Palestian Civilians

somehow the fact that the "WEST BANK" is DISPUTED land gets forgotten
If the Partition Plan is null and void then it is no more disputed than the entire Jewish State. The Arab States might not be able to defeat that state today or tomorrow, but I have a feeling they will keep trying if that plan is totally abandoned.

They are an occupying power but have no right annex the land to build settlements for Israelis civilians.
nope----the borders of Israel have not been determined---prior to 1967
there were TRUCE LINES---not borders. The West Bank is disputed
land

nope----the borders of Israel have not been determined---prior to 1967
there were TRUCE LINES---not borders. The West Bank is disputed
land
Like I said the Likud and the Rabid Right in Israel wants to wipe out the Palestinian population from what they consider their ancestral land in the West Bank, Judaea and Samaria, regardless of what they agreed to in 1947 with regards to the partition plan and the two state solution.

Like I said the Likud and the Rabid Right in Israel wants to wipe out the Palestinian population from what they consider their ancestral land in the West Bank, Judaea and Samaria, regardless of what they agreed to in 1947 with regards to the partition plan and the two state solution.
there was no AGREEMENT in 1947---( please note---an "agreement"
requires at least two parties)

“Squatted “

They fucking live there and have for generations

The squatters are the Zionist settlers

I’ll bet you considered Native Americans “squatters” too
Who also have lived there for generations and were one of the original settlers of the region. No , unlike you I respect the Jews and native Americans , especially the Lenape. I have a spiritual kinship with the first people.

No, it dovetails with our plan to send all you Leftards to Gaza (by bayonet point if needed) next January.

You can decide your actions when you arrive.
now that you brought it up----I would like to present my opinion
regarding present jailed jihadies in Israel that are slated for release
in exchange for the hostages----HERE IT IS --- release all jailed
"palestinians" to GAZA !!!!! forthwith

Wall Street Is a Paradise for Plutocratic Parasites

And Republicans can get cheap labor with this insourcing, especially with H1-B treason. It's the only way incompetent Bizz Skule gradchewits can make a profit.
Nope, we have been quite clear that we dont want illegals. This "cheap labor" angle has always been fucking stupid. Like, how many fucking people even own businesses that use illegal labor? :cuckoo:

Nope, we have been quite clear that we dont want illegals. This "cheap labor" angle has always been fucking stupid. Like, how many fucking people even own businesses that use illegal labor? :cuckoo:
Just about our entire meat packing industry and fish processing industry as well as the bulk of agri business

Not to mention all the home construction and home Reno companies

Are you fucking serious?

Then you should be for the arrest, and persecution of the illegal employers.

It's only a few bad apples, right?

No, it dovetails with our plan to send all you Leftards to Gaza (by bayonet point if needed) next January.

You can decide your actions when you arrive.
When Biden busts Trump's ass again in November w/even more resounding numbers, you're not gonna like me.

I'm telling you from now.

I mean when over 70% of them support the October 7th attacks, what more needs to be said? They are a failed culture that provides NOTHING of use to the rest of the world. Palestinians fucking suck. :dunno:
That’s a very inflammatory claim which deserves a link

Forum List

Back