Palestine was always Israel

The Greeks called it syr
The Greeks called it Syria Palestine from 500 BC. Your education is really poor.
The Romans renamed it Syria Palestina . Not the Greeks.

Your education????? Suffering much, still.

Two sock puppets rewriting Jewish history anyway they want it to be .... and agreeing with each other.
Sixties Fan:
My advice to you is leave the Israel/Palestine threads when you see me posting. Go out and have a nice meal and by that time I will have gone to other things.

Just a friendly suggestion

:)-

Read the Greek historian Herodotus. You're just ignorant.
Surada, your posts have enlightened me, I no longer feel alone in this fight for truth against the odds of ignorance.
for now I must say bye
May you and yours live long with many days of joy and happiness.

Surada, your posts have enlightened me, I no longer feel alone in this fight for truth against the odds of ignorance.
for now I must say bye
May you and yours live long with many days of joy and happiness.
Thank you. I'm flattered.

Read the Greek historian Herodotus. You're just ignorant.
You said it yourself that Herodotus called the Philistine costal area Palestina. (Right, I said that via my research) Not Syria Palestina. Now you are changing it.

Ok.

Am Israel CHai !

Sixties Fan:
My advice to you is leave the Israel/Palestine threads when you see me posting. Go out and have a nice meal and by that time I will have gone to other things.

Just a friendly suggestion

Why?

Are you going to be "Watching me from afar? "

LOL

Am Israel Chai !

You said it yourself that Herodotus called the Philistine costal area Palestina. (Right, I said that via my research) Not Syria Palestina. Now you are changing it.

Ok.

Am Israel CHai !
No I didn't. Do you also have a reading problem? The Philistines lived in Philistia. Herodotus wrote about Syria Palestine in 500 BC.

No I didn't. Do you also have a reading problem? The Philistines lived in Philistia. Herodotus wrote about Syria Palestine in 500 BC.
Herodotus did not say Syria Palestina

Read the above. That is what historians referred to as far as names to the land of the Philistines and the land of the Jews.

The only area he visited was the Greek conquered area of Philistia, who by the 5th Century BCE were long gone.

Herodotus did not say Syria Palestina

Read the above. That is what historians referred to as far as names to the land of the Philistines and the land of the Jews.

The only area he visited was the Greek conquered area of Philistia, who by the 5th Century BCE were long gone.
Yes he did. Palestine was a province of Syria... Like Kuwait was a province of Iraq. What does Genesis 7:20 mean? | BibleRef.com

The link doesn't say that.
but the struggle is funny.

So why rely on a foreign lexicon,
if not to evade the actual meaning
of that word in the local languages?
The word is "fellahin". It means peasant farmers.

The word is "fellahin". It means peasant farmers.

Yet neither 'Palestine'
nor transliterated 'Filastin',
have any meaning in Arabic.

It's a foreign name to Arabs,
they can't even pronounce.

Says it all.

They use f instead of p.

Yes, they can't pronounce it properly,
and the name has no meaning in Arabic.

All needed to know about the Arab relation to this land.

Last edited:
The Greeks called it syr
The Greeks called it Syria Palestine from 500 BC. Your education is really poor.
Nope. They didn’t. Your history is poor and you’re a liar. How old are you? Why do you keep dodging this question?

Forum List

Back