Special Message for the Baristas with Two Liberal Arts Degrees

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
We know, we know, you have a bachelor’s degree in women’s studies and a master’s degree in alt-queer sexuality. Yet with all of this “brilliant” academic achievement, you had a grand total of . . . zero job offers related to your “expertise”. So you’re working as a barista at a coffee shop and hate your life. A plumber came by this morning to fix the uni-sex toilet. You treated him with disdain because you have unresolved “daddy issues” and he reminded you too much of your father who was also a blue collar worker. Let’s face it, you and your fellow Radical Leftist friends look down upon such working men because you all know how much more enlightened and wise you are compared to Average Joes like this guy. The fact that his invoice billed your coffee shop at $140/hour for the work he did vs. the $12/hour you make only reinforced your certainty that the patriarchy has kept your talents from being recognized your entire life.

For such folks, and all akin to their ilk, we offer you the following:

Do you hate all working people this much, or just baristas?

A helpful hint, that kind of elitism is not going to win votes.
I cannot speak for the OP, but I hate every democrat, none more so than democratic party females who are literally a disease in search of a surgical solution, a permanent blight upon society and the only thing I hate more than such monstrous females are the parents which manufactured them....

I cannot speak for the OP, but I hate every democrat, none more so than democratic party females who are literally a disease in search of a surgical solution, a permanent blight upon society and the only thing I hate more than such monstrous females are the parents which manufactured them....
There IS so MUCH to hate about these fools. But I DON'T hate them, I just feel sorry for them. It must be horrific to be as dumb as they are concerning ANYTHING to do with politics. Horrific AND pathetic.

Mental Illness and Anger | HealthyPlace

The only time the Left are not angry is when they’re hurting innocents.

The only time the Left are not angry is when they’re hurting innocents.
Sound like most on this board regardless of political persuasion....... :eusa_whistle:

There IS so MUCH to hate about these fools. But I DON'T hate them, I just feel sorry for them. It must be horrific to be as dumb as they are concerning ANYTHING to do with politics. Horrific AND pathetic.
You won't be feeling sorry for them next year at this time as they cheerlead the "Stacy Abrams" administration on to the absolute heights of fascist evil, you'll want every last one of them expunged from the surface of the planet! These are evil creatures, responsible for the extermination of well over 60 million American babies, Hitler was a warm, thoughtful family man in comparison to the typical fascist female democrat! Its not for nothing that Rush Limbaugh immortalized these evil things for all time as "feminazis!"

We know, we know, you have a bachelor’s degree in women’s studies and a master’s degree in alt-queer sexuality. Yet with all of this “brilliant” academic achievement, you had a grand total of . . . zero job offers related to your “expertise”. So you’re working as a barista at a coffee shop and hate your life. A plumber came by this morning to fix the uni-sex toilet. You treated him with disdain because you have unresolved “daddy issues” and he reminded you too much of your father who was also a blue collar worker. Let’s face it, you and your fellow Radical Leftist friends look down upon such working men because you all know how much more enlightened and wise you are compared to Average Joes like this guy. The fact that his invoice billed your coffee shop at $140/hour for the work he did vs. the $12/hour you make only reinforced your certainty that the patriarchy has kept your talents from being recognized your entire life.

For such folks, and all akin to their ilk, we offer you the following:

Wow, you have issues. My guess is that you are the one with daddy issues.

Of course Mr. Rowe was, in no way, dismissive of the barista as you were. He simply pointed out that the service industry is not as secure as the crafts industry. Not exactly a new insight. That is one of the reasons I'm in healthcare...the world will always have sick people. For people like you though...I doubt there is a cure.

Applause to Mike Rowe and his foundation however; despite your endorsement...he remains a class act. You remain a loser.

You won't be feeling sorry for them next year at this time as they cheerlead the "Stacy Abrams" administration on to the absolute heights of fascist evil, you'll want every last one of them expunged from the surface of the planet! These are evil creatures, responsible for the extermination of well over 60 million American babies, Hitler was a warm, thoughtful family man in comparison to the typical fascist female democrat! Its not for nothing that Rush Limbaugh immortalized these evil things for all time as "feminazis!"

This has to be a troll, someone trying to make all Trump cultists look like deranged psychopaths.

This has to be a troll, someone trying to make all Trump cultists look like deranged psychopaths.
You are evil, its just that simple, you chose it, you had a choice in the matter, you knew in your heart and yet you chose absolute black hearted evil as your guiding light.... This is indisputable, you are a democrat and that makes you a murderer, and a fascist. Pro-choice is pro-murder, it makes you every bit as evil and guilty as the monstrous women and girls who have flocked by the millions to the democratic party and enthusiastically mobbed its centers of infanticide and had their babies butchered, their organs and tissues then auctioned off to the highest bidder!

You, and every other democrat did that, you're the psychopaths moron, 60-80 million murdered babies, you're the fucking monsters....

Forum List

Back