Over half of likely voters say the 2020 election was stolen

The real Big Lie that there was no fraud with censorship and intimidation and constant repetition has failed.

Fraud is not a conspiracy theory, it is now accepted as fact. The narrative has failed. Time to move a lot of threads back where they belong.

It is not accepted as fact. That is a lie.

I am not running anywhere. I believe my source, and do not believe one thing you say.
Your source didn't say... Who are those 923 "fact witnesses?" What makes them "fact witesses?" How do you know they're "fact witnesses?"

Neither did you.

I take that to mean there's no such thing.

Your source didn't say... Who are those 923 "fact witnesses?" What makes them "fact witesses?" How do you know they're "fact witnesses?"

Neither did you.

I take that to mean there's no such thing.
You take whatever you want. Easy on that conspiracy theory you are spreading.

Evidence was not presented because courts refused to hear evidence. People realize that now. It will only get worse for Democrats. The FBI does not have enough storm troopers to turn this around.

The narrative is dead and no one believes them anymore. Move those threads out the conspiracy forum.

It was not heard because Trump's lawyers didn't provide any. Plaintiffs in a lawsuit must provide evidence.

The reality is Trump was defrauded and you cannot accept reality. You keep pushing the conspiracy theory there was no fraud. You should stop, you are destroying our democracy.

He was not defrauded. He attempted to commit fraud to steal the election.

You take whatever you want. Easy on that conspiracy theory you are spreading.
Says you, claiming there are "923 fact witnesses," yet you don't even know who they are, what they are, or if they even exist.

Says you, claiming there are "923 fact witnesses," yet you don't even know who they are, what they are, or if they even exist.
Of course I know who they are. They are the people interviewed at the state Senate hearings. And anyone who filed an affidavit. You really are stupid.

Bullshit.
Oh, you also need an evidentiary hearing to do that. They did not get those.

No you do not. You have no clue what you are talking about. Plaintiff must provide evidence to back up the remedy they are asking for. There is no evidentiary hearing unless one side seeks information from the other. Thump's attorneys provided no evidence and that is why the cases were thrown out. A judge is not a grand jury.

Forum List

Back