Over half of likely voters say the 2020 election was stolen

Nope, they've been utterly debunked.

You would know that if you weren't batshit insane. :cuckoo:

That hack is a Trump hater and a very obvious liar. There is no believable way to debunk what eyes can see. You lose, troll.

That hack is a Trump hater and a very obvious liar. There is no believable way to debunk what eyes can see. You lose, troll.
Your demented opinion matters not, Fruitcake. Neither do your vacuous denials.

He has video on his side; whereas all you have are delusions and denials.

56% believe there was fraud.

That is a significant increase from April, when 51% said “Biden’s election was tainted by cheating.”

The change comes as Trump has continued to raise election integrity charges and as Democrats have tried to force through liberal election reforms and shut down GOP state voting reforms.

Lefties….your TECHNAZI censorship is not working.

MORE THAN HALF OF VOTERS KNOW YOU PIECES OF SHIT CHEATED TO GET BIDEN TO WIN.

Deplatform my hog.
Oh, dearie-me... another emotional outburst from the ranks of The Biggest Loser... :auiqs.jpg:

1634180718200.jpeg

^^^ that's what you post instead of proving anything you claim??

PROVE there are 100 million people who believe the election was stolen...

PROVE there were blank ballots counted for Biden....

Now stop crying like a baby and prove what you post isn't just another one of your many hallucinations.....
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

LOL

No, you saw no such thing as there were no suitcases or ballots run through multiple times.

You're just fucked in the head. :cuckoo:
The videos have been posted. Keep in mind these suit cases of ballots were counted multiple times after the counting was supposed to be closed for the night. You remember that part right?

^^^ that's what you post instead of proving anything you claim??

PROVE there are 100 million people who believe the election was stolen...

PROVE there were blank ballots counted for Biden....

Now stop crying like a baby and prove what you post isn't just another one of your many hallucinations.....

The videos have been posted. Keep in mind these suit cases of ballots were counted multiple times after the counting was supposed to be closed for the night. You remember that part right?
^^^ another idiot who doesn't understand if ballots had been counted multiple times -- that would have produced an overvote where there are more votes than voters and that never happened.

But you're right that there was video. That video proves you're out of your fucking mind. :cuckoo:

56% believe there was fraud.

That is a significant increase from April, when 51% said “Biden’s election was tainted by cheating.”

The change comes as Trump has continued to raise election integrity charges and as Democrats have tried to force through liberal election reforms and shut down GOP state voting reforms.

Lefties….your TECHNAZI censorship is not working.

MORE THAN HALF OF VOTERS KNOW YOU PIECES OF SHIT CHEATED TO GET BIDEN TO WIN.

Deplatform my hog.

Likely voters?

How many times have I heard Republicans will never be elected again?
And what the fuck do I care about afghanistan? I mean other than all the people and arms hiden left behind.
Can you tell me why everywhere your demented golden boy child sniffer goes he gets told to fuck off? I've never heard anything like this in my 56 years,how about you?
If we have secure elections and Trump runs he'll destroy you and the dems know it.
What do you care? A lot. You were hoping Republicans and conservatives would get months of mileage out of it. Except, that didn't happen.
And yes, while I have stated that Republicans were in line never to get the majority again, it just goes to show, never underestimate the stupidity
of the American voter to vote against their own best interest out of spite, hate, or just plain old ignorance.

The whole fuck off thing? Is just an easily digestable sound bite for the unthinking masses to parrot to make themselves feel bigger. Most of the right
wing like their information in small statements, one sentence slogans, and 30 second sound bites. That's about the length of their brainpower
and attention span. Republicans have gotten dumbing down a message to an art form. Liberals and progressives? Not at all. Mostly because you
need to actually THINK about the issues being presented.

I sincerely hope Trump runs in 2024. Not only will he absolutely OWN every Republican that stands up to challenge him, but he will
lose spectacularly. :)

What do you care? A lot. You were hoping Republicans and conservatives would get months of mileage out of it. Except, that didn't happen.
And yes, while I have stated that Republicans were in line never to get the majority again, it just goes to show, never underestimate the stupidity
of the American voter to vote against their own best interest out of spite, hate, or just plain old ignorance.

The whole fuck off thing? Is just an easily digestable sound bite for the unthinking masses to parrot to make themselves feel bigger. Most of the right
wing like their information in small statements, one sentence slogans, and 30 second sound bites. That's about the length of their brainpower
and attention span. Republicans have gotten dumbing down a message to an art form. Liberals and progressives? Not at all. Mostly because you
need to actually THINK about the issues being presented.

I sincerely hope Trump runs in 2024. Not only will he absolutely OWN every Republican that stands up to challenge him, but he will
lose spectacularly. :)
Especially now that he's telling his base nit to vote. :lmao:

Dang you are gullible. I mean, come on son. This was debunked a long time ago. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Nothing has been debunked. Proven liars telling you it did not happen is nowhere near debunking anything.
Everything has been debunked. Not one scintilla or scrap of evidence. Just the whistling parrots like you singing the same, tired song.
Not even a half-assed attempt to prove it. Just repeat the lie over and over again.

Everything has been debunked. Not one scintilla or scrap of evidence. Just the whistling parrots like you singing the same, tired song.
Not even a half-assed attempt to prove it. Just repeat the lie over and over again.

2,036,041​

Ballots Touched By Anomalies

923​

Fact Witnesses

50+​

Courts Blocked An Evidentiary Hearing

2,036,041​

Ballots Touched By Anomalies
None proven. I mean..not a one. The onesies and twosies you get every election sure. This amount. Nope.

923​

Fact Witnesses
None under oath to testify. If just ONE of these "witnesses" were called before a judge and forced to raise their right hand...they and the rest would run like scalded dogs.

50+​

Courts Blocked An Evidentiary Hearing

No, they dismissed the cases. For lack of evidence. There were a few dismissed for lack of standing. But they were in the minority.
Almost a year now. Time to accept Biden won and move on.

Forum List

Back