Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Palestine Today
⁜→ P F Tinmore!

Yes, America is what it is because of the way in which it addressed events of the past.

Mnar Muhawesh

Somalia, Yemen & S. Sudan: Where Famine & Western Imperialism Intersect

Besides this issue having nothing to do with Israel/Palestine, why is the West always to blame for the Islamic nations' evil and incompetence. It's always easier to blame others. I thank Gd every day that I live in America.

I thank Gd every day that I live in America.
You are not on the receiving end of our foreign policy.

(COMMENT)

You are entitled to your opinion. You can join the list of a number of American adversaries:

Russia,

China,

North Korea,

Venezuela,

Iran,

Syria,

Cuba,

Lebanon,

Yemen,

Bolivia,

Nicaragua

You are in good company!
Not a day goes by that some population, somewhere in the world, is out burning an American Flag, or protesting against the right of Americans to recognize this or that; and extending its Foreign Policy, so you may have that right.

BTW, the only country in the Middle East that reasonably emulates America, happens to be Israel. And Israel has a measure of economic development and welfare, as well as the most educated country in the of any Middle Eastedrncountry; even compared to the entire Arab League.

What struck me the most was the rating Israel has in the World Happiness Report (WHR) of 2018 which gives a brief description of the happiness levels of all the countries in the world. "The report is an annual publication of UN’s sustainable development solutions network which contains data according to various perspectives of national happiness and their ranking based on the analysis of people’s well-being and living standards. Israel ranks 11th as the country that has the happiest and satisfied population in the world. That is significantly higher than any country in the Middle East, the entirety of Africa and South America, Central Asia, South Asia, and Southeast Asia. That is not the whole world, but it is a fair chunch. They appear to be happier in Israel than are Americans."

So get out there, burn a flag, and keep telling the world that you want to switch Israel from being the happiest and most developed country in the Arab League, to being taken over by a gang of Arab that qualified to run a playground.

That would be completely foolish.

Most Respectfully,
R

RE: Palestine Today
⁜→ P F Tinmore!

Yes, America is what it is because of the way in which it addressed events of the past.

Mnar Muhawesh

Somalia, Yemen & S. Sudan: Where Famine & Western Imperialism Intersect

Besides this issue having nothing to do with Israel/Palestine, why is the West always to blame for the Islamic nations' evil and incompetence. It's always easier to blame others. I thank Gd every day that I live in America.

I thank Gd every day that I live in America.
You are not on the receiving end of our foreign policy.

(COMMENT)

You are entitled to your opinion. You can join the list of a number of American adversaries:

Russia,

China,

North Korea,

Venezuela,

Iran,

Syria,

Cuba,

Lebanon,

Yemen,

Bolivia,

Nicaragua

You are in good company!
Not a day goes by that some population, somewhere in the world, is out burning an American Flag, or protesting against the right of Americans to recognize this or that; and extending its Foreign Policy, so you may have that right.

BTW, the only country in the Middle East that reasonably emulates America, happens to be Israel. And Israel has a measure of economic development and welfare, as well as the most educated country in the of any Middle Eastedrncountry; even compared to the entire Arab League.

What struck me the most was the rating Israel has in the World Happiness Report (WHR) of 2018 which gives a brief description of the happiness levels of all the countries in the world. "The report is an annual publication of UN’s sustainable development solutions network which contains data according to various perspectives of national happiness and their ranking based on the analysis of people’s well-being and living standards. Israel ranks 11th as the country that has the happiest and satisfied population in the world. That is significantly higher than any country in the Middle East, the entirety of Africa and South America, Central Asia, South Asia, and Southeast Asia. That is not the whole world, but it is a fair chunch. They appear to be happier in Israel than are Americans."

So get out there, burn a flag, and keep telling the world that you want to switch Israel from being the happiest and most developed country in the Arab League, to being taken over by a gang of Arab that qualified to run a playground.

That would be completely foolish.

Most Respectfully,
R

Interesting, how many of those countries have attacked us?

Why Palestinians do not trust Their Leaders
by Khaled Abu Toameh
July 11, 2019 at 5:00 am

Why Palestinians Do Not Trust Their Leaders

• Evidently, Palestinian leaders do not grasp that the Palestinian public cares a great deal more about being treated like human beings by their own leaders than about anti-Israel and anti-US rhetoric.

• This incitement is Palestinian leaders' way of distracting attention from problems at home. They want their people to be busy hating someone else – in this case Israel, the US and pro-US Arab leaders. Otherwise, these people might wake up one fine morning and demand reform, transparency and democracy from their leaders in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.

• If Palestinian leaders spent a fraction of the time that they waste on condemning Israel and the US, on bringing good government to their people, the Palestinians would be in a much better situation. It seems that some senior Palestinian leaders cannot go to sleep at night without having disgorged fiery statements against Israel and the US. Needless to say, this does not make for particularly constructive governance.

• When fighting an unseen peace plan becomes a greater priority than bettering the lives of your people, one can only say that, with failed leaders such as these, the time has come for the Palestinian public to raise its collective voice and demand its rights from its unelected leaders in the West Bank and Gaza Strip. Until this happens, Palestinian leaders will continue to enjoy the good life on the extremely burdened backs of its people.

Today marks the 1st anniversary of the murder of the Palestinian journalist and father Yaser Murtaja who was killed by an Israeli sniper's bullet while covering the Great March of Return protests. Yaser was deliberately shot while wearing a vest clearly marking him as a journalist.

56666845_2471714092848044_5098754104570675200_n.jpg

Palestinian boy herds sheep in the northern Jordan Valley.
Photo by Abd Al-Rahman Mohammad

54524777_2450010921685028_8080095830498869248_o.jpg

Today marks the 1st anniversary of the murder of the Palestinian journalist and father Yaser Murtaja who was killed by an Israeli sniper's bullet while covering the Great March of Return protests. Yaser was deliberately shot while wearing a vest clearly marking him as a journalist.

56666845_2471714092848044_5098754104570675200_n.jpg

Yaser was ALSO launching a drone, which is considered by the IDF to be a potential threat, in a place where all sorts of potential threats exist.

Now, you can argue the correctness of responding with lethal force to potential threats, but you must not deliberately mislead people by leaving out this sort of factual information.

Rest in Peace, Omar Abu Laila!

55604866_2446015985417855_8048265011824427008_n.jpg

So we are clear on who this is: he murdered two Israelis, resisted arrest, shot LEOs and was killed in the exchange of fire which followed.

He murdered Sgt. Gal Keidan and Rabbi Achiad Ettinger. May their memories be for a blessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back