OWS Wants the End of Capitalism?

Explain to me how long it took you to make up that bullshit

Why dont you first tell me the part that is bullshit.

Nameless,, faceless people said something and you want answers. I say it didnt happen. Link?

huh?

So you are saying that when that young black conservative was interviewed and all of the media covered it....the word was not "one black man does not speak for the thousands of white racists".....you didnt know about it?

I need to provide you a link?

Ill tell you what.....go with it that I am lying about it. That should make you feel better.

In the meantime...the REST OF US will all go along with "how the hell can Closed Caption debate on a forum when he knows so little of what is truly happening?"

LMFAO....you really never knew about that. How freaking pathetic are you......

Really?

We paid the government good money to regulate Fannie and Freddie and they gave us reason to believe they were doing it. When, in fact, they werent.

So why do you trust them to do it with industry as a whole?

Nope...as I see it....only one group can regulate the abuses of capitaslism. The people. You dont lkike what a company is doing? Dont buy their products.

Pretty simple if you ask me.

Which is why I wouldn't ask YOU. Freddy and Fanny were doing fine until they were forced to pick up much of the bad debt from the savings and loan debacle. But you wouldn't know that because it wouldn't have come up on Fox News. It would take too much of my time to bring you up to speed on this topic but if you are remotely trying to bring an honest argument...try doing some research.

I can talk circles around you regarding the lending industry...in particular the mortgage industry as my wife is a settlement attorney.
I know what I know from the source...not from Fox News.....or from a poster on here who claims to be a conservative but has never shown anything but disdain for anyone that doesnt want to give free stuff out to the people.

What does you wife know about the abuses the lenders were caught doing in this mess?

I bet she knows nothing if she is insisting it was all caused by freddy and fanny

This is true Karma!! End Capitalism, sure.....what are you going to do without your cameras, iphones and laptops?? I think you're getting ready to find out.

Occupy Wall Street protesters said yesterday that packs of brazen crooks within their ranks have been robbing their fellow demonstrators blind, making off with pricey cameras, phones and laptops -- and even a hefty bundle of donated cash and food.

“Stealing is our biggest problem at the moment,” said Nan Terrie, 18, a kitchen and legal-team volunteer from Fort Lauderdale.

“I had my Mac stolen -- that was like $5,500. Every night, something else is gone. Last night, our entire [kitchen] budget for the day was stolen, so the first thing I had to do was . . . get the message out to our supporters that we needed food!”

Crafty cat burglars sneaked into the makeshift kitchen at Zuccotti Park overnight and swiped as much as $2,500 in donated greenbacks from right under the noses of volunteers who’d fallen asleep after a long day whipping up meals for the hundreds of hungry protesters, the volunteers said.

“The worst thing is there’s people sleeping in the kitchen when they come, and they don’t even know about it! There are some really smart and sneaky thieves here,” Terrie said.

“I had umbrellas stolen, a fold-up bed I brought because my back is bad -- they took that, too!”

Security volunteer Harry Wyman, 22, of Brooklyn was furious about the thievery -- and vowed to get tough with the predatory perps.

Read more: Thieves preying on Wall Street protesters - NYPOST.com

This is true Karma!! End Capitalism, sure.....what are you going to do without your cameras, iphones and laptops?? I think you're getting ready to find out.

Occupy Wall Street protesters said yesterday that packs of brazen crooks within their ranks have been robbing their fellow demonstrators blind, making off with pricey cameras, phones and laptops -- and even a hefty bundle of donated cash and food.

“Stealing is our biggest problem at the moment,” said Nan Terrie, 18, a kitchen and legal-team volunteer from Fort Lauderdale.

“I had my Mac stolen -- that was like $5,500. Every night, something else is gone. Last night, our entire [kitchen] budget for the day was stolen, so the first thing I had to do was . . . get the message out to our supporters that we needed food!”

Crafty cat burglars sneaked into the makeshift kitchen at Zuccotti Park overnight and swiped as much as $2,500 in donated greenbacks from right under the noses of volunteers who’d fallen asleep after a long day whipping up meals for the hundreds of hungry protesters, the volunteers said.

“The worst thing is there’s people sleeping in the kitchen when they come, and they don’t even know about it! There are some really smart and sneaky thieves here,” Terrie said.

“I had umbrellas stolen, a fold-up bed I brought because my back is bad -- they took that, too!”

Security volunteer Harry Wyman, 22, of Brooklyn was furious about the thievery -- and vowed to get tough with the predatory perps.

what you thought there were no thieves in this world?

OWS is NOT about killing capitalism.

That is a idiot right wing talking point.

They have to pretend the American people want to distroy capitalism so their arguement doesnt look like a greed grab from the 1%.

I wish their minions like you would not buy their lies at every turn

Chris does not the difference between his ass and a hole in the ground.

Otherwise he would know that Capitalism is not the problem since Capitalism is not our socioeconomic system.

He probably disagrees with bailing out banks , as do I. He also disagrees with the stagnant economy, as do I. But the causes of those problems are not Wall Street they are cause by the massive welfare/warfare state being managed by 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

They have to pretend the American people want to distroy capitalism so their arguement doesnt look like a greed grab from the 1%.

Oh OK, would you like to explain how that 1% got that $?? Was it their savings accounts their parents started when they were 2 years old??

I'd also like you to look to see who's part of that 1%. It's includes some of our very own elected officials, both R & D. Capitalism and voter payoff got them their riches.

saying it doesnt malke it so.You on the right will just buy any idiot talking point the right delivers you

Oh OK, would you like to explain how that 1% got that $?? Was it their savings accounts their parents started when they were 2 years old??

I'd also like you to look to see who's part of that 1%. It's includes some of our very own elected officials, both R & D. Capitalism and voter payoff got them their riches.

Koch Bros inherited theirs.

Waltons of walmart inherited theirs.

They did not work for it.

Me and you would be in the one 1% if we had been born to their families.

We dont need knew Kings and Queens who can buy our government out from underneath us

Otherwise he would know that Capitalism is not the problem since Capitalism is not our socioeconomic system.

He probably disagrees with bailing out banks , as do I. He also disagree with the stagnant economy, as do I. But the causes of those problems are not Wall Street they are cause by the massive welfare/warfare state being managed by 1600 Penssylvania Avenue!!!!!!!!!!!!

You didnt watch the video or you wouldnt be saying such bs

Which is why I wouldn't ask YOU. Freddy and Fanny were doing fine until they were forced to pick up much of the bad debt from the savings and loan debacle. But you wouldn't know that because it wouldn't have come up on Fox News. It would take too much of my time to bring you up to speed on this topic but if you are remotely trying to bring an honest argument...try doing some research.

I can talk circles around you regarding the lending industry...in particular the mortgage industry as my wife is a settlement attorney.
I know what I know from the source...not from Fox News.....or from a poster on here who claims to be a conservative but has never shown anything but disdain for anyone that doesnt want to give free stuff out to the people.

What does you wife know about the abuses the lenders were caught doing in this mess?

I bet she knows nothing if she is insisting it was all caused by freddy and fanny

TM....I do not recall saying it was all Freddie and Fannie.
Please show me where I said anything that even closely resmbles that.
All I said was Freddie and Fannie was to be watched over by the government...and they didnt do what they told us they were doing.

Now that being said...here is what happened...in easy terms...

1) People lied on the mortgage applications. They did it intentioanlly. They were forced to sign 4 copies of that application at closing, so no one altered what they claimed as their income.

2) the loan agents knew they lied but really didnt care

3) the underwriters approved the laons based on the information on the application, the appraised value of the home, and the creidt worthiness of the borrower

4) the loans became investments that were bought and sold in a circle....some good ones tied in with some riskier ones. I say in a cirlce as many banks actually sold and then bought back loans....it was a circle generating revenue for the investment bankers

So who was at fault?

1)Those that lied n the applications
2)Loan officers that knew they were lies but put them through anyway
3)FM and FM whgo knew there was something wrong....but were generating so much revenue they turned a blind eye
4)Congress who had the responsibility to versee FM and ALSO knew something wasnt right but turned a blind eye.

Bit for soime reason.....conservatives blamne all four above.....yet progressives blane ONLY number 2 and the banks they represented.

Please explain to me why.

He probably disagrees with bailing out banks , as do I. He also disagrees with the stagnant economy, as do I. But the causes of those problems are not Wall Street they are cause by the massive welfare/warfare state being managed by 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue!!!!!!!!!!!!.
When we believe you can't sound any more stupid, you raise the bar.

OK, that is an assertion. Let's see your evidence, your good solid objective evidence

1) People lied on the mortgage applications. They did it intentioanlly. They were forced to sign 4 copies of that application at closing, so no one altered what they claimed as their income.

3) the underwriters approved the laons based on the information on the application, the appraised value of the home, and the creidt worthiness of the borrower

4) the loans became investments that were bought and sold in a circle....some good ones tied in with some riskier ones. I say in a cirlce as many banks actually sold and then bought back loans....it was a circle generating revenue for the investment bankers

Most of the loans that led to #4 had nothing to do with Fannie or Freddie. Also, it was #4 that caused the big problems; failed mortgages by themselves did not produce the massive losses that threatened to bring down the entire financial industry.

TM....I do not recall saying it was all Freddie and Fannie.
Please show me where I said anything that even closely resmbles that.
All I said was Freddie and Fannie was to be watched over by the government...and they didnt do what they told us they were doing.

Now that being said...here is what happened...in easy terms...

So who was at fault?

1)Those that lied n the applications
2)Loan officers that knew they were lies but put them through anyway
3)FM and FM whgo knew there was something wrong....but were generating so much revenue they turned a blind eye
4)Congress who had the responsibility to versee FM and ALSO knew something wasnt right but turned a blind eye.

Bit for soime reason.....conservatives blamne all four above.....yet progressives blane ONLY number 2 and the banks they represented.

Please explain to me why.

Oh come on, how can you put the onus on the dumbfuck who borrowed more than they could afford to pay back? This is America and nobody is expected to think for themselves.

I don't think expecting the government to regulate the abuses of capitalism is asking too much.

Really?

We paid the government good money to regulate Fannie and Freddie and they gave us reason to believe they were doing it. When, in fact, they werent.

So why do you trust them to do it with industry as a whole?

Nope...as I see it....only one group can regulate the abuses of capitaslism. The people. You dont lkike what a company is doing? Dont buy their products.

Pretty simple if you ask me.

Come on, you know this is what you were implying

Forum List

Back