My Thought,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Link.
(EXAMPLE)

The Western Wall belongs to Muslims and is an integral part of Al-Aksa Mosque and Haram al-Sharif (the Islamic term for the Temple Mount complex, meaning the Noble Sanctuary), according to an official paper published on Monday by the Palestinian Authority Ministry of Information in Ramallah.

Hassan abd Rabbo, Spokesman for the PLO Commission of Prisoners’ Affairs, explains that the Israeli law is an outrage because it infringes on the Palestinians’ natural right to murder Jews. Payments to the families of terrorists, he says, will never stop. Paying terrorists and the families of terrorists is a “sacred national obligation of the Palestinian people and the Palestinian leadership.” This looks like a situation that is ripe for compromise.

(COMMENT)

I don't think you are being honest with yourself or the members of the discussion group. Arab Palestinian clerics and Palestinian Authority (Fatah) personalities have repeatedly commented -- in Arabic -- claims that Jews have no historical ties to the Land of Israel or Jewish holy sites.

Just My Thought,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
I can't say much about Israeli propaganda. The reporting is too dishonest.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Link.
(EXAMPLE)

(COMMENT)

Just My Thought,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
It’s very convenient to make a statement such as the above while unable to support that comment.

What reporting is dishonest?

link?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Link.
(EXAMPLE)

(COMMENT)

Just My Thought,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
It’s very convenient to make a statement such as the above while unable to support that comment.

link?
Rocco posted an example.

Sorry you missed it.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Link.
(EXAMPLE)

(COMMENT)

Just My Thought,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

link?
Rocco posted an example.

Sorry you missed it.
as usual, Tinmore is the liar. I have posted many links where the PLO officially said Jews will not be allowed any access to the Wall
Pre 67? The Voices in his head keep telling him Israel should accept it. They won’t and never will

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Link.
(EXAMPLE)

(COMMENT)

Just My Thought,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

link?
Rocco posted an example.

Sorry you missed it.
as usual, Tinmore is the liar. I have posted many links where the PLO officially said Jews will not be allowed any access to the Wall
Pre 67? The Voices in his head keep telling him Israel should accept it. They won’t and never will
Poor Tinmore. Frustrated and no response as usual

Forum List

Back