Over Six Hundred DOCTORS Send Letter To Trump Demanding Economy Be Reopened

theres a lot more in this than just the doctors letter,,,another must see,,

Impeached Trump also wrote his own medical report.

yep.

Trump, not his doctor, wrote glowing 2015 letter on his health, physician now says
Doug Stanglin Christal Hayes
USA TODAY

Harold Bornstein, who was Donald Trump's personal doctor for decades, acknowledges that his over-the-top statement about Trump's health in 2015 was not written by him — but by the then-presidential candidate.

Bornstein's admission to CNN on Tuesday comes as he also said publicly for the first time to NBC News that Trump's one-time bodyguard and two others "raided" his office in New York last year and took all his medical files on the president.
Trump, not his doctor, wrote glowing 2015 letter on his health, physician now says

faunhttps://www.usmessageboard.com/members/faun.33829/

you can laugh but you cant prove me wrong,,,

Impeached Trump also wrote his own medical report.

yep.

Doug Stanglin Christal Hayes
USA TODAY

Harold Bornstein, who was Donald Trump's personal doctor for decades, acknowledges that his over-the-top statement about Trump's health in 2015 was not written by him — but by the then-presidential candidate.

Bornstein's admission to CNN on Tuesday comes as he also said publicly for the first time to NBC News that Trump's one-time bodyguard and two others "raided" his office in New York last year and took all his medical files on the president.

He prolly wrote those 600 letters too.

Democrats are going to pay a hefty price for their absurdity in November.
Yes, new drapes in the WhiteHouse after a complete, total delousing. Maybe some new furniture, new carpets without Adderall and Sudafed crushed into them.

I don’t know about hefty price but it probably won’t be cheap.
Isn’t that the same dream you had in ‘16? :)

i bet you think *we* are still mad 'cause hillary lost.... right?
No. I think you’re too stupid to understand why she lost.

its OK you wouldnt understand anyway,,,

oh i understand all right........... do you?

Republicans Call on Right-Wing Doctors for Help
May 20, 2020 ASSOCIATED PRESS

WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican political operatives are recruiting “extremely pro-Trump” doctors to go on television to prescribe reviving the U.S. economy as quickly as possible, without meeting safety benchmarks proposed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to slow the spread of the new coronavirus.
The plan was discussed in a May 11 conference call with a senior staffer for the Trump reelection campaign organized by CNP Action, an affiliate of the Republican-aligned Council for National Policy. A leaked recording of the hourlong call was provided to The Associated Press by the Center for Media and Democracy, a progressive watchdog group.
[...]

:eusa_whistle:

Curious, doctors are credible up until the point they agree with something Trump said.

You people don't give a flying fuck about what doctors think.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican political operatives are recruiting “extremely pro-Trump” doctors to go on television to prescribe reviving the U.S. economy as quickly as possible, without meeting safety benchmarks proposed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to slow the spread of the new coronavirus.
The plan was discussed in a May 11 conference call with a senior staffer for the Trump reelection campaign organized by CNP Action, an affiliate of the Republican-aligned Council for National Policy. A leaked recording of the hourlong call was provided to The Associated Press by the Center for Media and Democracy, a progressive watchdog group.
[...]

So now it doesn't even matter if they are doctors, anyone that isn't a left-wing ideologue is discredited in your pin-head idiocy.

So much for being the party of science.

lol... drs can be quacks.

Yeah... but so can forum posters who discredit people without cause.

If you have evidence they were all quacks, that's fine. Let's hear it. I'm all for considering evidence.

But if your idea of evidence is "They didn't agree with us, so they are quacks"... that makes you the quack. Unless you have some real reason to consider everyone on that list a quack, the only clear quack is you.

noooooooooooo - they aren't disagreeing with *me* silly trumpanzee.

they are disagreeing with the VAST majority of medical professionals & scientists world wide.

so there's THAT.

Prove it. Have you polled all the medical professionals world wide? Have you polled all the scientists world wide?

Have you just engaged in more Jessie Smollett lying, like a typical left-winger?

lol

Six hundred ignorant doctors who fail to understand Trump as no authority to ‘reopen’ anything.

agreed,,,

whats funny is trump is getting slammed for not locking down the country earlier and now those same people are saying he doesnt have authority to reopen that same country they wanted him to close,,,

thats said case law tells us that POTUS can sue those states for violating constitutional rights of the people in those states,,
in fact as per his oath he is obligated to do it,,,

[...]

So now it doesn't even matter if they are doctors, anyone that isn't a left-wing ideologue is discredited in your pin-head idiocy.

If you have evidence they were all quacks, that's fine. Let's hear it. I'm all for considering evidence.

But if your idea of evidence is "They didn't agree with us, so they are quacks"... that makes you the quack. Unless you have some real reason to consider everyone on that list a quack, the only clear quack is you.

they are disagreeing with the VAST majority of medical professionals & scientists world wide.

so there's THAT.

How close were the predictions of deaths from the experts? Didn’t CDC predict over 2 million deaths in the US? How did those experts fair? Just because they are experts, doesn’t mean they are always right. If that were true, we’d still be blood letting.

The six hundred doctors are wrong.

The thread premise is wrong.

Just another idiotic thread with conservatives whining about the necessary, proper, and Constitutional health and safety guidelines because they’re afraid Trump will fail to win reelection.

The marxist Dim shitstains can't help themselves... every single time they lecture us with an idiotic platitude it comes back to cover them in shit and expose how phony and irrelevant they are. "Listen to the scientists!", "Believe all women!", "Nobody is above the law!"

Ad nauseum. Luckily, our enemy is predictable and dogdick dumb.

Democrats are going to pay a hefty price for their absurdity in November.
Yes, new drapes in the WhiteHouse after a complete, total delousing. Maybe some new furniture, new carpets without Adderall and Sudafed crushed into them.

I don’t know about hefty price but it probably won’t be cheap.
Isn’t that the same dream you had in ‘16? :)

i bet you think *we* are still mad 'cause hillary lost.... right?
No. I think you’re too stupid to understand why she lost.

oh i understand fully why she lost; & i know there wasn't one single reason - do you believe that there was?

are you aware that it was only some 75K votes spread over a few swing states that cost her the election?

[...]

so there's THAT.

Prove it. Have you polled all the medical professionals world wide? Have you polled all the scientists world wide?

Have you just engaged in more Jessie Smollett lying, like a typical left-winger?

prove the majority are on board with yer chosen one.

lol... jesse smollet? duuuuuude..... really? seems you got something wrong with you to pull that outa thin air.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Six hundred ignorant doctors who fail to understand Trump as no authority to ‘reopen’ anything.

agreed,,,

whats funny is trump is getting slammed for not locking down the country earlier and now those same people are saying he doesnt have authority to reopen that same country they wanted him to close,,,

thats said case law tells us that POTUS can sue those states for violating constitutional rights of the people in those states,,

i suppose he can sue - but he would lose per the 10th amendment of the US constitution.

[...]

so there's THAT.

How close were the predictions of deaths from the experts? Didn’t CDC predict over 2 million deaths in the US? How did those experts fair? Just because they are experts, doesn’t mean they are always right. If that were true, we’d still be blood letting.

ummm.... them thar 2 million deaths were the worst case scenario ... now understand this ...

if we did absolutely NOTHING & went full tilt ignorance of the known scientific mitigation factors.

everything we are doing, sans a vaccine , is slowing the virus so our health care system doesn't collapse.

lol

agreed,,,

i suppose he can sue - but he would lose per the 10th amendment of the US constitution.

that would depend on what violation the states did,,,in this case its the 1st - 5th that are being violated and thats the feds job to protect it when the states violate it,,,

[...]

so there's THAT.

prove the majority are on board with yer chosen one.

lol... jesse smollet? duuuuuude..... really? seems you got something wrong with you to pull that outa thin air.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't need to prove anything. I didn't make the claim that all the medical professionals world wide believe anything... because A: Don't care. B: I don't make up that everyone agrees with me.

Between the two of us, only you made sweeping claims about what all the medical professionals of the world claim.

Now you either back your claim with real evidence, or you Jessie Smollett types, can go peddle your lies elsewhere.

Forum List

Back