Pajama Boy TA at UT Threatens to Rape Pro-Trump Ashley StClair

I'm questioning what you claim to be logic by calling it "your logic". You're projecting what you think or rationalize to be logic on me. The only mea culpa or freudian slip here is yours. In other words take your skewed up "logic" and stuff it where the sun don't shine, I'm hiding nothing.
You seem to be a long way from just wondering about make-up anymore...and your excuse for humor has suddenly dissipated...how do you suppose that happened?...throw logic at a hidden agenda and amazing things start coming to light.

I'm questioning what you claim to be logic by calling it "your logic". You're projecting what you think or rationalize to be logic on me. The only mea culpa or freudian slip here is yours. In other words take your skewed up "logic" and stuff it where the sun don't shine, I'm hiding nothing.
You seem to be a long way from just wondering about make-up anymore...and your excuse for humor has suddenly dissipated...how do you suppose that happened?...throw logic at a hidden agenda and amazing things start coming to light.
:rofl:

Ya realized words were just digging the hole deeper eh

Wow! You really do live in your own fantasy world, a world where you actually think you're smart....... :lmao:

No, it's simply an observation.......
as was my questions to you

Why does it have to have any other motive behind it?
Because logic would dictate that being more worried about her make up than her murder and rape means you certainly had reason to have a hidden motive you would like to remain secret.
I knew nothing about her murder and rape, didn't even know who she was......... Maybe if you stopped projecting your motives on other people because your "logic" dictates what you choose to see not what's really there. You know, fallacy.......
Huh?

Wow! You really do live in your own fantasy world, a world where you actually think you're smart....... :lmao:
Huh? Topic?

Basically the Pajama Boy on the left threatened to rape and kill the woman below
View attachment 361678

Her response: this is why own guns
Because Rush Limbaugh said so?

Nope.

Local news report:

UTSA investigates alleged violent threats made by former teaching assistant toward woman on Twitter
You don't have to give the clown any more links. Tards can't be reasoned with, and they don't even care about their criminal element.

This is pajama boy. She has filed a police report. Hopefully credible threats of rape and murder will be taken seriously

EcXWG1jU0AAgm98

Basically the Pajama Boy on the left threatened to rape and kill the woman below
View attachment 361678

Her response: this is why own guns
Because Rush Limbaugh said so?

Nope.
No Limbaugh didn't threaten to rape her your kind did.

Huh? Topic?
he's pretty off balance right now

This is pajama boy. She has filed a police report. Hopefully credible threats of rape and murder will be taken seriously

EcXWG1jU0AAgm98

He looks like a lil Twinkie.
Yeah, but a threat like this needs to be taken seriously. Because it was over the internet, the FBI should be on this. He should never be able to hold a job

loser.jpg

Gasp!!! The twinkie is single?

Lol threatening to kill, burn and rape? He'll always be

Wow! You really do live in your own fantasy world, a world where you actually think you're smart.......
Does that ever work on anyone?...your problem is that I dragged you kicking and screaming from your fantasy world about make-up on a girl who was threatened with rape and murder.
That dude is stuck in his cyclical world

Wow! You really do live in your own fantasy world, a world where you actually think you're smart.......
Does that ever work on anyone?...your problem is that I dragged you kicking and screaming from your fantasy world about make-up on a girl who was threatened with rape and murder.
That dude is stuck in his cyclical world

Right now he's probably wondering where he went wrong....and screaming it's so unfair!

Little asshole

Forum List

Back