Palestine was always Israel

Exodus is really fiction.

I can see why you don't know the history of Palestine.
Fiction? My ancestors were actually there and said it happened. Exodus the movie about 1961 Israel you stupid Islamist not Moses. Are you ever not a complete waste of life? LOL

You claim to be learned and yet make a fool of yourself on this board constantly and consistently.

The land belongs to the Hebrew civilization.

Canaanites were African invaders themselves, you know...
Yet somehow all towns and geographical locations still bore their Hebrew names.

The original Hebrews were light skinned, king Solomon A"H specifically mentions that,
so was Avraham Avinu A"H and Sarah Imenu A"H, and priests were specifically not African.

Read the book, don't listen to street crazy's.

Rylah, the Hebrews were Canaanites from the North coast of Syria... before they evolved into monotheists they worshipped the Canaanite pantheon.

Abraham was from Urfa near Harran.

Too long. And we really don’t know. Have you ever seen the movie Exodus. It’s really good.

Sure I enjoyed the movie, I always like Paul Neuman, and Otto Preminger is an excellent director.
But it still is just a fairy tale, a myth.
The Zionists in Palestine were horrible butchers, who captured and slowly mutilated 2 British noncoms in the "Sergeant's Affair", and murdered the whole British peace keeper command by blowing up the King David hotel.
They also murdered the UN Moderator, Folke Bernadotte.

Sure I enjoyed the movie, I always like Paul Neuman, and Otto Preminger is an excellent director.
But it still is just a fairy tale, a myth.
The Zionists in Palestine were horrible butchers, who captured and slowly mutilated 2 British noncoms in the "Sergeant's Affair", and murdered the whole British peace keeper command by blowing up the King David hotel.
They also murdered the UN Moderator, Folke Bernadotte.
No no it shows the Zionists as butchers IMO. The Irgun were deadly and the hotel bomb finally expelled the British. Israelis definitely fought dirty to get their own state and such.

Fiction? My ancestors were actually there and said it happened. Exodus the movie about 1961 Israel you stupid Islamist not Moses. Are you ever not a complete waste of life? LOL

You claim to be learned and yet make a fool of yourself on this board constantly and consistently.

Th movie "Exodus" was totally fiction.
The Palestinians originally invited the Jews from Europe to emigrate to Palestine because Palestine was so poor and needed investors.
But the immigrants brought smuggled guns and started murdering and stealing.
As many as 100,000 unarmed Palestinian natives were murdered by Zionists.
Zionists are not mentioned in any WWI treaty and have zero right to be there at all.
But by murdering all the British peacekeepers, and no one else wanting the job, the Zionists talked the UN into giving them half of Palestine, just so they would stop causing trouble.
But that never works.
It just encouraged more murder and theft, going on every single day.

Th movie "Exodus" was totally fiction.
The Palestinians originally invited the Jews from Europe to emigrate to Palestine because Palestine was so poor and needed investors.
But the immigrants brought smuggled guns and started murdering and stealing.
As many as 100,000 unarmed Palestinian natives were murdered by Zionists.
Zionists are not mentioned in any WWI treaty and have zero right to be there at all.
But by murdering all the British peacekeepers, and no one else wanting the job, the Zionists talked the UN into giving them half of Palestine, just so they would stop causing trouble.
But that never works.
It just encouraged more murder and theft, going on every single day.
Made a mistake movie was in 1961. It was about 1947. Movie was accurate. I d Wager you are ignorant. The movie showcased just what you said.

No no it shows the Zionists as butchers IMO. The Irgun were deadly and the hotel bomb finally expelled the British. Israelis definitely fought dirty to get their own state and such.

The only reason to murder the British peacekeepers was to steal that which was not theirs, and to ensure there was no one to defend the unarmed Arab natives against the illegal Zionist invasion.

There are people who lie and claim they warned the British about the bombing of the hotel, but we know that has to be a lie.
Since the native hotel staff had been tied up next to the milk can bombs prima corded together, there is no way they could have afforded to warn anyone.
Anyone going to the kitchen would have seen the bombs and easily pulled the timer off.
Since the tied up staff could not have evacuated, we know the claim there was a warning is a lie.

But the worst was the assassination of the UN Moderator, Folke Bernadotte.
In WWII he had been a hero and saved hundreds of thousands of Jews by getting them to safety before the German invasion.
{... During the autumns of 1943 and 1944, he organized prisoner exchanges which brought home 11,000 prisoners from Germany via Sweden. While Vice-President of the Swedish Red Cross in 1945, Bernadotte attempted to negotiate an armistice between Germany and the Allies. He also led several rescue missions in Germany for the Red Cross. ...}

The only reason to murder the British peacekeepers was to steal that which was not theirs, and to ensure there was no one to defend the unarmed Arab natives against the illegal Zionist invasion.

There are people who lie and claim they warned the British about the bombing of the hotel, but we know that has to be a lie.
Since the native hotel staff had been tied up next to the milk can bombs prima corded together, there is no way they could have afforded to warn anyone.
Anyone going to the kitchen would have seen the bombs and easily pulled the timer off.
Since the tied up staff could not have evacuated, we know the claim there was a warning is a lie.

But the worst was the assassination of the UN Moderator, Folke Bernadotte.
In WWII he had been a hero and saved hundreds of thousands of Jews by getting them to safety before the German invasion.
{... During the autumns of 1943 and 1944, he organized prisoner exchanges which brought home 11,000 prisoners from Germany via Sweden. While Vice-President of the Swedish Red Cross in 1945, Bernadotte attempted to negotiate an armistice between Germany and the Allies. He also led several rescue missions in Germany for the Red Cross. ...}
The movie showed the Jews as the bad guys.
How was it fiction and why are your posts always so long? Zzzzzz

But in the end we have Israel now. Which is fantastic! Boom

Made a mistake movie was in 1961. It was about 1947. Movie was accurate. I d Wager you are ignorant. The movie showcased just what you said.

I do not remember the movie well, since is has been 60 years since it release.
I think it was the music I liked best.

Why is having Israel fantastic?
Its all out of balance. When you murder and steal, you are then always at risk. You deserve nothing, and will pay for it eventually.
We murdered and stole to get America too. Do you hate America?

Fiction? My ancestors were actually there and said it happened.
Your ancestor's said it happened?
Wow, you can talk to the dead!!!!
No wait, you heard it from------
Your master

1649108662210.jpeg

:)-

Forum List

Back