Palestian Civilians

Just about our entire meat packing industry and fish processing industry as well as the bulk of agri business

Not to mention all the home construction and home Reno companies

Are you fucking serious?
What the fuck does the meat packing industry have to do with conservative voters? :cuckoo:

Then you should be for the arrest, and persecution of the illegal employers.

It's only a few bad apples, right?
Yes, we should do that. Employers of illegals should get a minimum 5 year prison sentence.

Meh, i dont know those people, plus virtually ALL of them hate jews, so fuck them too. :dunno:
So, according to your numbers, you are in favor of murdering approximately 1.6 million innocent people who do not support the Jan 7 attacks.

1.6 million innocent people. And you want them murdered.

Is that accurate?

So, according to your numbers, you are in favor of murdering approximately 1.6 million innocent people who do not support the Jan 7 attacks.

1.6 million innocent people. And you want them murdered.

Is that accurate?
There are 1.9 million total people in Gaza. At least do your math right if youre going to make me read your dumb posts. Also, we are talking about October 7th, not "January 7".:dunno:

There are 1.9 million total people in Gaza. At least do your math right if youre going to make me read your dumb posts. Also, we are talking about October 7th, not "January 7".:dunno:
So according to your numbers, there are approximately 570,000 people in Gaza who do not support the October 7th attacks.

And you want those 570,000 innocent people killed.

Is that now accurate?

No, they are being far too nice to Gaza,
Yeah, you already made it clear that ethnic cleaning is too nice. You Zionists believe that "never again" only applies to Jews.
and we are being flooded with illegals so democrats can get more votes and more Senate/Congressional seats.
Go look at who's funding the illegals. I'll give you a hint, it's Our Greatest Ally.

Yeah, you already made it clear that ethnic cleaning is too nice. You Zionists believe that "never again" only applies to Jews.

Go look at who's funding the illegals. I'll give you a hint, it's Our Greatest Ally.
for lessons in ETHNIC CLEANSING-----review the history of islam--14
centuries of aggression, murder, rape, pillage, oppression. Oct. 7
was a little lesson in THE ISLAMIC WAY

for lessons in ETHNIC CLEANSING-----review the history of islam--14
centuries of aggression, murder, rape, pillage, oppression. Oct. 7
was a little lesson in THE ISLAMIC WAY
I'm not defending Islam so this little bit of whataboutism is just silly. Besides, long before Islam was a thing Joshua was ordering Jews to slaughter every man, woman, and child in Canaan. All Abrahamic religions are fundamentally evil.

There really is no such thing as a Palestinian civilian. Most all support militants against Israel and these are examples of the poor Palestinian civilians:

An Israeli document obtained Monday spelled out allegations against a dozen U.N. employees the country says took part in Hamas' Oct. 7 assault — claiming seven stormed into Israeli territory, including two who participated in abductions.

The U.N. condemned “the abhorrent alleged acts” and fired nine of the accused workers, who include teachers and a social worker.

Gee, I wonder why the UN didn't mention any of their people missing after the Oct 7th attacks?
Lets be clear, you are trying to justify the ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians from Gaza... That's it...

You are trying to dehumanise them. You are no better than the NAZIs that referred to Jews as subhuman...

Forum List

Back