Over half of likely voters say the 2020 election was stolen

WTF does that even mean?
It means your moment (and the alt-right's moment) won't last. Just like Afghanistan turned out to be a fart in the wind for you. :)

Your savior lost. There was no widespread fraud that affected the outcome of the 2020 election. (which I believe is the title of the OP).
56% of Americans do not think it was stolen. 30% of you whack jobs do.

It means your moment (and the alt-right's moment) won't last. Just like Afghanistan turned out to be a fart in the wind for you. :)

Your savior lost. There was no widespread fraud that affected the outcome of the 2020 election. (which I believe is the title of the OP).
The media treated it like a fart in the wind. Try the truth once,

Yeah...thats why everyone tells him to fuck off everywhere he goes.

Just because you can fantasize about something does not mean it's true.

Trumpets chant that because you can't get over the election, can't find any proof of "steal" and need some emotional outlet for your frustrations with reality.

How many times have I heard Republicans will never be elected again?
And what the fuck do I care about afghanistan? I mean other than all the people and arms hiden left behind.
Can you tell me why everywhere your demented golden boy child sniffer goes he gets told to fuck off? I've never heard anything like this in my 56 years,how about you?
If we have secure elections and Trump runs he'll destroy you and the dems know it.

Mark Zuckerberg's social media platform is a MAJOR reason Trump was elected in 2016. Until he proceeded to act like the town drunk on them...so they kicked him off..as is their right. If he learned to play by the rules, he'd still have these platforms to spread his bile on. You seemed to have missed the whole whistleblower thing last week. Facebook cares about money. Not political ideology. As soon as ideology starts costing them cash...they flop.

Again, the ability to pack a stadium does not translate into popularity. Biden didn't hold superspreader events. Trump did. And he lost. And you morons are gonna keep pounding the fraud narrative even though there isn't a spec of evidence to hold it up.
Trump was a new sort of politician. That's the reason why he won. Because he was Trump
and would point out shit when he saw it. Claiming Zuckerberg was a major reason for his
victory is straining credulity to the breaking point.

You are like the rooster taking credit for the sun rise every day because he crows.

Again, the ability to pack a stadium does not translate into popularity. Biden didn't hold superspreader events. Trump did. And he lost. And you morons are gonna keep pounding the fraud narrative even though there isn't a spec of evidence to hold it up

And being tall does not translate into height. And being fat does not translate into weight. And having lots of money does not translate into being rich. And being humorous does not translate into being funny.

Should I do on? Are you seeing a pattern here?

I reiterate. You Trump supporters and alt-righters are the greatest threat this republic has faced since the Civil War.
And I reiterate... you are packed full of shit, from head to toe.

Last edited:
Prove that too. You are going to be here a while repeating your lies see if you can get that done.
These are your claims. That you can't prove them proves you're the fucking nut I say you are.

We all know dems cheated and it shows by the reaction of Americans.
No we don't, you would just rather live in a fantasy than have to own up to the simple fact that America rejected your Dear Leader at the ballot box.

Pretty pathetic.

I love it. Almost 12 months later and his defeat is still ashes in their mouths. :auiqs.jpg:
Not one speck of proof of widespread voter fraud...but hey, we can just keep blaring about it.
We all watched the video of suit cases pulled from under a table and run through the machines multiple times. The fact it wasn’t prosecuted doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. It actually makes trust in the system worse.

We all watched the video of suit cases pulled from under a table and run through the machines multiple times. The fact it wasn’t prosecuted doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. It actually makes trust in the system worse.
Of course you did.

Forum List

Back