Pajama Boy TA at UT Threatens to Rape Pro-Trump Ashley StClair

It's always been the left that we need to worry about. It's always the causes of the Democrats that turn into riots. The TEA Party protests were always orderly and peaceful. Even the protests to end the state lockdowns were peaceful. And yet the news media chided and ridiculed them, and tried to incite fear and alarm the population.

These violent protests over the past couple months are referred to by the news media and politicians as "mostly peaceful." The dangerous, violent people are on the left. And yet it's this woman we are supposed to fear, cuz she owns a gun.
They yell quite loudly that the other party is what they are to eliminate focus from their unbarring need to be hateful. They are the kkkrs. Some things haven't changed.

A person I've never heard of threatened another person I've never heard of on Twatter (BTW: Twatter is your source for news?) So, somehow this means we need to go buy our Grandma a gun. MAGA? Make Armed Grandmas Again?

I'm betting the little shit is virginal....well probably not his ass
So he wants to rape a flaming corpse?

Pajama boys are not right in the head....see their responses on here.

Gawd I despise leftists
I debate them all of the time, and they can't win. They say we have to ignore things that have happened. Then the try to win the discussion by doing so.

This morning we were arguing about wearing masks. I said a mask is a means of oppression. They claim half-measures like wearing a stupid cloth mask is better that nothing. I told this guy that a mask gives you a false feeling of security. It won't prevent you from getting infected. It's designed only to decrease the chances a sick person will infect other people. Sick people shouldn't be walking around anyway. They should isolate themselves and treat the infection. But they claim that people can spread the disease even when they aren't showing symptoms.

Testing positive for antibodies doesn't mean you're automatically a carrier. It just means you had the disease and beat it. You're mostly contagious when you're showing symptoms.

Wearing a mask should only be for people who tested positive once. It will keep everyone away from them.
they can post the study that shows the mask is better than no mask. that's all. i.e., ten random people in a room with no masks, and ten random people in another room with masks, put in a person with systematic Wuhan and see who gets sick first and how many in an eight hour window

Basically the Pajama Boy on the left threatened to rape and kill the woman below
View attachment 361678

Her response: this is why I own guns
I'm just looking at the amount of makeup she's wearing....... If she changes her expression her face might crack....... :dunno:

A person I've never heard of threatened another person I've never heard of on Twatter (BTW: Twatter is your source for news?) So, somehow this means we need to go buy our Grandma a gun. MAGA? Make Armed Grandmas Again?

The people on the left are now openly and boldly proclaiming they will rape and murder people for simply having a different opinion.

That would be a reason to arm absolutely everyone.

Basically the Pajama Boy on the left threatened to rape and kill the woman below
View attachment 361678

I'm just looking at the amount of makeup she's wearing....... If she changes her expression her face might crack....... :dunno:

Odd. I thought people like you were against judging people based on looks.

View attachment 361678

Odd. I thought people like you were against judging people based on looks.
Where was there a judgement in my observation? :dunno:

No, it's simply an observation.......
as was my questions to you

Why does it have to have any other motive behind it?
Because logic would dictate that being more worried about her make up than her murder and rape means you certainly had reason to have a hidden motive you would like to remain secret.

Last edited:
No, it's simply an observation.......
as was my questions to you

Why does it have to have any other motive behind it?
Because logic would dictate that being more worried about her make up than her murder and rape means you certainly had reason to have a hidden motive you would like to remain secret.
I knew nothing about her murder and rape, didn't even know who she was......... Maybe if you stopped projecting your motives on other people because your "logic" dictates what you choose to see not what's really there. You know, fallacy.......

I knew nothing about her murder and rape, didn't even know who she was
me either

......... Maybe if you stopped projecting your motives on other people because your "logic" dictates what you choose to see not what's really there. You know, fallacy.......
was the admission that logic belongs to me a "mea culpa" or "freudian slip"?...if you lack logic it is impossible to see what is really there or just a convenient excuse to keep it hidden.

I knew nothing about her murder and rape, didn't even know who she was
me either

......... Maybe if you stopped projecting your motives on other people because your "logic" dictates what you choose to see not what's really there. You know, fallacy.......
was the admission that logic belongs to me a "mea culpa" or "freudian slip"?...if you lack logic it is impossible to see what is really there or just a convenient excuse to keep it hidden.
I'm questioning what you claim to be logic by calling it "your logic". You're projecting what you think or rationalize to be logic on me. The only mea culpa or freudian slip here is yours. In other words take your skewed up "logic" and stuff it where the sun don't shine, I'm hiding nothing. :thup:

Forum List

Back