Pajama Boy TA at UT Threatens to Rape Pro-Trump Ashley StClair

No, it's simply an observation.......
as was my questions to you

Why does it have to have any other motive behind it?
Because logic would dictate that being more worried about her make up than her murder and rape means you certainly had reason to have a hidden motive you would like to remain secret.
I knew nothing about her murder and rape, didn't even know who she was......... Maybe if you stopped projecting your motives on other people because your "logic" dictates what you choose to see not what's really there. You know, fallacy.......
Huh?
Look at what I was responding to then it should make sense, i.e. read it in context........... :eusa_whistle:

Wow! You really do live in your own fantasy world, a world where you actually think you're smart.......
Does that ever work on anyone?...your problem is that I dragged you kicking and screaming from your fantasy world about make-up on a girl who was threatened with rape and murder.
That dude is stuck in his cyclical world

Right now he's probably wondering where he went wrong....and screaming it's so unfair!

Little asshole
:rofl:

Basically the Pajama Boy on the left threatened to rape and kill the woman below
View attachment 361678

Her response: this is why own guns
Because Rush Limbaugh said so?

Nope.

Direct from her twitter feed.

Why would anyone rape a corpse after setting in on fire?

Basically the Pajama Boy on the left threatened to rape and kill the woman below
View attachment 361678

Her response: this is why own guns

Nope.

Direct from her twitter feed.

Why would anyone rape a corpse after setting in on fire?

I'm sure there is some uncaught serial killer out there with that fetish.

If this “person” and I use the term loosely, threatened to murder and rape her dead corpse, the threat should not be taken lightly and it need to be handled and if found to be true, then the courts could charge the “person” and remove them from the public as a threat.

democrat women say, "that's a shame," and how "inappropriate." Behold the purity of the barbarism of the American left on full, unabashed display.
I havent heard democrat women say anything bad about pajama boy so far

They never said anything bad against slavery prior to Civil War neither.

They'll probably make him a statue and place it in the Garden of anti-American heroes, next to Stalin, Hitler or perhaps Marx.

Last edited:
No

You can search for yourself and find numerous reports of this alleged crime
Well post em up.

You wanna be taken seriously you can't be linking to doped out has nut-bars.
If you want to be taken seriously, you need to be better informed. We arent here to be your teachers. Find the stories yourself, retard.

Considering he's getting his info from CNN and Comedy Central, he think that he's better informed than any of us.

This is pajama boy. She has filed a police report. Hopefully credible threats of rape and murder will be taken seriously

EcXWG1jU0AAgm98

He looks like a lil Twinkie.

He reminds me of this faggot...

1574388816177.jpg

I'm questioning what you claim to be logic by calling it "your logic". You're projecting what you think or rationalize to be logic on me. The only mea culpa or freudian slip here is yours. In other words take your skewed up "logic" and stuff it where the sun don't shine, I'm hiding nothing.
You seem to be a long way from just wondering about make-up anymore...and your excuse for humor has suddenly dissipated...how do you suppose that happened?...throw logic at a hidden agenda and amazing things start coming to light.
:rofl:
Ya realized words were just digging the hole deeper eh
Wow! You really do live in your own fantasy world, a world where you actually think you're smart....... :lmao:
Huh? Topic?
he's pretty off balance right now

I guess his near future are estrogen therapy and SRS. :SMILEW~130:

Forum List

Back