Palestinian state??

Dan ----from 1945 till 1967----more than 20 years ----the people of Gaza and west bank were
OPPRESSED by Israel----when they sent their dogs to rape and kill on the beaches of bat yam---
Israel ILLEGALLY (in accordance with holy shariah law) objected. Another big issue is the
fact that ISRAEL EXISTED and jews lived free of the filth that Mr tin advocates

WHAT?
I remember it being the other way around.
East Jerusalem (including the Old City) was captured by Jordan in 1948.
The Jordanians immediately expelled all the Jewish residents of the Jewish Quarter. 58 synagogues were destroyed.
The ancient Jewish cemetery on Mount of Olives was desecrated, and the tombstones there were used for construction and paving roads. Jordan also destroyed the Jewish villages of Atarot and Neve Yaakov just north of Jerusalem.

Israelis of all religions were not allowed into East Jerusalem.

Peach darling-----wrong-----for 20 years the kind and benevolent muslims of Jerusalem----
GUARDED the holy sites of Jerusalem-----in the service of the jews-----as always.
Everyone knows that------ask any muslim child over the age of four

:lol:
They don't show them the images

Pictures don't lie
arab_legion,_tiferet_yisrael%20synagogue,_may_21,_1948.jpg

Pic's or it didn't happen!! :)

Jerusalem Jews Made Homeless in 1948
JewishrefugeesfromJerusalem1948.bmp

One of the first synagogues the Jordanians destroyed

tipheretlisrael.jpg

Last edited:
When in history Palestine was a state? This is what they teach in schools in Gaza, comes up the question, WHEN Palestine was a state? Only few people are actually convinced to find out the truth that no such state ever existed, the rest is fell to believe that Israel stole that land out of the Gazans and won't believe any of what Israel present considering it a lie.

palestinian-state.jpg

Its a straw man.
Palestine never was a state because Palestinians never had independence... or at least not for a couple thousand years!

Palestine has LONG been the term for the region between the Jordan River and Mediterranean. Even in time of Christ (and I think before too) it was called Palestine by the Romans. And the indigenous people there, whatever their cultural identity has been throughout the millenia, have been Palestinians. There is really nothing more to it than that.

What does rights have to do with it?
I'm talking about statehood and recognition since according to you its just an "Israeli propaganda" - So I'm asking, from who we occupied what? because according to you Israel occupied, so please enlighten me.
I Would also like to know why do they teach about a state that never been there in schools in Gaza?
call it "Palestinian propaganda" playing on the tunes of human rights instead of answering it straight forward.

Dan ----from 1945 till 1967----more than 20 years ----the people of Gaza and west bank were
OPPRESSED by Israel----when they sent their dogs to rape and kill on the beaches of bat yam---
Israel ILLEGALLY (in accordance with holy shariah law) objected. Another big issue is the

WHAT?
The Jordanians immediately expelled all the Jewish residents of the Jewish Quarter. 58 synagogues were destroyed.
The ancient Jewish cemetery on Mount of Olives was desecrated, and the tombstones there were used for construction and paving roads. Jordan also destroyed the Jewish villages of Atarot and Neve Yaakov just north of Jerusalem.

If so, that was wrong of them.
They must have been really pissed!

Thing is, if Palestine was never a legalized state internationally declared, why teach kids in school that shit?
It's like I'll draw a map of America and say I discovered that first, pfft sure.

When in history Palestine was a state? This is what they teach in schools in Gaza, comes up the question, WHEN Palestine was a state? Only few people are actually convinced to find out the truth that no such state ever existed, the rest is fell to believe that Israel stole that land out of the Gazans and won't believe any of what Israel present considering it a lie.

palestinian-state.jpg

Standard Israeli propaganda to imply that the Palestinians have no rights. It may be true that Palestine was never an independent state, however, statehood is not a requirement for people to have rights.

4. All armed action or repressive measures of all kinds directed against dependent peoples shall cease in order to enable them to exercise peacefully and freely their right to complete independence, and the integrity of their national territory shall be respected.

5. Immediate steps shall be taken, in Trust and Non-Self-Governing Territories or all other territories which have not yet attained independence, to transfer all powers to the peoples of those territories, without any conditions or reservations, in accordance with their freely expressed will and desire, without any distinction as to race, creed or colour, in order to enable them to enjoy complete independence and freedom.

The United Nations and Decolonization - Declaration
Pay attention Hamas lover, he asked WHEN IN HISTORY WAS PALESTINE A STATE?

Since you really want to be specific.

The U.S. State Department Digest of International Law says that the terms of the Treaty of Lausanne provided for the application of the principles of state succession to the "A" Mandates. The Treaty of Versailles (1920) provisionally recognized the former Ottoman communities as independent nations. It also required Germany to recognize the disposition of the former Ottoman territories and to recognize the new states laid down within their boundaries. The Treaty of Lausanne required the newly created states that acquired the territory to pay annuities on the Ottoman public debt, and to assume responsibility for the administration of concessions that had been granted by the Ottomans. A dispute regarding the status of the territories was settled by an Arbitrator appointed by the Council of the League of Nations. It was decided that Palestine and Transjordan were newly created states according to the terms of the applicable post-war treaties. In its Judgment No. 5, The Mavrommatis Palestine Concessions, the Permanent Court of International Justice also decided that Palestine was responsible as the successor state for concessions granted by Ottoman authorities. The Courts of Palestine and Great Britain decided that title to the properties shown on the Ottoman Civil list had been ceded to the government of Palestine as an allied successor state.[16]

State of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then there was:

A/C.1/330 of 14 October 1948

palestinian-state.jpg

Its a straw man.
Palestine never was a state because Palestinians never had independence... or at least not for a couple thousand years!

Palestine has LONG been the term for the region between the Jordan River and Mediterranean. Even in time of Christ (and I think before too) it was called Palestine by the Romans. And the indigenous people there, whatever their cultural identity has been throughout the millenia, have been Palestinians. There is really nothing more to it than that.

Really? That's not what the Roman maps say....Here are four quick ones but I can present more if you need to see them....

3.jpg

romeover.gif

roman_empire_map.jpg

The%20Ancient%20Roman%20Empire.jpg

palestinian-state.jpg

Its a straw man.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Actually Palestina was the name ascribed to a MUCH LARGER area----of the levant
than you imagine-----by the GREEKS (gee, you should read a book once in a while)
ALL OF SYRIA was part of PALESTINA---by the greeks and probably parts of Iraq.
However the people living in those areas did not call themselves "Palestinians"---
the term PALESTINA was just a geographical designation for the GREEKS ---something
like at the same time that which is approximately Europe now was called
ASHKENAZ by the jews-------however the Vikings did not call themselves ashkenazis
even though the Vikings were independent and not a colony of jerusalem

geographical terms ----determined in other lands do not confer an identity on anyone
until those people ASSUME that identity-----gee you are dim. The emperor ming
lived on mars-----but he did not call himself a MARTIAN.

Nations are characterized by their own self awareness, language, beliefs,
customs, religion etc Other than jews living in the erstwhile Israel/Judea---
renamed PALESTINA by the roman invaders (romans virtually worshipped
the greeks and copied them as much as the could) ----no one was called a
PALESTINIAN----or considered himself a Palestinian--including the
people who were not jews but lived in the erstwhile Israel/Judea--
renamed Palestina---approximately 200 ad --until the 1960s when a bunch
of people who speak Arabic----decided to call themselves "Palestinians" Arabic
is not a language of Palestine----it developed in Arabia and nobody
spoke it in palestina----until Arabians invaded the area. Go right ahead
and try to find Arabic -----in caves and on rocks in Palestine---
which is 2000 years old.

You should learn to read ----actual books ---not just propaganda and
revisionist history. It is not all that hard----just find really old books
---and try to find the word PALESTINIAN-----not hard at all ----large libraries have
books more than 100 years old---sometimes on microfilm if you are into
research-------but----I did not depend on microfilm-----I ran into old books---
just in private homes-----I was not doing RESEARCH----just reading out of curiosity---
the word PALESTINIAN in a 100 year old book ALWAYS means a jew'

do not worry----you can claim that the books are frauds----people like you
have told me that the dead sea scrolls are PHONY-------(and torah scrolls are
updated every other week to be consistent with zionist propaganda)'

The History books I have read says Greeks named it Philistine Syria.
The Roman Emperor Hadrian renamed it Provincia Syria Palaestina from the name “Provincia Judea in 135 A.D.

Palestine was never a Nation State, it has always been a territory ruled by many other Nations.

palestinian-state.jpg

Standard Israeli propaganda to imply that the Palestinians have no rights. It may be true that Palestine was never an independent state, however, statehood is not a requirement for people to have rights.

4. All armed action or repressive measures of all kinds directed against dependent peoples shall cease in order to enable them to exercise peacefully and freely their right to complete independence, and the integrity of their national territory shall be respected.

5. Immediate steps shall be taken, in Trust and Non-Self-Governing Territories or all other territories which have not yet attained independence, to transfer all powers to the peoples of those territories, without any conditions or reservations, in accordance with their freely expressed will and desire, without any distinction as to race, creed or colour, in order to enable them to enjoy complete independence and freedom.

All armed action or repressive measures of all kinds have ceased against the Palestinians and they reply with terrorism and violence and not the peaceful non aggression they are obliged to show. So the occupation and military law stay in place.

Done under Oslo and the Palestinians have shown they are not ready for self determination yet. Even the UN have declared they have a long road to travel before they will be counted as a full member of the U.N. as they show no interest in free determination

What does rights have to do with it?
I'm talking about statehood and recognition to understand their claim since according to you its just an "Israeli propaganda" - So I'm asking, from who we occupied what? because according to you Israel occupied, so please enlighten me.
I Would also like to know why do they teach about a state that never been there in schools in Gaza?
call it "Palestinian propaganda" playing on the tunes of human rights instead of answering it straight forward.
and if you want to talk about human rights I want to know why they never care about my human rights? EVEN if their human rights are being violated it doesn't give any legitimization to them violating my human rights.

Good question, thanks.

You have to understand some basic facts about Palestine. Palestine's international borders were defined by international treaties: Egypt 1906, Lebanon and Syria 1920, Transjordan 1922. These borders came into affect when Palestine was separated from Turkey by the Treaty of Lausanna in 1924.

All of the countries that were broken off of Turkey were called successor states. All of the Turkish citizens who normally lived inside Palestine's international borders at that time obtained Palestinian nationality and became citizens of Palestine.

As a nation of people in a territory defined by international borders they had inherent, inalienable rights:

The right to self determination without external interference.​
The right to independence and sovereignty.​
The right to territorial integrity.​
Any violation of these rights is a violation of international law.

And as soon as they were put in place the LoN mandate changed them to provide the arab muslims with Syria and trans Jordan. The treaties you are trying to use do not even mention Palestine as a nation, but the do mention "Palestine" as a shortened form of "The Mandate of Palestine" which is spelt out at the beginning of the treaties. You have had this proven to you time and time again and still you believe the LYING POS Palestinian who re-writes treaties in his own words to include Palestine.

Yes all the land that was formerly under the control and ownership of the Ottoman empire did change hands and they became LoN lands under mandate. The mandate of Palestine gave the people the citizenship of the mandated powers, so what was to become Israel and what was trans Jordan became British Palestinians as shown by the passports issued
British_Mandate_Palestinian_passport.jpg

So if what you say is true produce the treaty that gave Palestine internationally recognised acceptance of statehood signed by the Palestinian leader at the time.

Then show were in your twisted tale the Jewish people of Palestine would be given

The right to self determination without external interference.​
The right to independence and sovereignty.​
The right to territorial integrity.​
Any violation of these rights is a violation of international law

"Standard Israeli propaganda to imply that the Palestinians have no rights. It may be true that Palestine was never an independent state, however, statehood is not a requirement for people to have rights."

how many opportunities were given to them to have their own State ? you know.

they could have had plenty of "rights" by now.

you're under it too...

"Standard Israeli propaganda to imply that the Palestinians have no rights. It may be true that Palestine was never an independent state, however, statehood is not a requirement for people to have rights."

how many opportunities were given to them to have their own State ? you know.

they could have had plenty of "rights" by now.

you're under it too...
Orange+Jews.jpg

You win a coin!
P-29619_1.jpg

your point? that coin was issued by the officials of the BRITISH MANDATE Palestine--
the date is Gregorian----the words "Palestine" appear in Arabic, Hebrew and English---
at that time the only persons on whose british mandate government papers appeared the
word "PALESTINIAN" were jews------the rest of the residents of british mandate
Palestine were----"Syrians" or "arabs" or whatever My hubby arrived in british
mandate Palestine as an infant----early 1940s-----his papers were stamped ----in the spot
Nationality-------PALESTIINIAN-----since he is a jew-------it did not mention his country of origin---
since his country of origin is a shariah cesspit -----so it "did not count". Had he arrived from
the same country------but was not a jew-----his country of birth would have been noted. ---
lol ----he actually has a problem PROVING just where he was born------no record available
in the british records and the shariah cesspit-------well-----they do not respond

The other side shows George third King of Britain and the legend one farthing ( a quarter of an old penny )

palestinian-state.jpg

Its a straw man.

ISLAMONAZI BULLCRAP AND LIES Palestine covers all of trans Jordan and parts of Syria. Just ask tinny to tell you about the "international borders" that don't mention palestine

WHAT?

If so, that was wrong of them.
They must have been really pissed!

No they were just arrogant muslims doing what arrogant muslims do best.

Forum List

Back