Over the counter Birth Control could be coming

IOW, you're certain it's not a human but you can't say what it is until the Lawyer Fairy gets involved. Biology says human. Are you a science denier?
We've known all along. I learned 60 years ago. No matter what you do you're not going to change the facts, even if you try to redefine what a person is. All people have birth dates, without it we would not exist.

We've known all along. I learned 60 years ago. No matter what you do you're not going to change the facts, even if you try to redefine what a person is. All people have birth dates, without it we would not exist.
You still won't say what it is. Biology states it is a human at an early stage of development, and you deny it. Does that not make you a science denier? Note that I'm not defining a person, which is where you get confused. Personhood is a legal or political term, not a biological one. Humanity, OTOH, is based on biology, and biology states an unborn baby is human.

You still won't say what it is. Biology states it is a human at an early stage of development, and you deny it. Does that not make you a science denier? Note that I'm not defining a person, which is where you get confused. Personhood is a legal or political term, not a biological one. Humanity, OTOH, is based on biology, and biology states an unborn baby is human.
What's next are you going to give personhood to sperm and eggs. Your argument is moot. I drop off my blood has human DNA in it it doesn't make it a human being.

What's next are you going to give personhood to sperm and eggs. Your argument is moot. I drop off my blood has human DNA in it it doesn't make it a human being.
Of course not, because that's a part of your body. A growing baby in a uterus is a distinct human being with its own unique DNA. It's not part of your body.

I believe every woman on Earth for disagree with you.
It simply can't be, because even the blood types are distinct and can kill either the baby and/or the mother if the blood supplies mix. And no, my wife knew our babies were not part of her body.

It simply can't be, because even the blood types are distinct and can kill either the baby and/or the mother if the blood supplies mix. And no, my wife knew our babies were not part of her body.
I see you didn't take a course in genetics. It all depends on the blood types of the parents. They're both parents are O+
for instance; ; the child will be O+. I've had my say, you're not going to change your mind, I'm not going to change my mind. You're continued insistence is simply engaging both of us in unwanted conversation that serves no purpose. Goodbye.

I've changed my mind and think the government should provide birth control for anyone that wants it that has an income below 75-100K,,
maybe even vasectomies',,
Anyone think he's kidding?

Soon after the Supreme Court struck down Roe v. Wade, the Tennessee woman said she got an ultimatum from her rheumatologist. If she wanted to stay on the treatment of choice for her condition, a drug called methotrexate, she was told she had to go on birth control despite her age and history of infertility.

Maybe the pharmacist at the Tucson, Arizona, Walgreens was acting out of religious conviction. Maybe they were afraid that they could get arrested. We may never know. What we do know is that on 26 September, two days after Arizona’s abortion ban went into effect, Emma Thompson, a 14-year-old girl with rheumatoid arthritis and osteoporosis, was denied her prescription for methotrexate.

Anyone think he's kidding?

Soon after the Supreme Court struck down Roe v. Wade, the Tennessee woman said she got an ultimatum from her rheumatologist. If she wanted to stay on the treatment of choice for her condition, a drug called methotrexate, she was told she had to go on birth control despite her age and history of infertility.

Maybe the pharmacist at the Tucson, Arizona, Walgreens was acting out of religious conviction. Maybe they were afraid that they could get arrested. We may never know. What we do know is that on 26 September, two days after Arizona’s abortion ban went into effect, Emma Thompson, a 14-year-old girl with rheumatoid arthritis and osteoporosis, was denied her prescription for methotrexate.

And this is the least of the problems caused by abortion laws. It is truly government overreach at its worse.

Biologically, that's irrelevant, and that is my point. Biology doesn't change, politics does. So, what is in the pregnant woman's uterus, if not a human? Is there a zebra?

Is there a fetus? Note the word in bold. Biology states that there is a human inside a pregnant woman. Personhood is a legal term, not a biological one. Personhood is granted by the Lawyer Fairy by his magic dust.

fe·tus
[ˈfēdəs]

NOUN
  1. an unborn offspring of a mammal, in particular an unborn human baby more than eight weeks after conception.
    synonyms:
    embryo · fertilized egg · unborn baby · unborn child
Your valid question will go unanswered by specific posters who refuse to use common sense. The embryonic stage of development precedes the fetal stage (which begins around 7 to 8 weeks) in the developmental process for unborn babies. To argue that a fetus is not the same as an unborn baby is ludicrous, it’s simply the medical terminology used to describe this stage of growth. To be clear, successful embryonic development is an unborn baby in the earliest phase of development.

Your valid question will go unanswered by specific posters who refuse to use common sense. The embryonic stage of development precedes the fetal stage (which begins around 7 to 8 weeks) in the developmental process for unborn babies. To argue that a fetus is not the same as an unborn baby is ludicrous, it’s simply the medical terminology used to describe this stage of growth. To be clear, successful embryonic development is an unborn baby in the earliest phase of development.
Have it your way then, it's a " potential " unborn baby. There are no guarantees a child / person will be the end result of a pregnancy. After all it is human tissue, if's not going to be a zebra.
ScienceAlert : The Best in Science News And Amazing Breakthroughs :>meta New research shows most human pregnancies end in miscarriage August 1st, 2018

I would be fine with over-the-counter contraceptives. I would also be okay with morning after pills that prevent pregnancies up to 7 days after sex.
I agree I'd like to see more widespread use of contraceptives that would eliminate a lot of abortions. There should be readily available and covered by ones insurance as part of women's health.

Current Over-the Counter contraceptive measures available everywhere in the USA:

1. Condoms. Inexpensive and very effective but not perfect.

2. Abstinence. Free and 100% effective.

Forum List

Back