What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Explain to us Libs, what is a living wage?

JRK

Reaction score
If it takes 15.00 an hour to have a "living" wage, well I really dont have an issue with that except that really all your doing is raising the cost to build a widget, or grow a widget to a point in which the 8.00 an hour becomes 15.00 an hour it seems to me
What is a living wage?

AquaAthena

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If it takes 15.00 an hour to have a "living" wage, well I really dont have an issue with that except that really all your doing is raising the cost to build a widget, or grow a widget to a point in which the 8.00 an hour becomes 15.00 an hour it seems to me
What is a living wage?

A living wage is one that you need to cover your expenses in life and it is often earned by educating ones-self, so one might find or create a job that compensates them according to their level of skill. The unemployment rate for the college educated is 4.5%.

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Enough to support a life in todays society with one full time job.

I know the right doesnt understand what it is.

That is one of your partys major problems which is why they have to cheat in elections to win.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$505.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List