Arizona has not had ONE COVID PATIENT hospitalized for the last 3 months.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
And yet I'm hearing all these warnings to "mask up" again on the news because of the "surge" of new Covid cases. And of course there is a big advertising campaign to get your toddlers vaccinated against Covid. At this point the people need to go on with their lives and ignore the CDC and all the Covid hype. Zero hospitalizations in 3 months means the variants are harmless.

And yet I'm hearing all these warnings to "mask up" again on the news because of the "surge" of new Covid cases. And of course there is a big advertising campaign to get your toddlers vaccinated against Covid. At this point the people need to go on with their lives and ignore the CDC and all the Covid hype. Zero hospitalizations in 3 months means the variants are harmless.

Err someone needs to tell the NYT's. They say you fibbing

AZ.PNG

I haven't worn a mask or social distanced since I got vaccinated & have yet to catch covid. All my unvaxed friends & family caught covid & most had it multiple times now. So natural immunity is bunk. Only 2 of my vaccinated friends & family caught it because they work with covid patients in hospitals.

No hospitalizations, eh? You must be going by AZ reporting because your idiot Governor ended State reporting on Covid hospital reporting.

Texas reports a surge in COVID.

Masks do not work as they are only intended for very short spells, and should not be touched.

Masks are VERY effective at permitting you to re-inhale your own waste, thus making you more susceptible to resp infections.

I used to think that the Covid Pandemic was just a ploy to manipulate the 2020 election, and that mass vaccinations were just a way of legitimizing that scheme. Now I am beginning to think that unending booster shots are a way brainwashing the public into believing they are constantly under threat of serious illness if they don't comply with whatever government edicts are announced. 1984+40.

I used to think that the Covid Pandemic was just a ploy to manipulate the 2020 election, and that mass vaccinations were just a way of legitimizing that scheme. Now I am beginning to think that unending booster shots are a way brainwashing the public into believing they are constantly under threat of serious illness if they don't comply with whatever government edicts are announced. 1984+40.
It's frightening how accurately George Orwell envisioned the future.

The news in the UK just mentions the number of infections, but they're completely silent on the number of deaths. COVID is now down to catching a cold level, 99.99999999999% of the time.

That is a real exception to the rule if it's true. Here in Omaha we're still having at least two deaths a day and we have over 100 people hospitalized that includes five children currently.

I went to the Arizona state website. As of July 13th., 2022 they are averaging 3,820 cases a week, 15 deaths a week and 711 hospitalizations each week. I don't know where you're getting your information from but it's not true.

I went to the Arizona state website. As of July 13th., 2022 they are averaging 3,820 cases a week, 15 deaths a week and 711 hospitalizations each week. I don't know where you're getting your information from but it's not true.
Also they have never gotten down to zero cases or zero hospitalizations or zero deaths since the pandemic began.

Forum List

Back