Palestinian state??

Daniyel

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
LA
When in history Palestine was a state? This is what they teach in schools in Gaza, comes up the question, WHEN Palestine was a state? Only few people are actually convinced to find out the truth that no such state ever existed, the rest is fell to believe that Israel stole that land out of the Gazans and won't believe any of what Israel present considering it a lie.

palestinian-state.jpg

When in history Palestine was a state? This is what they teach in schools in Gaza, comes up the question, WHEN Palestine was a state? Only few people are actually convinced to find out the truth that no such state ever existed, the rest is fell to believe that Israel stole that land out of the Gazans and won't believe any of what Israel present considering it a lie.

palestinian-state.jpg

Not until 1988 when they eventually agreed with UN res 181 and declared independence. But the UN has refused to accept them as full members until they can show they can live by the UN Charter and the many agreements they have recently signed up to. So it seems that they are destined to be on the sidelines till the end of time.

palestinian-state.jpg

Standard Israeli propaganda to imply that the Palestinians have no rights. It may be true that Palestine was never an independent state, however, statehood is not a requirement for people to have rights.

4. All armed action or repressive measures of all kinds directed against dependent peoples shall cease in order to enable them to exercise peacefully and freely their right to complete independence, and the integrity of their national territory shall be respected.

5. Immediate steps shall be taken, in Trust and Non-Self-Governing Territories or all other territories which have not yet attained independence, to transfer all powers to the peoples of those territories, without any conditions or reservations, in accordance with their freely expressed will and desire, without any distinction as to race, creed or colour, in order to enable them to enjoy complete independence and freedom.

The United Nations and Decolonization - Declaration

palestinian-state.jpg

Standard Israeli propaganda to imply that the Palestinians have no rights. It may be true that Palestine was never an independent state, however, statehood is not a requirement for people to have rights.

4. All armed action or repressive measures of all kinds directed against dependent peoples shall cease in order to enable them to exercise peacefully and freely their right to complete independence, and the integrity of their national territory shall be respected.

5. Immediate steps shall be taken, in Trust and Non-Self-Governing Territories or all other territories which have not yet attained independence, to transfer all powers to the peoples of those territories, without any conditions or reservations, in accordance with their freely expressed will and desire, without any distinction as to race, creed or colour, in order to enable them to enjoy complete independence and freedom.

What does rights have to do with it?
I'm talking about statehood and recognition to understand their claim since according to you its just an "Israeli propaganda" - So I'm asking, from who we occupied what? because according to you Israel occupied, so please enlighten me.
I Would also like to know why do they teach about a state that never been there in schools in Gaza?
call it "Palestinian propaganda" playing on the tunes of human rights instead of answering it straight forward.
and if you want to talk about human rights I want to know why they never care about my human rights? EVEN if their human rights are being violated it doesn't give any legitimization to them violating my human rights.

Last edited:
Tinmore, why is it that whenever someone brings up the fact that a Palestinian state never existed, you start talking about how having a state doesn't affect their rights??
No one ever mentioned that they have no rights. It's just to counter the claim by pro Palestinians who thought that Mandatory Palestine was a country.

Again, this has nothing to do with their rights. I agree with you that they still had rights even without a state.

palestinian-state.jpg

I'm talking about statehood and recognition since according to you its just an "Israeli propaganda" - So I'm asking, from who we occupied what? because according to you Israel occupied, so please enlighten me.
I Would also like to know why do they teach about a state that never been there in schools in Gaza?
call it "Palestinian propaganda" playing on the tunes of human rights instead of answering it straight forward.

Dan ----from 1945 till 1967----more than 20 years ----the people of Gaza and west bank were
OPPRESSED by Israel----when they sent their dogs to rape and kill on the beaches of bat yam---
Israel ILLEGALLY (in accordance with holy shariah law) objected. Another big issue is the
fact that ISRAEL EXISTED and jews lived free of the filth that Mr tin advocates

Waiting for you to answer my questions [MENTION=21837]P F Tinmore[/MENTION]

palestinian-state.jpg

I'm talking about statehood and recognition to understand their claim since according to you its just an "Israeli propaganda" - So I'm asking, from who we occupied what? because according to you Israel occupied, so please enlighten me.
and if you want to talk about human rights I want to know why they never care about my human rights? EVEN if their human rights are being violated it doesn't give any legitimization to them violating my human rights.

Good question, thanks.

You have to understand some basic facts about Palestine. Palestine's international borders were defined by international treaties: Egypt 1906, Lebanon and Syria 1920, Transjordan 1922. These borders came into affect when Palestine was separated from Turkey by the Treaty of Lausanna in 1924.

All of the countries that were broken off of Turkey were called successor states. All of the Turkish citizens who normally lived inside Palestine's international borders at that time obtained Palestinian nationality and became citizens of Palestine.

As a nation of people in a territory defined by international borders they had inherent, inalienable rights:

The right to self determination without external interference.​
The right to independence and sovereignty.​
The right to territorial integrity.​
Any violation of these rights is a violation of international law.

The Lausanne treaty had NOTHING TO DO WITH PALESTINE.
Palestine was not even mentioned in the treaty. Stop lying.

palestinian-state.jpg

Pay attention Hamas lover, he asked WHEN IN HISTORY WAS PALESTINE A STATE?

You win a coin!
P-29619_1.jpg

your point? that coin was issued by the officials of the BRITISH MANDATE Palestine--
the date is Gregorian----the words "Palestine" appear in Arabic, Hebrew and English---
at that time the only persons on whose british mandate government papers appeared the
word "PALESTINIAN" were jews------the rest of the residents of british mandate
Palestine were----"Syrians" or "arabs" or whatever My hubby arrived in british
mandate Palestine as an infant----early 1940s-----his papers were stamped ----in the spot
Nationality-------PALESTIINIAN-----since he is a jew-------it did not mention his country of origin---
since his country of origin is a shariah cesspit -----so it "did not count". Had he arrived from
the same country------but was not a jew-----his country of birth would have been noted. ---
lol ----he actually has a problem PROVING just where he was born------no record available
in the british records and the shariah cesspit-------well-----they do not respond

The two letters in the ( א"י) means Eretz Israel (L.I) - Land of Israel.

palestinian-state.jpg

Know how many times I said it was NEVER a " state" but a territory and he told me I was wrong? BTW, He also justified Israel's actions in the 67 War!!! ( lol). He insisted that with Israel enforcing the Blockade Hamas has the Right to do what it's doing. :lol: Two can play that game. In addition to MANY other acts of Agression. Egypt BLOCKED the Straits of Tiran !!!

Know how many times I said it was NEVER a " state" but a territory and he told me I was wrong? BTW, He also justified Israel's actions in the 67 War!!! ( lol). He insisted that with Israel enforcing the Blockade Hamas has the Right to do what it's doing. :lol: Two can play that game. In addition to MANY other acts of Agression. Egypt BLOCKED the Straits of Tiran !!!
Kind of Hamas activists, I bet they are BEING paid.

I'm talking about statehood and recognition since according to you its just an "Israeli propaganda" - So I'm asking, from who we occupied what? because according to you Israel occupied, so please enlighten me.

Dan ----from 1945 till 1967----more than 20 years ----the people of Gaza and west bank were
OPPRESSED by Israel----when they sent their dogs to rape and kill on the beaches of bat yam---
Israel ILLEGALLY (in accordance with holy shariah law) objected. Another big issue is the

WHAT?
I remember it being the other way around.
East Jerusalem (including the Old City) was captured by Jordan in 1948.
The Jordanians immediately expelled all the Jewish residents of the Jewish Quarter. 58 synagogues were destroyed.
The ancient Jewish cemetery on Mount of Olives was desecrated, and the tombstones there were used for construction and paving roads. Jordan also destroyed the Jewish villages of Atarot and Neve Yaakov just north of Jerusalem.

Israelis of all religions were not allowed into East Jerusalem.

WHAT?
The Jordanians immediately expelled all the Jewish residents of the Jewish Quarter. 58 synagogues were destroyed.
The ancient Jewish cemetery on Mount of Olives was desecrated, and the tombstones there were used for construction and paving roads. Jordan also destroyed the Jewish villages of Atarot and Neve Yaakov just north of Jerusalem.

It's called Selective Senility.

WHAT?

Peach darling-----wrong-----for 20 years the kind and benevolent muslims of Jerusalem----
GUARDED the holy sites of Jerusalem-----in the service of the jews-----as always.
Everyone knows that------ask any muslim child over the age of four

Forum List

Back