Palestian Civilians

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
There really is no such thing as a Palestinian civilian. Most all support militants against Israel and these are examples of the poor Palestinian civilians:

An Israeli document obtained Monday spelled out allegations against a dozen U.N. employees the country says took part in Hamas' Oct. 7 assault — claiming seven stormed into Israeli territory, including two who participated in abductions.

The U.N. condemned “the abhorrent alleged acts” and fired nine of the accused workers, who include teachers and a social worker.

Gee, I wonder why the UN didn't mention any of their people missing after the Oct 7th attacks?

This goes right along w/your long-held belief that all of these people are just savages that needed to be eradicated anyway.

Right OP?

This it what I think of Pali "civilians".

d-9.jpg

The entire "western" position on the Holy Land - "the Two State Solution" - is based on the premise that that "solution" would be satisfactory to "Palestinians." We already know that it would be satisfactory to the Zionists; it has been proposed and accepted many times.

But if you asked ANY Gazan or West Bank resident, "Can you envision a circumstance where a Palestinian State lives peacefully, side-by-side with the Jewish State?" the answer would be an emphatic, "No."

This completely demolishes the T.S.S. myth, and leaves only one option: the demolition of, at the very least, Gaza as it currently exists. The people who remain after the current hostilities will either have to live under some form of "occupation," or leave entirely.

And parenthetically, I don't see any other Middle-Eastern Muslim nations putting out the figurative welcome mat for them. Which is significant.

Why shouldn't Palestinians support violence against Israelis?
Damn good question.

I suppose the general understanding of the white mainstream western media is that they should just love the people who are oppressing them.

The entire "western" position on the Holy Land - "the Two State Solution" - is based on the premise that that "solution" would be satisfactory to "Palestinians." We already know that it would be satisfactory to the Zionists; it has been proposed and accepted many times.

But if you asked ANY Gazan or West Bank resident, "Can you envision a circumstance where a Palestinian State lives peacefully, side-by-side with the Jewish State?" the answer would be an emphatic, "No."

This completely demolishes the T.S.S. myth, and leaves only one option: the demolition of, at the very least, Gaza as it currently exists. The people who remain after the current hostilities will either have to live under some form of "occupation," or leave entirely.

And parenthetically, I don't see any other Middle-Eastern Muslim nations putting out the figurative welcome mat for them. Which is significant.
Your premise, is a lie...

It sure would make the world a much safer place if a Gaza was nuked. Thats just a fact. :dunno:
It would be interesting to see what such a payback for them doing that would look like.

That's what you want, right?

There really is no such thing as a Palestinian civilian. Most all support militants against Israel and these are examples of the poor Palestinian civilians:

An Israeli document obtained Monday spelled out allegations against a dozen U.N. employees the country says took part in Hamas' Oct. 7 assault — claiming seven stormed into Israeli territory, including two who participated in abductions.

The U.N. condemned “the abhorrent alleged acts” and fired nine of the accused workers, who include teachers and a social worker.

Gee, I wonder why the UN didn't mention any of their people missing after the Oct 7th attacks?
There was no such thing as an Israeli civilian until 1948. Without a country named Palestine, of course they have no citizenship. It doesn't make them less deserving of a country.

I hope the Israelis have those workers names and addresses for " future" references.

Forum List

Back