Pajama Boy TA at UT Threatens to Rape Pro-Trump Ashley StClair

I'm betting the little shit is virginal....well probably not his ass
So he wants to rape a flaming corpse?

Pajama boys are not right in the head....see their responses on here.

Gawd I despise leftists
I debate them all of the time, and they can't win. They say we have to ignore things that have happened. Then the try to win the discussion by doing so.

This morning we were arguing about wearing masks. I said a mask is a means of oppression. They claim half-measures like wearing a stupid cloth mask is better that nothing. I told this guy that a mask gives you a false feeling of security. It won't prevent you from getting infected. It's designed only to decrease the chances a sick person will infect other people. Sick people shouldn't be walking around anyway. They should isolate themselves and treat the infection. But they claim that people can spread the disease even when they aren't showing symptoms.

Testing positive for antibodies doesn't mean you're automatically a carrier. It just means you had the disease and beat it. You're mostly contagious when you're showing symptoms.

Wearing a mask should only be for people who tested positive once. It will keep everyone away from them.

He does not look like a ladies man thats for sure

maybe rape is his only option

but even that would take a real man

our liberal society is producing a lot of these angry twisted lost souls

I wonder how much more liberal insanity we can endure?

Reminds me of some of the inmates I had to deal with in the protective custody wings as a corrections officer. Sniveling faggot that's constantly whining about shit. They were the most annoying pieces of shit on that fag farm. Always demanding special meals, extra food, extra rec time, extra attention. I hated those pieces of shit more than the Ad Seg lunatics. Inmates used to fuck these parasites to death or just throw them down a flight of stairs. Now we have to protect them and keep them from trying to suck cock for ramen noodles.

I debate them all of the time, and they can't win. They say we have to ignore things that have happened. Then the try to win the discussion by doing so.

This morning we were arguing about wearing masks. I said a mask is a means of oppression. They claim half-measures like wearing a stupid cloth mask is better that nothing. I told this guy that a mask gives you a false feeling of security. It won't prevent you from getting infected. It's designed only to decrease the chances a sick person will infect other people. Sick people shouldn't be walking around anyway. They should isolate themselves and treat the infection. But they claim that people can spread the disease even when they aren't showing symptoms.

Testing positive for antibodies doesn't mean you're automatically a carrier. It just means you had the disease and beat it. You're mostly contagious when you're showing symptoms.

Wearing a mask should only be for people who tested positive once. It will keep everyone away from them.
106453863_10220218929716981_7101657349075563948_o.jpg

View attachment 361710
You believe what they told us about 9/11. What's the difference ?

View attachment 361710
You believe what they told us about 9/11. What's the difference ?
You can take your stupid fucking conspiracies kick rocks, weirdo. :cuckoo:

Basically the Pajama Boy on the left threatened to rape and kill the woman below
View attachment 361678

Her response: this is why I own guns

LOL that punk looks just like the little faggots we used to shove into lockers in school.

Basically the Pajama Boy on the left threatened to rape and kill the woman below
View attachment 361678

Her response: this is why I own guns

LOL that punk looks just like the little faggots we used to shove into lockers in school.

Or the ones who were in over their heads trying to get at popular girls, got shot down and proceed to get vicious.

We all laughed when they eventually got their ass kicked

Or the ones who were in over their heads trying to get at popular girls, got shot down and proceed to get vicious.
I think there are causes shaping these ANTIFA and BLM wackos

Being socially maladjusted may create a vicious cycle

the more weird they are the more they are rejected

and the more they are rejected the more freakish they become

Last edited:

Forum List

Back