Pajama Boy TA at UT Threatens to Rape Pro-Trump Ashley StClair

Basically the Pajama Boy on the left threatened to rape and kill the woman below
View attachment 361678

Her response: this is why own guns
Because Rush Limbaugh said so?

Nope.

Direct from her twitter feed.

So we know someone posted on her Twitter account.

So?

Do you purposely try to look stupid ?

Why was the original tweet not shared so we the public can see what the big deal is? Otherwise it's rumor and conjecture.

Why was the original tweet not shared so we the public can see what the big deal is? Otherwise it's rumor and conjecture.

The dude deleted his account the second the heat came on him.

The University verified things in the local news article.

Basically the Pajama Boy on the left threatened to rape and kill the woman below
View attachment 361678

Nope.

So?

I posted a local news story where the University confirms they ID'ed the person who did it, relieved him of his duties and is investigating further.

View attachment 361678

Nope.

This pajama boy is not only a threat to society, he's into nechrophilia. Sad.....

View attachment 361678

Nope.

This pajama boy is not only a threat to society, he's into nechrophilia. Sad.....

He does not look like a ladies man thats for sure

maybe rape is his only option

but even that would take a real man

our liberal society is producing a lot of these angry twisted lost souls

I wonder how much more liberal insanity we can endure?

I posted a local news story where the University confirms they ID'ed the person who did it, relieved him of his duties and is investigating further.
I think he needs to serve time in prison

If all he did was threaten via tweet, then at most it's menacing, and that for a first offender is usually an apology in open court, a fine, and maybe some community service.

View attachment 361678

Her response: this is why I own guns
That’s a shame and inappropriate. The poor dear has enough problems being intellectually impaired

If all he did was threaten via tweet, then at most it's menacing, and that for a first offender is usually an apology in open court, a fine, and maybe some community service.
And thats why these broken toys make physical threats on the internet because they can get away with it

this was a rare exception

View attachment 361678

Her response: this is why I own guns

All of our women; all our grandmothers, mothers, sisters, wives, and aunts must be armed at all times and trained to defend themselves at a moment's notice. A sad and true necessity of modern life in the most civilized and free nation of the planet.

View attachment 361678

Nope.

So?

Do you purposely try to look stupid ?

Nah, it just comes natural to him.

Forum List

Back