Pajama Boy TA at UT Threatens to Rape Pro-Trump Ashley StClair

That’s a shame and inappropriate. The poor dear has enough problems being intellectually impaired
I suppose you mean the pajama boy who besides being a loser with women has no job now either

Basically the Pajama Boy on the left threatened to rape and kill the woman below
View attachment 361678

Her response: this is why I own guns
That’s a shame and inappropriate. The poor dear has enough problems being intellectually impaired

When a female Donald Trump voter is threatened to be murdered and raped openly on social media, democrat women say, "that's a shame," and how "inappropriate." Behold the purity of the barbarism of the American left on full, unabashed display.

democrat women say, "that's a shame," and how "inappropriate." Behold the purity of the barbarism of the American left on full, unabashed display.
I havent heard democrat women say anything bad about pajama boy so far

Just remember the crux of identity politics:

The group is the defining characteristic of those in the group

The required qualities of those in the group are defined by whoever claims leadership of the group and therefore claims to speak for the group as a whole.

Anyone deviating from said qualities is a heretic and must be purged, marginalized, demonized, or all 3.

Basically the Pajama Boy on the left threatened to rape and kill the woman below
View attachment 361678

You should call her and empathize given you low I.Q.

democrat women say, "that's a shame," and how "inappropriate." Behold the purity of the barbarism of the American left on full, unabashed display.

The required qualities of those in the group are defined by whoever claims leadership of the group and therefore claims to speak for the group as a whole.

Anyone deviating from said qualities is a heretic and must be purged, marginalized, demonized, or all 3.
That comes from insecurity

these are all losers linked together by their social deformities

That comes from insecurity

these are all losers linked together by their social deformities

For some, for others it comes as a way of expanding their power. They are not just speaking for themselves you see, they are speaking for "ALL X EVERYWHERE"

And if any member of X disagrees, well they really are not X then.

View attachment 361678

It's always been the left that we need to worry about. It's always the causes of the Democrats that turn into riots. The TEA Party protests were always orderly and peaceful. Even the protests to end the state lockdowns were peaceful. And yet the news media chided and ridiculed them, and tried to incite fear and alarm the population.

These violent protests over the past couple months are referred to by the news media and politicians as "mostly peaceful." The dangerous, violent people are on the left. And yet it's this woman we are supposed to fear, cuz she owns a gun.

Well post em up.

You wanna be taken seriously you can't be linking to doped out has nut-bars.
it's not our job to educate you on the use of the internet and Google.

It's IMPOSSIBLE to "educate" vacuous pieces of shit like that. Their frontal lobes have atrophied, even if they were willing to absorb information that compromised their programming, there is no place for it to go. No synapses can travel through the dead grey matter. Regardless, that malignant parasite is deliberately ignorant. That's why I do not oppose abortion. Pieces of shit like that should have been flushed down a Planned Unparenthood toilet.

Forum List

Back