“Palestine” never existed.

Palestine never existed. Repeat continuously, like a mantra.

Well ... no ... I'm going to read over the historical records ... talk to people who live in The Levant on Facebook or whatever ... and make my own reasoned decision ... I try to avoid brainwashing myself ... it's a nasty habit from what I hear ...

It's call the Near East ... maybe you should be reading older books ...

Well ... no ... I'm going to read over the historical records ... talk to people who live in The Levant on Facebook or whatever ... and make my own reasoned decision ... I try to avoid brainwashing myself ... it's a nasty habit from what I hear ...

It's call the Near East ... maybe you should be reading older books ...

Bernard Lewis, “Dean of Middle East historians”: “This, I need hardly remind you, is a region of ancient civilization and of deep-rooted, often complex identities. But Palestine was not one of them. Even the adjective Palestinian is comparatively new.” (Oxford University Press: “From Babel To Dragomans. Interpreting The Middle East”)

51F06762-2CA5-41B7-9F37-576B8CDDC68E.jpeg

Bernard Lewis, “Dean of Middle East historians”: “This, I need hardly remind you, is a region of ancient civilization and of deep-rooted, often complex identities. But Palestine was not one of them. Even the adjective Palestinian is comparatively new.” (Oxford University Press: “From Babel To Dragomans. Interpreting The Middle East”)

View attachment 783783

I'm not disagreeing with the term "Palestine" as we use it today is very recent ... 1920's ... that makes Palestine older than The Ukraine ... are you saying The Ukraine doesn't exist? ... or the State of Jefferson? ...

Then New York City doesn't exist ... my map says New Amsterdam ... do you care? ... I didn't think so, just a reminder that actual real Palestinians don't give a rat's ass about you either ...

I'm not disagreeing with the term "Palestine" as we use it today is very recent ... 1920's ... that makes Palestine older than The Ukraine ... are you saying The Ukraine doesn't exist? ... or the State of Jefferson? ...

Then New York City doesn't exist ... my map says New Amsterdam ... do you care? ... I didn't think so, just a reminder that actual real Palestinians don't give a rat's ass about you either ...

Abdul Ghani Salameh: There was nothing called a palestinian people

Palestinians disagree ... who do you think is right? ... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ...

This Arab was told he was a “palestinian” until he conducted research and learned that “palestine” and “palestinians” are bullshit…

There's one ... is that all? ... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ... Marty from second-rate Boston ... New York City doesn't exist ...

He’s 100% correct. The word Palestine refers to Philistines, who were Greek and are extinct.

Forum List

Back