Over the counter Birth Control could be coming

Current Over-the Counter contraceptive measures available everywhere in the USA:

1. Condoms. Inexpensive and very effective but not perfect.

2. Abstinence. Free and 100% effective.
Given the abortion rates we definitely do not have enough options.

We have enough options. People just choose not to utilize them often enough.
Did you know that Christian hospitals will not give rape victims the morning after pill. That should be illegal or they should simply not be allowed to treat rape victims.

Did you know that Christian hospitals will not give rape victims the morning after pill. That should be illegal or they should simply not be allowed to treat rape victims.
No woman is forced to go to a catholic hospital for anything. Rape victims can easily go somewhere else.

I'm in California. The drug store pharmacies sell birth control pills after a consultation with the pharmacist. No prescription is needed but they are dispensed by a pharmacist. It's ten bucks a month. The pharmacist has a good sense of what kind is best.

This is to counsel girls, no taking them all at once will not give you an abortion. Yes, you have to take them regularly not just when you have sex. Sometimes doctors don't even pay attention to their patients.

Over the counter like aspirin is not a good idea. Having them dispensed by a pharmacist is a great idea.

No woman is forced to go to a catholic hospital for anything. Rape victims can easily go somewhere else.

I'm in California. The drug store pharmacies sell birth control pills after a consultation with the pharmacist. No prescription is needed but they are dispensed by a pharmacist. It's ten bucks a month. The pharmacist has a good sense of what kind is best.

This is to counsel girls, no taking them all at once will not give you an abortion. Yes, you have to take them regularly not just when you have sex. Sometimes doctors don't even pay attention to their patients.

Over the counter like aspirin is not a good idea. Having them dispensed by a pharmacist is a great idea.
I live in Nebraska. Leaving in Omaha half the hospitals are associated with some religion or another. For your chances of ending up in a hospital that won't treat you as 50/50. In many of our rural communities only hospital in town is a Christian one. It is a problem and it should be addressed.

I live in Nebraska. Leaving in Omaha half the hospitals are associated with some religion or another. For your chances of ending up in a hospital that won't treat you as 50/50. In many of our rural communities only hospital in town is a Christian one. It is a problem and it should be addressed.
Sure. All your sluts need to move to bigger cities.

Did you know that Christian hospitals will not give rape victims the morning after pill. That should be illegal or they should simply not be allowed to treat rape victims
I am well aware that private businesses often make decisions based on the morals and values of the people running the business rather than purely on customer service and financial reasons. They are allowed to do that, as they should be. If you don’t like that, find another business in the same field to meet your needs.

I am well aware that private businesses often make decisions based on the morals and values of the people running the business rather than purely on customer service and financial reasons. They are allowed to do that, as they should be. If you don’t like that, find another business in the same field to meet your needs.
It's called discrimination, whether the church does it or person does it it really doesn't matter. It's still discrimination.

So women who get raped are sluts. I hear exactly where you're coming from. How do you live with yourself. Good luck with that.
Pregnancy as a result of rape is exceedingly rare. Not every rape results in a pregnancy. Treating every pregnancy as the result of rape is far more common. Most abortions are for convenience. The participants are simply uncaring.

It's called discrimination, whether the church does it or person does it it really doesn't matter. It's still discrimination
It’s a business decision. I choose who I do business with, and what business I engage in very carefully. Why would I expect any other person or business to do any less?

Pregnancy as a result of rape is exceedingly rare. Not every rape results in a pregnancy. Treating every pregnancy as the result of rape is far more common. Most abortions are for convenience. The participants are simply uncaring.
Okay judge. So you want to condemn the innocent with what you consider the guilty. Nice going there.

Therefore all pregnant women should be assumed victims of rape
No, but all women who claim to have been raped should not be treated like criminals. Only 9 out of 10 rape cases are files because of this horrible assumption that many people have. The only criminal in this situation is the rapist and that has to be proven in a court of law, however unlikely that is. Years ago, when I was in the Air Force, a fellow airmen bragged about getting away with rape. He said the judge threw the case out simply by saying, " a woman with her dress up can run faster than a man with his pants down. " I asked the judge name and when I got out of the service and continued living in Nebraska and Omaha, I helped vote him out of office. But how many victims did he read victimize with that kind of mental attitude. Justice isn't perfect, nothing in this world is. We have to strive for the best and we have to believe people when they say they've been rich.

No, but all women who claim to have been raped should not be treated like criminals. Only 9 out of 10 rape cases are files because of this horrible assumption that many people have. The only criminal in this situation is the rapist and that has to be proven in a court of law, however unlikely that is. Years ago, when I was in the Air Force, a fellow airmen bragged about getting away with rape. He said the judge threw the case out simply by saying, " a woman with her dress up can run faster than a man with his pants down. " I asked the judge name and when I got out of the service and continued living in Nebraska and Omaha, I helped vote him out of office. But how many victims did he read victimize with that kind of mental attitude. Justice isn't perfect, nothing in this world is. We have to strive for the best and we have to believe people when they say they've been rich.
What I meant to say in the about post was only one out of 10 women that have been raped while a lawsuit.

Forum List

Back