Over Six Hundred DOCTORS Send Letter To Trump Demanding Economy Be Reopened

its OK you wouldnt understand anyway,,,

oh i understand all right........... do you?

Republicans Call on Right-Wing Doctors for Help
May 20, 2020 ASSOCIATED PRESS

WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican political operatives are recruiting “extremely pro-Trump” doctors to go on television to prescribe reviving the U.S. economy as quickly as possible, without meeting safety benchmarks proposed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to slow the spread of the new coronavirus.
The plan was discussed in a May 11 conference call with a senior staffer for the Trump reelection campaign organized by CNP Action, an affiliate of the Republican-aligned Council for National Policy. A leaked recording of the hourlong call was provided to The Associated Press by the Center for Media and Democracy, a progressive watchdog group.
[...]

:eusa_whistle:
What is a “right wing doctor”? Is that a hockey term?

dr oz is & he's yer favorite.
Mine is Dr. Nicole Saphier. Dr. Seuss your fave?

WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican political operatives are recruiting “extremely pro-Trump” doctors to go on television to prescribe reviving the U.S. economy as quickly as possible, without meeting safety benchmarks proposed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to slow the spread of the new coronavirus.
The plan was discussed in a May 11 conference call with a senior staffer for the Trump reelection campaign organized by CNP Action, an affiliate of the Republican-aligned Council for National Policy. A leaked recording of the hourlong call was provided to The Associated Press by the Center for Media and Democracy, a progressive watchdog group.
[...]

republicans arent right wing dumbass,,,in this country they are left wing,,,just not as far left as dems,,,

and just because they are recruited doesnt mean they are lying,,,

they are so pro trump - they are forgoing their hippocratic oath.

that's full tilt cult 45.

They are offering their opinions, just as other doctors give different opinions. How stupid to think if someone’s opinion is different than yours then they are wrong and are violating their oath. Moronic thinking.

uh-huh.

#BEBEST@KILLINGGRAMMAFORTHEECONOMY

Where did I say kill anyone, you are much dumber than I thought. If you can’t have a discussion and only closed minded intolerant thinking, fine by me, those that aren’t open to discussion will remain ignorant.

I’m in a state that is solid blue and a Democratic governor is smart enough to let some places in the state reopen while other parts need to stay closed. He hasn’t been the greatest governor, at least he has an open mind and not as dumb as you seem to be.

did i say anything about *YOU*? lol...

except it seems *YOU* are dumb enough to think i did.

i live in CT. there are some biz'nez that are open & others not yet. i trust what my gov. is doing - which is a methodical SCIENCE BASED way.

these drs want to open b4 it's safe to do so.
it will never be safe,,,if thats what youre waiting for then you are truly disturbed,,,or just a pussy,,,

it needs to be safe enough. methodical & not shootin' yer load too early.

guess you are used to that 'eh?

[...]

So now it doesn't even matter if they are doctors, anyone that isn't a left-wing ideologue is discredited in your pin-head idiocy.

So much for being the party of science.

lol... drs can be quacks.

Yeah... but so can forum posters who discredit people without cause.

If you have evidence they were all quacks, that's fine. Let's hear it. I'm all for considering evidence.

But if your idea of evidence is "They didn't agree with us, so they are quacks"... that makes you the quack. Unless you have some real reason to consider everyone on that list a quack, the only clear quack is you.
Playtime is a moron, just stirs up drama and insults because he isn’t capable of thought or dialogue. Just one liners, insults and no thought.
It’s a “she” although being a Leftist who the hell knows what gender it is today.

He, she, it, I don’t care. It doesn’t add to anything.

[...]

So now it doesn't even matter if they are doctors, anyone that isn't a left-wing ideologue is discredited in your pin-head idiocy.

If you have evidence they were all quacks, that's fine. Let's hear it. I'm all for considering evidence.

But if your idea of evidence is "They didn't agree with us, so they are quacks"... that makes you the quack. Unless you have some real reason to consider everyone on that list a quack, the only clear quack is you.
Playtime is a moron, just stirs up drama and insults because he isn’t capable of thought or dialogue. Just one liners, insults and no thought.
It’s a “she” although being a Leftist who the hell knows what gender it is today.

you'll always be a rail licking asshole. yesterday, today, & tomorrow.
^^^Triggered^^^ “Indy”

LMAO...still hiding under your bed?

[...]

<pfffft>

that was lame & impotent. you & progressive hunter have much in common.

[...]

republicans arent right wing dumbass,,,in this country they are left wing,,,just not as far left as dems,,,

They are offering their opinions, just as other doctors give different opinions. How stupid to think if someone’s opinion is different than yours then they are wrong and are violating their oath. Moronic thinking.

uh-huh.

Where did I say kill anyone, you are much dumber than I thought. If you can’t have a discussion and only closed minded intolerant thinking, fine by me, those that aren’t open to discussion will remain ignorant.

I’m in a state that is solid blue and a Democratic governor is smart enough to let some places in the state reopen while other parts need to stay closed. He hasn’t been the greatest governor, at least he has an open mind and not as dumb as you seem to be.

i live in CT. there are some biz'nez that are open & others not yet. i trust what my gov. is doing - which is a methodical SCIENCE BASED way.

it will never be safe,,,if thats what youre waiting for then you are truly disturbed,,,or just a pussy,,,

Now the witch got vulgar. Outstanding. So easy to trigger these leftists. Still waiting for you to explain to me what a “right wing doctor” is. Moron.

[...]

^^^Triggered^^^ “Indy”

& you are boring.

And you wonder why I laugh at you and refuse to take you seriously.
I would ask you to explain how I'm wrong but whats the use,,,

tell me one thing,,,
whats the body that separates the two wings that makes them right and left???

[...]

<pfffft>

Who is your favorite doctor? Name one. You criticize a lot but do you have any perspective? I doubt it. Whenever debates become intellectual you defer to ad Hominems and then run away like the unintelligent coward that you are. I enjoy watching your get all huffy. It’s awesome.

[...]

uh-huh.

nobody said too,,,certain precautions need to be observed and no one has said otherwise,,,

are you a doctor???
I doubt it, so how would you know they are???
Of course doctors are mostly Republicans. They earn a lot of money and once people have money it becomes majorly important for the, to keep all of it. Republicans want to continue a healthcare system that enriches doctors. Democrats want to have the government take some responsibility for cost and that means setting some prices. Doctors don’t want that.

Its laughable to claim that doctors are Democrats. But you’re laughable.

[...]

uh-huh.

Now the witch got vulgar. Outstanding. So easy to trigger these leftists. Still waiting for you to explain to me what a “right wing doctor” is. Moron.

ya - you go with that. i didn't write the article, so there is THAT too. god damn are you stupid. & a waste of my time. go troll someone else. it was nice not having you around to waste my time.... you still don't add anything worth responding to.

[...]

^^^Triggered^^^ “Indy”

& you are boring.
Yet you keep responding. Interesting. The next intelligent post you have will be your first. Without copy and pastes you’re basically worthless.

are you a doctor???
Of course doctors are mostly Republicans. They earn a lot of money and once people have money it becomes majorly important for the, to keep all of it. Republicans want to continue a healthcare system that enriches doctors. Democrats want to have the government take some responsibility for cost and that means setting some prices. Doctors don’t want that.

good job pulling my comment out of context,,,

1590103967132.jpeg

[...]

uh-huh.

ya - you go with that. i didn't write the article, so there is THAT too. ggod damn are you stupid. & a waste of my time. go troll someone else. it was nice not having you around to waste my time.... you still don't add anything worth responding to.
Aha here is the post where you run. So predictable. Adios Leftist.

[...]

<pfffft>

Who is your favorite doctor? Name one. You criticize a lot but do you have any perspective? I doubt it. Whenever debates become intellectual you defer to ad Hominems and then run away like the unintelligent coward that you are. I enjoy watching your get all huffy. It’s awesome.

fauci.

are you a doctor???

Link that doctors are mostly Republican? What is wrong with capitalism? It’s OK to charge for a service that saves lives. Why do you have an issue with that?

Forum List

Back